kittened braindead revenants?

in PvP

Posted by: vlad.4871

vlad.4871

So when you will fix kittened braindead revenants?

in PvP

Posted by: Sorem.9157

Sorem.9157

As much as i hardly like to QQ about this or that class being OP

Feels to me like the Revenant thing is out of control though.

Too little efford for too much reward.

MIGHTY SOREM STRIKES AGAIN!!!!

in PvP

vlad.4871

Sorry mate there it s no QQ here,that is the real situation.

in PvP

Posted by: BrotherBelial.3094

BrotherBelial.3094

The rev is quite fun to play once you get use to it, as for being OP, na, some classes handle other classes better. Someone who is better with there class than you are with yours will always beat you. There is no one button instant win with a rev.

i5 4690K @ 3.5Mhz|8GB HyperX Savage 1600mHz|MSI H81M-E34|MSI GTX 960 Gaming 2GB|
|Seasonic S12G 650W|Win10 Pro X64| Corsair Spec 03 Case|

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.8415

Chase.8415

This is precisely why they wait until they see the statistics of usage of each class and build before doing balance.

in Beta, especially during the beta weekends people thought revenants were extremly underpowered and practically useless.

Revenants are overpowered themselves, it’s the issue with having multiple revenants in the party causing permanent 25 might stack.

in PvP

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

I can see some people actually havent experimented with rev much or are delusional… either way for now, it’s a fun ride playing rev

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

in PvP

Posted by: Jordan.5930

Jordan.5930

Revenant is a high skill low reward class. At no point have I played the class and felt like it was OP.

in PvP

Posted by: Domino.1359

Domino.1359

So many bandwagon rev players in ranked – they are so bad they’re cute!! rev not op – please more people jump on bandwagon.

in PvP

Posted by: Nova Stiker.8396

Nova Stiker.8396

Revenant is a high skill low reward class. At no point have I played the class and felt like it was OP.

You’re probably just bad or just using the wrong build.

I probably have 5 hours on my Revenant and can easily wreck face. Hell, all the top teams on the leaderboards are using 2-3 Revenants because they have stupid high DPS. Use Unrelenting Assault to bait 2 dodges, spam condi and when they use their condition removal then spam banish enchantment for GG.

Viper Heralds are incredibly overpowered.

(edited by Nova Stiker.8396)

in PvP

Jordan.5930

I probably have 5 hours on my Revenant and can easily wreck face. Hell, all the top teams on the leaderboards are using 2-3 Revenants because they have stupid high DPS. Use Unrelenting Assault to bait 2 dodges, spam condi and when they use their condition removal then spam banish enchantment for GG.

No I don’t think so. Obviously you have no idea what you’re talking about.

in PvP

vlad.4871

And you are playing reve ye?

in PvP

Jordan.5930

I play rev everyday. I think they’re even weaker than thieves. Thieves that’s an actual problem, stealth is so OP they need a nerf.

in PvP

Posted by: Alekt.5803

Alekt.5803

I play rev everyday. I think they’re even weaker than thieves. Thieves that’s an actual problem, stealth is so OP they need a nerf.

I think I need to see an optometrist…

Alerie Despins

in PvP

Posted by: Belial.9350

Belial.9350

gr8 troll m8 i r8 8/8

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfs Shadow.7234

Wolfs Shadow.7234

Yet another L2P. If you can’t kill a rev you need to learn how because you won’t make it far in leagues, ESL, AGG or anywhere else for that matter.

Revenants are very squishy if they role zerk and healing is limited if they go condition. They don’t need a buff or a nerf. They are actually balanced more so than a lot of other classes in this game. The fact this thread even exists is a joke.

If you want to learn to kill a rev I will 1 on 1 and teach you what to look out for. This applies to everyone so feel free to shoot me a whisper in game.

FYI for anyone using “ESL” team comps as an excuse for a nerf needs to wake up. They build their team off each class weakness so they can offset each other

(edited by Wolfs Shadow.7234)

in PvP

Jordan.5930

gr8 troll m8 i r8 8/8

The Jimmies were rustled