i don't understand why anet nerf war lot.

in PvP

Posted by: Kitt.2567

Kitt.2567

you know, warrior class got nerfed 2 times continuously. first time they nerf lb’s 3rd skill and healing signet. then now torment, adrenaline and etc.. since update rifle become complete trash becuz it will mostly not hit but lose all addrenaline. mace.. no one use except 100b mace stun combo noob.

If you look at the top5 people (legend of the arena)of current leaderboard on both soloq or teamq(NA). there isnt even a person who plays warrior mainly also.

Perhaps you might say legendaryGorn= but i saw this guy playing engi and ranger a lot meaning now he is multiclass as well. magic toker=thief or sometimes mes. Top1 celtus.8456 is ele. noscoc is necro(this guy has the most op build i have ever seen during 1000+ rounds) . Ementon is guardian. Phantom martine is probly necro.

There is Just no warrior. it reflects warrior becomes sucks already before today’s patch. even though you expand this range from top5 to top100, there are more necro, or, eles than warriors. but i wonder why anet is still nerfing only warrior that much -_-

Visit “http://www.twitch.tv/the_korean_gamer/profile” for best warrior builds!

(edited by Kitt.2567)

in PvP

Posted by: Brigg.6189

Brigg.6189

2/10 troll

in PvP

Posted by: Wyrden.4713

Wyrden.4713

2/10 troll

just my ytb channel

FeintFate~

in PvP

Posted by: Vicariuz.1605

Vicariuz.1605

This may be hard to imagine but, welcome to the hopefully recurring trend to bring an over powered class down to every one else.

in PvP

Posted by: Demonts.4593

Demonts.4593

Thieves have it arguably worse. I think the warrior nerf was warrented because its not a nerf if you’re careful and hit your skill

in PvP

Posted by: Pinkcomet.2975

Pinkcomet.2975

yeah why not sooner.

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

nobody will ever beat the vain. stop trolling, you are no match to ALL IS VAIN!

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]