ideas how to handle and recognize AFK's

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

so we know anet not gonna banned a player just cause ppl report him. we dont know if its trolling report or true report

what can we know

each player does dmg, decap, cap, hold, heal, res, or stomp
we get at the end of the match our top score according to this which mean anet save each player score in each role.

so if a player has no points at all or even very low % of the team dmg, heal, or action (anet decide) than it can be he was afk or not playing the game at all.

so now after we recognize the player who had too low point like lets say 2.5% of the group total in each role. when the team lose. maybe the rest wont lose points at all or lose bit less points. and that player lose much more point to push him further to lower tier further

now you may say some ppl can trick it by using their heal skill on base. but they wont move. or jut go and die over and over.

if they decide to do that for 10-15 min at least they weren’t afk at all.

if wont fix the noob new ppl who dont know what to do but at least we stop seeing afk ppl at the begging of each match

the more dmg the team does the more the player has to contribute something
the more healing the team does the more player has to contribute something
etc…

what you say?

in PvP

Posted by: creature.5120

creature.5120

it wont work that well because some teams are just incredible bad.
i can remember i afkd some games in the middle of a game like 100:300
and till the end i was still top dmg, attack, def or any other of these trophys.

Créature – Dr00d, Nebulâk – Nec
Kämpfe stehts fanatisch, denn du bist ein Menschenjäger!

in PvP

messiah.1908

it wont work that well because some teams are just incredible bad.
i can remember i afkd some games in the middle of a game like 100:300
and till the end i was still top dmg, attack, def or any other of these trophys.

which mean it works. if the team was that bad while you were able to afk and be top dmg if wont effect you with a punishment at all. as the % was ok.
maybe they were afking also and throwing game

in PvP

Posted by: Deihnyx.6318

Deihnyx.6318

You could punish players for lack of fair-play, be it with their own teammates or the other team.

I wish people still understood that simple concept but apparently you’re a kid if you still believe in that.

in PvP

messiah.1908

You could punish players for lack of fair-play, be it with their own teammates or the other team.

I wish people still understood that simple concept but apparently you’re a kid if you still believe in that.

how you recognize lack of fair play? how to decide it was ?