hows s4 emerald ?

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

so hows are s4 emerald matches at the moment ?

for high mmr players, average mmr players and low mmr players.

come share your s4 emerald matches experiences !

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: moobs.5862

moobs.5862

i can tell you that sapphire is full of people who have no idea what theyre doing at all

NL m0bz

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: Varezenem.2813

Varezenem.2813

i can tell you that sapphire is full of people who have no idea what theyre doing at all

Same impression… I’m having better matches in unranked.

Senbu Ren[Wind]
Herald of Ventari

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

basically I win once or twice to get some pips and then lose 4~6 matches in a row until i get 50% win loss ratio on season. Then i win one or two more games and lose 3~4 more until I know my MMR is tanked enough to a point where I can go afk and my teammates will win the game not because they are better, but other team is worse

Tour

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: Haleydawn.3764

Haleydawn.3764

DH everywhere.
One on a team is fine, I can deal with that, but it’s when they’re stacked it makes it so much harder. In fact near enough any class stacked is murder.
Getting blow out matches because of people not understanding the concept of conquest. It’s a bit ridic.
Luckily, I don’t need my division crosses anymore and only need 30 wins to finish the fourth achievement, then I’m out until the fundamentals of PvP are corrected. It’s just not fun to have to be/face up against class stacking or poor MMR ratio that the queue puts you in.
How should new players have an average MMR? Utterly broken.

Kitten.

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: Zephyra.4709

Zephyra.4709

Nutshell for me in Emerald:

• Team mates who have zero idea what they are doing at all. Ever. Newbies?
  • Ppl that class stack severely (4 thieves wtf why? Just. Whyyy?)
  • Blow out matches (often 100-500)
  • Pitted up against same enemies who just smashed us
  • Team mates raging/QQing
  • Team mates who have zero clue how to rez and/or stomp
  • Pip system is like taking a step forward only to take 2 steps back thanks to certain matchmaking etc..

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

I currently have a 73% winrate on symbol guardian dragon hunter bunker. Halfway through emerald, started in amber but the win streaks were massive so didn’t stay long.

People are still back pedalling and running trap guardians, so I guess ill be in sapphire or ruby later this week as it has been face roll for me.

It’s very easy to carry your team in this game, you can easily win 2v1 most of the time.

hows s4 emerald ?

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

I currently have a 73% winrate on symbol guardian dragon hunter bunker. Halfway through emerald, started in amber but the win streaks were massive so didn’t stay long.

People are still back pedalling and running trap guardians, so I guess ill be in sapphire or ruby later this week as it has been face roll for me.

It’s very easy to carry your team in this game, you can easily win 2v1 most of the time.

okay then tell me how I can carry when one of my teammates decide to afk for 1 minute then goes home to mid to get decapped and afk, or after mid fight wipe my teammates decide to trickle into mid 1 by 1 and dying.

When my teammates and one of enemy team got downed at mid at the same time enemy team rezzes their’s while I’m the only one either helping my teammates up or ccing the rezzers while my team decdies to go far/home.

I really need to see what kind of video you have or how lucky you are to get carried because either you’re the god of gw2 of pvp litearlly 1v3ing and winning all the game or your mmr/matchmaking is so bad that you get queued into fighting true baddies who never dodged in their life. Video plz

Tour