matching sytem !!!!

matching sytem !!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Hornet.9305

Hornet.9305

matching for build!!!!!! and today i chance rune stone and same skill game today add me losing side repeat and repeat !!!!!!! or you are did for balance today i lose all match tomorrow win ?_? i f…… your matching sytem !!!!!! dont delete this masage and ppl must be read!!!! PPL chance same stone and look matching sytem pls try this !!!!!!!!! pink head korean gamemakers !!!like a h…. o

Attachments:

matching sytem !!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

At least your ratting gain wasn’t -21 or +9. All you have to do now is the win a equal amount of matches. Back when I played, I had to win 2 to 3 matches to make up for a loss. Then people started coming out of the closet, with their cheating habits. I had to hang it up.

Tho looking at your balanced +/- ratting gains/losses. Nearly makes me want to give it another try.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

matching sytem !!!!

in PvP

Posted by: newbihack.7180

newbihack.7180

This happens with me, only to see afkers, paid players, and clueless brainless players too dependent on game mechanism.

This is why you getting hard times. I now only play for an hour on this game since all it brings is frustration and headache.

matching sytem !!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Marxx.5021

Marxx.5021

You have to many games played Hornet. The match making algorithm calculates with the total number games played. So it might overrate you. The result is that you get team player assigned that have similiar mmr but are worse player as the system expects you to carry with your experience. Unless you improve you slowly go down in rating. Its an unfair system that puts average player with lots of games in a disadvantage.