but so far nothing’s been done about this

premade vs solo is just painful

come on devs, help your players out

Attachments:

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: ReaperJr.5967

ReaperJr.5967

Didnt help that you got matched against the cheesiest and most brain dead comp in game.

Lord Ninth \\ Champion Magus
- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

Lol! That comp does speak volumes for the guild team. Sorry for your loss, bro.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

You got 10 points for a decap, vs that team yours was actually pretty OP.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

Skillful team requires skillful team comp to skillfully beat randoms.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Nighthawk.4687

Nighthawk.4687

you do realize team Faded plays in ESL cups right?

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

you do realize team Faded plays in ESL cups right?

Attachments:

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

You got 10 points for a decap, vs that team yours was actually pretty OP.

They probably let them have it for contribution.

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Duke Nukem.6783

Duke Nukem.6783

im officially giving up on pvp this season its just not possible to solo Q, i should NEVER be matched against a premade of any size

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

Not as bad, but kinda shocked I lost a pip for this.

Attachments:

Baer

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: foxcat.4096

foxcat.4096

Premades trash talking after beating solo’s

classy

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: darres.8203

darres.8203

tears T^T

is there away for me to show you guys all the screen shots lol?

i have 20+ pictures of proleague premades farming pugs

Attachments:

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

That pip was holding you back anyway.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

tears T^T

I hope you didn’t lose a pip from that match. It’s the least this broken system could do

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

darres.8203

@vapour

I did T^T

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: robertul.3679

robertul.3679

Why you play thief lol.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: posthumecaver.6473

posthumecaver.6473

Hey, this ‘Healthy Game Play’ isn’t, like the Ministrel Amulet…..

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

For reference, in Guild Wars 1, you had to win twenty five times consecutively in Random Arenas before giving your random team a chance to fight in Team Arenas. Twenty five consecutive wins, to qualify your pug for Team Arenas. Think about it. They were aware of the great advantage of premade teams, they won’t allow you to fight in Team Arenas until you have proven your worth. And guess what, around half of the time my random team made it to 25 wins, we lose to premade teams. Sometimes we win a round, if we get lucky we win two rounds in Team Arenas.

THERE’S A REASON WHY SYNCING IN RANDOM ARENAS IN GUILD WARS 1 IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Sync_enter

Anvil Rockers Unite!

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

darres.8203

I have so many screen shots of theses games
i lost count which one i’ve uploaded already
but here’s another one

Attachments:

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

Look on the bright side, at least you scored 200+ point off them. That’s really good for a pug team going against an ESL team

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Leohart.4610

Leohart.4610

That’s pretty neat.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Greek.4396

Greek.4396

i’ve tried asking nicely

i’ve tried raging berserker mode

Wow pro league team trash talkin solo q’rs while playing the ultra cheese comp. I hope this team doesn’t qualify to fight EU.

They defiantly don’t deserve playing for a large money prize pool or representing NA

Server – Blackgate | Rev Main
Main Guild – oPP/RIOT/yumy(Booty Bakery)
IGN- Greek Kenpachi | Champion Ritualist

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Shylock.4653

Shylock.4653

May I ask you why?

Two full premades, not much league difference but huge score difference.
You can’t expect the system to find you an full premade enemy team with exact the same leagues as your full premade team.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Death Aggro.9602

Death Aggro.9602

For reference, in Guild Wars 1, you had to win twenty five times consecutively in Random Arenas before giving your random team a chance to fight in Team Arenas. Twenty five consecutive wins, to qualify your pug for Team Arenas. Think about it. They were aware of the great advantage of premade teams, they won’t allow you to fight in Team Arenas until you have proven your worth. And guess what, around half of the time my random team made it to 25 wins, we lose to premade teams. Sometimes we win a round, if we get lucky we win two rounds in Team Arenas.

THERE’S A REASON WHY SYNCING IN RANDOM ARENAS IN GUILD WARS 1 IS A BANNABLE OFFENSE.

http://wiki.guildwars.com/wiki/Sync_enter

Good old Hall Of Heroes pushing. Love Love Loved it. I still hop on gw1 every once in a while to run some halls. I miss the ability to watch high end games anytime. This game needs to implement this.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Arkantos.7460

Arkantos.7460

well, you playing thief …. nothing more to say

Good Thiefs are average,
Skilled Thiefs are dangerous

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

When you play a thief other 4 ppl have to be on 125% of their capabilities to carry you through a game.

Don’t be a kitten and rerol to useful class.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: HaxTester.9816

HaxTester.9816

Don’t talk smack to a person just because he is using a certain class or build (and I kinda get it that you guys are being half sarcrastic). I’ve met darres several times in battle before, both as team mate and enemy, and I could say that he is pretty competent with using thief class. Darres is the top two player on the leaderboard, so he has lots of experience with solo queue.

@Death Aggro, yeah I observe HoH matches as well. I’m kinda envious actually I never experienced Hall of Heroes to the fullest. My guild back then doesn’t do PvP that much as I do.

Anvil Rockers Unite!

(edited by HaxTester.9816)

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: fumcheg.1936

fumcheg.1936

No matter how good is one on thief while thief itself is a useless trash.

(edited by fumcheg.1936)

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Sarevok.2638

Sarevok.2638

i’ve tried asking nicely

i’ve tried raging berserker mode

>Trash talking when you are clearly MM manipulating with your full premade against a solo team.

Morons.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

tears T^T

Yeah… i feel your pain. Half abured, Half PZ together.

The Mist Initiative is where all AG winners (or some little beaches) go. Ask Nos for a ride?

Dal

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Drennon.7190

Drennon.7190

May I ask you why?

Two full premades, not much league difference but huge score difference.

5 mid tier players vs 5 pro league players. League difference might not be large, but MMR has to be.

Baer

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

My first solo’q match last night was up against 2 bunker Tempest, 2 DH and a bunker Eng/Scrapper.

The Tempest’s split between thier home and mid and the DH’s would just go back n’forth between thier home and mid. If we tried for either mid or far, the Tempest could easily last long enough for the DH’s come in for support. We simply could not out damage them fast enough.

Meanwhile, the Eng/Scrapper just would run to our home and run around in circles. It would take 2-3 of us to do any measurable damage. If his health got below 50%, he’d just run back to mid and get support from the Tempest/DH there. I play a lock down Mez and he was totally immune to stuns, cripples, dazes.. nothing I threw at him stuck.

Worse part of it was that it cost me 3 pips. Spent the rest of the night, getting those 3 pips back.

People are screaming about ChronoBunker’s, when Tempest and Scrappers are far worse.

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

(edited by SlimChance.6593)

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

ReaperJr.5967

My first solo’q match last night was up against 2 bunker Tempest, 2 DH and a bunker Eng/Scrapper.

The Tempest’s split between thier home and mid and the DH’s would just go back n’forth between thier home and mid. If we tried for far, the Tempest could easily last long enough for the DH’s come in for support. We simply could not out damage them fast enough.

Meanwhile, the Eng/Scrapper just would run to our home and run around in circles. It would take 2-3 of us to do any measurable damage. If his health got below 50%, he’d just run back to mid and get support from the Tempest/DH there. I play a lock down Mez and he was totally immune to stuns, cripples, dazes.. nothing I threw at him stuck.

Worse part of it was that it cost me 3 pips. Spent the rest of the night, getting those 3 pips back.

People are screaming about ChronoBunker’s, when Tempest and Scrappers are far worse.

Sorry to burst your bubble but that comp gets smashed in higher tiers/mmr. When you start to stop complaining about DH, you’ll see what I mean. All the above mentioned specs are a much lesser evil as compared to chronobunkers.

- Primordial Legend
Semi-active.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: SlimChance.6593

SlimChance.6593

The problem is that ALL bunkers/bruiser are TOO freaking strong in this game. Its not JUST 1 or 2.

Eccho, Echo Oread – Mesmers (Yak’s Bend)
My EchoRupt Build - Forum Post

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Rap Tiger.1257

Rap Tiger.1257

Look who’s here complaining forum.

you are the one ranger who was burly and then I dropped her pride began to stop being calling me bad? Apparently the reason is because you are playing without knowing mesmer

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

Played seven games this morning, and I played the same premade four times out of those seven. At this point it’s comical. There really is no point in me queing atm, so I either go into unranked or go do pve. If the games were close and competitive, I wouldn’t mind, but they are complete blowouts and it’s just a waste of time. Not even fun.

Attachments:

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: rian.9708

rian.9708

Maybe make a premade alos not that hard,i see it all the time in Hotm map ppl asking and making party before going into a match,atleast in EU,me for 1 am looking always in my clan and friend list and try to make atleast a 3 ppl pt,and its not that hard also.

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Silverwing.8750

Silverwing.8750

Matching solo players against pre-made teams will just result in less people playing pvp. I decided to give pvp another chance, but it is not fun being destroyed by a pre-made. If new players have a horrible experience they won’t come back….

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Ross Biddle.2367

Just increase the scoring demands of the premade. If the weaker, soloQ team scores over 100 the elite premade doesn’t get their free farm pip, and the crappy bunch of solo’s do.

Everybody’s happy

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: bud.9246

bud.9246

Look on the bright side, at least you scored 200+ point off them. That’s really good for a pug team going against an ESL team

I’m sure one of the five was afk emptying bedpans and refilling the amphetamine i.v’s..

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

darres.8203

When you play a thief other 4 ppl have to be on 125% of their capabilities to carry you through a game.

I don’t always play thief
that was just 1 particular game
here’s another picture

honestly it doesn’t matter what I play lol

Attachments:

(edited by darres.8203)

i'm so tired of this

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

I don’t always play thief
that was just 1 particular game
here’s another picture

honestly it doesn’t matter what I play lol

We won every time my alt gets teamed with your thief/mes/pet. But we didn’t go against Abjured and NL. It’s terrible game design when solo pugs lose pips vs esl teams considering how its more challenging for soloers to earn pips..