its been long enough so whats the deal?

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

i have been playing pvp for a few years now got tired of pve. you would think by now people would not do the weird stuff in a match. like 3 people going home at start when their was no threat of the other team zerging home. or just flat out zerging and leaving other team for a perm 2 cap. pvp has been around long enough for people to know not to still do these things. even the new guys you think they would learn not to after the first few times. but ever single day it still happens a lot

master jedi david

(edited by trunks.5249)

in PvP

Posted by: SneakyTouchy.6043

SneakyTouchy.6043

Maybe one day you will learn how much they don’t care.

in PvP

trunks.5249

Maybe one day you will learn how much they don’t care.

well in that case their should be two category’s for pvp. one for the people just goofing off and an other for the hard core pvpers. maybe a permanent ranked. i know their are goof balls their has well but they get left behind after a few matches

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: Crowley.8761

Crowley.8761

And I am sure your brand of spamming party chat with caps and exclamation points was as effective as usual.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

please tell me more master jedi

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Drussthelegend.2630

Drussthelegend.2630

i have been playing pvp for a few years now got tired of pve. you would think by now people would not do the weird stuff in a match. like 3 people going home at start when their was no threat of the other team zerging home. or just flat out zerging and leaving other team for a perm 2 cap. pvp has been around long enough for people to know not to still do these things. even the new guys you think they would learn not to after the first few times. but ever single day it still happens a lot

Unranked is a cesspool of idiocy. I don’t recommend playing more then a minimum of games on it to keep your skill sharp.

in PvP

trunks.5249

Unranked is a cesspool of idiocy. I don’t recommend playing more then a minimum of games on it to keep your skill sharp.

im a condi ranger so i have to fly around a lot so i have to play a lot or i will get rusty. i wish i was the type of guy that could retain the skills without having to play all the time my brain just forgets easily. so its a curse i am stuck having to play all the time to keep it up

master jedi david