how come i get matched with 5 man party?

in PvP

Posted by: ardhikaizecson.3697

ardhikaizecson.3697

this is frustrating, most unabalanced thing ever, i get matched with everyone on my team are in the same profession and yet we have to face against 5-man team that is in the same guild well of course they ended up stomping my team since they have better communication and none of my team is not even in the party.

in PvP

Posted by: Khales.3198

Khales.3198

yes these games are pointless. that wont change unfortunately, it will even get worse. if you really take offense on that, my honest advice is to look for a better game, or a game with better matchmaking.

in PvP

Posted by: Gambino.2109

Gambino.2109

Best part is having to fight them again as soon as you got stomped the last match by them.

in PvP

ardhikaizecson.3697

today i just got matched against with the same guild i fought yesterday, it’s funny that in the scoreboard this time everyone on my team were also solo queuers! pvp in some other games i played never put solo queuer against 5-man stack but gw2 is different, i better stick with pve from now on

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Never been matched against full 5-man team while solo queueing. Don’t suppose any of you people have screenshots of this? I get the sneaky fealing it was a sub-5 man guild team.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

in PvP

ardhikaizecson.3697

i have the screenshot, but not in the scoreboard and it’s the second matches, though this will expose the name of the guild, and i dont know whether arenanet allows that

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

You can always black out the name of the guild and players. People do it all the time.

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds