how to record gameplay?

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i had a match earlier in temple and can not rap my head around how we lost i grabbed every buff except the one that pops up at the same time tranquil does. only thing i can think of is i should have capped far after capping home instead of helping mid at start of match. i would have liked to have seen if there was anymore i could have done or did i mess up some where would have helped if i could watch the match, but i do not know how to record gameplay. so i would like to know what you guys use to record gameplay. if there is any map where you can carry a match temple seems like it would be the easiest one to pull it off

master jedi david

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: ThatNAESLGuard.6238

ThatNAESLGuard.6238

if you have a nvidia card get shadowplay with geforce experience. its basically always recording so you can save the past 15 minutes if you wanna record the previous game.

Darek.1836

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: MissCee.1295

MissCee.1295

If you do use Nvidia, make sure your check privacy settings are “allowed” to share. Or else pressing record does nada

My toons: Loki Thunderstruck, Loki Livewire,Loki Spellbound, Loki Meanstreak

Find pvp players: https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

if you have a nvidia card get shadowplay with geforce experience. its basically always recording so you can save the past 15 minutes if you wanna record the previous game.

i have amd r9 280x card

master jedi david

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

I use dxTory, but there are alot of recording software out there. Bandicam is the “budget” free recording software for non Nvidia users.

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

I think AMD has their own version of Shadowplay now….

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: GreenNekoHaunt.8527

GreenNekoHaunt.8527

I use Open Broadcast Software for recording and streaming. I’m happy with it.. but yeah Shadowplay from NVidia or any other free screen capturing software. Or you buy one.. which I cannot recommend….

Gamer & Developer; Playing games is part of making games! Gather experience and make games!

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

http://www.bandicam.com/ has a free version that allows for 10 minute chunks of recording, if you don’t have any cash or access to shadowplay. Not ideal, but its easy to use and will do the job.

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: vorpal.1497

vorpal.1497

Bandicam is terrible, just be a man and set up OBS https://obsproject.com/download

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: GussJr.1643

GussJr.1643

OBS is what I use, its great – easy to set up, pretty user friendly.

~COLLAMETTA~DELVANAI~

how to record gameplay?

in PvP

Posted by: maddoctor.2738

maddoctor.2738

The latest radeon driver has the relive option to record gameplay from any game.