hotjoin player numbers

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

can´t play hotjoins because I try to join but it´s full every time. Can´t see the number of players in the hotjoin since the number also includes spectating people or stuff.

With my slow harddrive teams are always full before I can load when a new round starts and searching servers with empty slots is difficult for the reason I already named. It costs me 5 minutes every time i try to join and leave again because it was full due to looong loading times.

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

can´t play hotjoins because I try to join but it´s full every time. Can´t see the number of players in the hotjoin since the number also includes spectating people or stuff.

With my slow harddrive teams are always full before I can load when a new round starts and searching servers with empty slots is difficult for the reason I already named. It costs me 5 minutes every time i try to join and leave again because it was full due to looong loading times.

Agreed. They need more accurate numbers. If it shows 12/20, I want to know how many are actually playing so I’ll know whether it’s worth my time to enter that room.

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: Parisalchuk.9230

Parisalchuk.9230

Do they include spectators now? It used to show 12/20, could be full with 8 people spectating to create the full 20/20.

O O O O I I I O – Spoons and Sporks [Soup] (Retired)
http://www.twitch.tv/parisalchuk

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: ArcTheFallen.7682

ArcTheFallen.7682

Do they include spectators now? It used to show 12/20, could be full with 8 people spectating to create the full 20/20.

^ yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s still not including spectators in the count.

It should incude:

-the # of players currently playing
-the MAX # of players allowed to play
-# of spectators
-total # of people in the room for convenience.

[VZ] Sky Avalon – Guardian (Main)
Master of all Professions
sPvP Rank Dragon – 8 Champ Titles – Ruby Division

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: Vandal.8029

Vandal.8029

Its not too bad. If I want a 5v5 I pick a 5v5 server that has less than 10/20. If I want an 8v8, I pick one that says less than 16/20. I usually get right in the match first try. I never join as a spectator and wait until someone leaves.

hotjoin player numbers

in PvP

Posted by: bhagwad.4281

bhagwad.4281

^ yeah, I’m pretty sure it’s still not including spectators in the count.

It should incude:

-the # of players currently playing
-the MAX # of players allowed to play
-# of spectators
-total # of people in the room for convenience.

It includes the number of spectators. I’ve seen lots of 5v5 arenas have 12/20 or 17/20 etc. If it didn’t include spectators, then no 5v5 arena should ever show more than 10/20.