matchmaking complaint

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: TheFamster.7806

TheFamster.7806

On my 6~7th loss straight in unranked, this great matchmaking has totally shown me what to do. There is no reason for me to try to win anymore because the matchmaking is purposely aimed towards me to lose, and if I go to ranked I will get farmed by premade unless I also have I full team.

I realized that PvP as of now is not for competitive and fair match, but rather hoping that you have people who know how to pvp on your team and a RNG comp rather than being skilled.

Also with lack of pvp tutorial made by anet, people do whatever they want while zerging and standing on already captured nodes and playing bs stuff, so I should totally give up on honing my skills and play whatever the hell I want since I bought the game totally disregarding other 4 players on my team because I bought the game and no one should tell me what to do attitude.

With that in mind, I will start playing Cleric Healing thief in unranked, and even if my team complains and loses because of me, I shouldn’t feel bad right? Well thank you anet for finally showing me how to play pvp.

Attachments:

Tour

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.5096

Tao.5096

Want me to snuggle you? x3

Did I ever tell you, the definition, of Insanity?

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

TheFamster.7806

Want me to snuggle you? x3

yes please Q_Q

Tour

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Buster Slammin.2894

Buster Slammin.2894

Thanks for the free win m8

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

after reset i started off like 2-9 in ranked solo. and im normally around 55% when i solo queue.

but now after about 70 games things have evened out and i am getting fewer and fewer idiots on my team, but more and more good players on the enemy teams.

and im back up to about 55% where i should be.

hang in there.

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: timmyf.1490

timmyf.1490

I had a match last night with a guy who was turning with a keyboard button (walk, stop, rotate in place, continue walking) and a thief who started by asking who was “protecting home.” When I suggested that leaving a person on home the entire map wasn’t a great strategy, he spent the rest of the match blaming me that we were losing.

It’s crazy out there.

Edit: the other team wasn’t much better – they started a lord rush at 450…

Karaoke – Guild Leader – [MEGA] Super Mega Happy Fun Time
www.getunicorned.com / northernshiverpeaks.org

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

TheFamster.7806

So after losing about 10~12th matches in row, here I am facing another great matchmaking comp. I really don’t know what to expect other than going cleric thief=win for all! Sorry guys on my team but you know, matchmaking

Attachments:

Tour

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: oneply.9586

oneply.9586

meh…
im pretty much convinced that Anet isnt going to be ble to get matchmaking right, but i dont think its all on them for the blame. every online pvp game out there has players who are bad and who are intentionally bad (time wasters). the bad players dont bother me and the system as designed will weed you out from them. the intentionally bad players are the troublesome ones and the system doesnt really account for them, especially since many of them have the capability to play well when they want.

ive been getting alot of people on my team that just sit on auto run. every time i say something they either leave (making it a 4v5) or they rant in chat and purposely die to the other team. the dishonor system has done nothing to deter this behavior.

i used to like pvp quite alot, but now i just do 1-3 matches and im out. if i get my daily great if not oh well, would rather enjoy my play time with people who try. WvW has been way more fun and is the only thing that i really care to sign in for now.

One Ply To Rule Them All
Bring PPK back to WvW!!!

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

ranked is a lot better than unranked. like someone else posted at the start of this season it was pretty bad. I have 2 10 match losing streaks, after close to 70 matches I’m almost back to 50% which was what I had before . I solo Q 100% so far btw.
Also prime time seem to be a lot better than off hrs in terms of getting even matches rather than blowouts.

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Carbonize.1530

Carbonize.1530

Got this 3 thief team then a 2 thief mes team afterwards. Some classes are ok to double up and others are not.

Attachments:

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

So after losing about 10~12th matches in row, here I am facing another great matchmaking comp. I really don’t know what to expect other than going cleric thief=win for all! Sorry guys on my team but you know, matchmaking

First of all, sorry for your losing streak. If you don’t know it yet, you can now switch professions in the beginning of the game. It’s not ideal, but if you really want to win, it’s best. I’d also suggest you play ranked: less new players, less daily professions, more fun. I play unranked because I don’t mind losing, but if you do ranked is the way to go for experienced players.

Secondly, can you record a match playing clerical thief? I’ve always wanted to play clerical with the heal venom and full venom share traits! I’m sure it’s the next meta. I’d probably do it with my team though^^…

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

TheFamster.7806

First of all, sorry for your losing streak. If you don’t know it yet, you can now switch professions in the beginning of the game. It’s not ideal, but if you really want to win, it’s best. I’d also suggest you play ranked: less new players, less daily professions, more fun. I play unranked because I don’t mind losing, but if you do ranked is the way to go for experienced players.

Secondly, can you record a match playing clerical thief? I’ve always wanted to play clerical with the heal venom and full venom share traits! I’m sure it’s the next meta. I’d probably do it with my team though^^…

I do play ranked with my team, and we win about 60~70% of the matches. But on certain days and certain times when I log in by myself, I know I am not going to play ranked match by myself due to how bad it is. So I chose unranked when I usually queue and I never trolled or left a game til today, when I was just fed up with this BS matchmaking. Right now I don’t even want to queue with my troll build anymore because I feel bad for my teammates and wasting 4 people’s time, but when this matchmaking struck me again after my 10~12th losing streak, I can’t take gw2 pvp seriously anymore.

Before patch I usually solo Q into team Q, and at least people who did that wanted to win regardless of who they face. Now its more of which team has the least amount of troll/newbies. This isn’t a competitive matchmaking at all. This is more like RNG pvp matchmaking at best.

Tour

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

ranked from my experience has less bads. I mostly lose to team comp and getting paired with 3 man premades who all rush far and wipe 2v3. So there is that.

Bad Elementalist

matchmaking complaint

in PvP

Posted by: Rangelost.4857

Rangelost.4857

It’s either that, or 30 minute queues. ArenaNet can’t create players out of thin air. Everyone has losing streaks and winning streaks, but they’ll always focus on the former.