matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Hornet.9305

Hornet.9305

moderator pls say me queuqe sytem all time add me loseing team so how can i upgrade my division ? you are not fix it this sytem and what your plans??and if i play out of season ranked arena i win more match so some ppl win ..same ppl lose sytem good?
i saw legendry division ppl how they are rising this division cuz i alltime added loseing team …..they are full add winner team??i played 1516 match you know what this mean ?
and i all time add lose side and same ppl like this so you are not thinking how we fix it this prob ?_?1516 games and more loseeEEEEEE i have proff and i tell gamers web..your
dictator sytem and queque sytem ….you are lose more ppl you are did not deserve it!!!
ty for
reading!!!

dont delete this masage like a other!!!!
gw2=dictator sytem
pvp season 3 dont start cuz you are give division direct all time add winner team members this be easly for you are!!!!!!!

Attachments:

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

¿Español?

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Branegan.9127

Branegan.9127

+1
Same here. This sistem is killing me.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

So many 300+/400+ loss. I feel your pain.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

Are you playing purely non-druid pew pew ranger?

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: bloodpyrope.8630

bloodpyrope.8630

Base ranger running 2 signets and…Berserkers amulet (15k health) and a drake? I’m guessing your lines are Marksmanship, beastmastery and wilderness survival?

It’s very hard to win when your team is playing 4v6.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Exciton.8942

Exciton.8942

Judging from the screenshot. OP is definitely playing a pretty subpar build.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

guess it’s time to complain about how vipers gunflame doesn’t get me wins

oh wait, im not an idiot

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

Despite the unviable build the awful grammar and the ‘dictatorship of a gaming company’ (srsly, where do these people keep coming from?)
the matchmaking is flawed or completely broken, depends on who you are asking.
Given the amount of complaints they should be well aware of the problem and are most likely working on ways to fix it.
Unfortunately arenanet has made the very questionable decision, not to change anything in the midst of a running season, so you will have to wait a few more weeks.
Until then I would heavily recommend you to stay out of ranked, because if you are in the mm-hell its hard to get out. the game considers you a bad player, and therefore will keep grouping you with others that ‘match you skill level’
If I remember the official response right, that applies only to your own team. Your opponents will be selected from the same division, but not neccessarely according to your teams average skill.
Oh, and playing outside of ranked doesnt say anything. I can run a zerker thief in unranked and still win my 1v1s.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

Oh, and playing outside of ranked doesnt say anything. I can run a zerker thief in unranked and still win my 1v1s.

But I’ve played with and against primordial legends in unranked. I wouldn’t risk it.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Mate look at your build before blaming matchmaking system. Mayb you’re the problem.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Jekkt.6045

Jekkt.6045

so you have a 37% winrate in ranked, a crap build and you still expect to rise in divisions?

wat

Ex player of PeanutButterJellyTime, Heavenly Annoying and Visceral Gaming.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Hornet.9305

Base ranger running 2 signets and…Berserkers amulet (15k health) and a drake? I’m guessing your lines are Marksmanship, beastmastery and wilderness survival?

yes i full dps build and i was the highest much point than my team member.
i think prob not my build this queque sytem realy nobady understand this sytem ?
this sytem like a some ppl all time win some ppl all time lose .

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

i think prob not my build this queque sytem realy nobady understand this sytem ?

Having top points for your team doesn’t mean that you were pulling your weight and contributing effectively to you team. I’m not saying that you weren’t since I wasn’t there but I do want to point that out.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

I got top score and many top stats despite having two primordial legends in my team earlier this season, top score doesn’t mean that much.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Raek.8504

Raek.8504

nice b8t m8tes

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Piper halliwell w.6578

Piper halliwell w.6578

I know you pain i have the same only losers game-_-

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Asrat.2645

Asrat.2645

I just stepped by again to apologize. My last message was rightfully removed by an admin. I was mostly trying to make a joke, but I do understand, how it could have been viewed as offensive.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: WereDragon.6083

WereDragon.6083

The matchmaking system is a tad wonky, but you’re double stacking your disadvantages. You don’t bring a colonial musket to an assault rifle shootout… Even moreso to an assault rifle shootout where the other guys have better accuracy ((Matchmaking system)). You’re going to hurt yourself and your buddies in the fight.

Hit up metabattle.com and look over the builds there.
Before the community jumps on me, Metabattle is not the be-all-end-all to a build but it will give you a decent foundation with some explanations on how to use the build effectively.

After you’ve upgraded your musket your still fighting the matchmaking system, but you increase your odds and chance of success.

What do we say to the god of death? Not Today….
Eleshod|80 Thief|Tarnished Coast
Malsavias|80 Necromancer| Tarnished Coast

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Hornet.9305

i try more build in metabattle and same finish lose..
today i try pvp match and game add me agein same ppl 5 raund …
what will i do this prob?cuz this guys only in loseing team and i know it but i do nothing i am stack maybe you right but all the time same !!lose lose lose!!

Attachments:

(edited by Hornet.9305)

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Ayrilana.1396

Ayrilana.1396

i try more build in metabattle and same finish lose..
today i try pvp match and game add me agein same ppl 5 raund …
what will i do this prob?cuz this guys only in loseing team and i know it but i do nothing i am stack maybe you right but all the time same !!lose lose lose!!

Your group comp in the first screenshot is terrible which is why you lost that match. No DPS.

The second match looked better and you likely just got outplayed.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

This kind of QQbot makes me cry for real.
If you actually think that personnal score mean something on this game, you pretty much dont deserve to get at an higher division, simply as that.

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Agemnon.4608

This kind of QQbot makes me cry for real.
If you actually think that personal score mean something on this game, you pretty much dont deserve to get at an higher division, simply as that.

Exactly:

When you have top score despite being carried (everyone else was ruby I was the only sapphire) you know it’s not a good metric for skill. We had a couple of primordial legends so we were probably setup to win by the MM too.

Attachments:

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: Piper halliwell w.6578

Piper halliwell w.6578

I love matching sytem:) keep going that way

Attachments:

matching sytem!!!!!!!!!

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

lady goth….you have my mmr more or less, you are done