just a review s3 my side

just a review s3 my side

in PvP

Posted by: RedZebra.2345

RedZebra.2345

ok for start this is not a rant, i’m a average player sometimes god sometimes noob.
95% of the time i play solo. It’s fun to play with team members, but as i can’t be continuous online it’s no fun for them if they have to wait.
Just saying that for the people claiming pvp is only team. I like this game, i like this pvp there are layers in it, doable for casual difficult for advancers.
Now for the class i play it’s guardian (yeah lol), i have thorn but i play a not thorn build, and at the end i think it’s rather strong (ex op warriors are np and it’s a fast one) so guardians maybe look beyond dh.
And again my build is semi to support people before you ranting me playing guardian solo. Now for Anet: nice you adapt pvp during seasons and i think you going the good way, but still some tuning need to be done.
as stated in other threads class stacking need to be addressed. Also maybe a bit tuning on y matchmaking, expected wins or losses call for missuse. ( as some stated you can predict what will happen and that’s no good for a pvp)

just a review s3 my side

in PvP

RedZebra.2345

none some comment ? let you go i can take some bad

just a review s3 my side

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

Well there doesnt seem to be much feedback to comment on…like 80% of the thread is not about the season at all.
And actually matches arent easy to predict now, if the team comps arent totally ridiculous or countering each other you can rarely tell before the first few encounters.

The build is btw interesting, Ive seen something like it in action today…a fast guardian…it was truly fascinating.

There isnt much they can do against class stacking im afraid. It would be nice, but players can swap classes in game as they like, its up to us to not do it.

On your basic statement I agree. Theyve done a lot right since april 19, but they have to stay on this path to overcome the trauma HoT left us with.

just a review s3 my side

in PvP

RedZebra.2345

y sry about the 80%:). nevertheless class stacking they can do something if they want: ex max 2 same in a team. I don’t get it you can change class at start that’s just … no words for it (you have a system "matchmaking " to get interesting matches but you let people swap classes ???) Means they don’t take classes into account, what is a problem and they know as they don’t allow class stacking in the sponsored version