more condi clear runes

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

at the moment we only have soldiers rune which remove 1 condition from the shouter and nearby allies.

175 vitality
100 toughness
Shouts remove a condition from each affected ally.

can we have more types of such runes?
but for different type of skills.

for example, say, physical skill ?

175 ? offensive or defensive stat ?
100 ? offensive or defensive stat ?
Physical skills remove a condition from yourself.

discuss!

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: onevstheworld.2419

onevstheworld.2419

Lyssa and leadership runes have condi cleansing 6th bonuses if that that’s what you’re after.
And there are quite a few sigils that clear/transfer conditions too.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Sazukikrah.5036

Sazukikrah.5036

Purification and cleansing sigil clear condis too. I think condi clears on runes are a bit too much . Condi removal should be all skill based , not passive . Like runes that passively add conditions like Krait runes and Perplexity.

Hadi the Edgemaster – Pro level Warrior (Youtube Hadi the Edgemaster)
Black Gate Tier 1 Roamer
Harbinger " I will make you (QQ)"

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Lyssa and leadership runes have condi cleansing 6th bonuses if that that’s what you’re after.

both lyssa and leadership relies on activating elite skill which have long recharge time, plus the 6th rune bonus themselves have a cooldown of 45 seconds.

there are only 2 sigils in sPvP which remove conditions, and the recharge time is not really that good.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Purification and cleansing sigil clear condis too. I think condi clears on runes are a bit too much . Condi removal should be all skill based , not passive . Like runes that passively add conditions like Krait runes and Perplexity.

there is only puri sigil in sPvP.
the on swap remove condition sigil is only pve wvw and not sPvP.

no, condi clear runes are fine.
soldier’s rune is not passive.
you are required to use shouts in order to remove conditions.
shouts have decent recharge time.

we need more condition removal options as condition application is too easy and abundant at the moment.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

Xanctus The Dragonslayer.2318

No need to. Condition are fine atm. Conditions in this meta have no inherent advantage over power in this meta. Condi Zerker, Chronophantasma and Corruptionmancer are pretty much the only meta condi builds.

Ragezerker can get hardfocused and has almost no disenage oppurtunity.
Burning arrows is just trash.
Condi spam thief is far inferior to it’s D/P and S variant.

We have sigil of purity, sigil of generosity, rune of lyssa, rune of the soldier, rune of leadership.

Then we have runes that affect condi duration. Rune of hoelbrak, rune of melandru rune of resistance.

It’s fine. Conditions should be able to burst as well. Espically since some classes lean to bieng more condi based then not atm. If Power herald can burst, then condi’s should have the same options.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

No need to. Condition are fine atm. Conditions in this meta have no inherent advantage over power in this meta. Condi Zerker, Chronophantasma and Corruptionmancer are pretty much the only meta condi builds.

We have sigil of purity, sigil of generosity, rune of lyssa, rune of the soldier, rune of leadership.

Then we have runes that affect condi duration. Rune of hoelbrak, rune of melandru rune of resistance.

It’s fine. Conditions should be able to burst as well. Espically since some classes lean to bieng more condi based then not atm. If Power herald can burst, then condi’s should have the same options.

but not every have shouts !

having more choices would be good !

and condi still can burst after they wear out the victim’s condi removals.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

but not every have shouts !

having more choices would be good !

and condi still can burst after they wear out the victim’s condi removals.

You talk as if a condi burst is a bad thing. If they were equal amount of condi removal to the amount of condi’s thrown theyn condi’s become useless. Just like with power if u run out of 0 damage utility skills or endurance u can be bursted down. the thing is the current meta has proven that condis do not have an advantage over power one way or another. The fact that u can make only 3 or 4 meta esque condi builds should really prove it. The moment u go condi temest, or condi thief, or condi dh or condi scrapper. U become utter gargbage really.

U don’t need shouts, they are other runes and sigils that help u aid in said condi removal.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

I don’t eat 5k direct dmg by attacking someone that is afk. I do eat around 5k condi dmg if i attack condi build thanks to passives/runes etc. Then we also have unblockable and undodgeable condis.
When i fight direct dmg builds i can dodge big hits, heal up, block them etc. When you fight condi builds every hit, every AA applies crap ton of condis, they go through blocks, dodges and reduce amount of healing you do not to mention they have control effect similar to stun, prevent you from attacking (confusion), prevent you from moving (torment, cripple, chill), increase CDs, decrease your dmg etc. Let’s not forget that is impossible to dodge mesmer shatters atm due to delay and clone speed at 200+%. Condis are way more easier to land, are way more frequent and have way more effect than direct dmg hits.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I don’t eat 5k direct dmg by attacking someone that is afk. I do eat around 5k condi dmg if i attack condi build thanks to passives/runes etc. Then we also have unblockable and undodgeable condis.
When i fight direct dmg builds i can dodge big hits, heal up, block them etc. When you fight condi builds every hit, every AA applies crap ton of condis, they go through blocks, dodges and reduce amount of healing you do not to mention they have control effect similar to stun, prevent you from attacking (confusion), prevent you from moving (torment, cripple, chill), increase CDs, decrease your dmg etc. Let’s not forget that is impossible to dodge mesmer shatters atm due to delay and clone speed at 200+%. Condis are way more easier to land, are way more frequent and have way more effect than direct dmg hits.

but he says we dont need more condi removal options!

how ?

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Cynz.9437

but he says we dont need more condi removal options!

how ?

condi application frequency needs a nerf or dmg, but frankly like anything in this game atm

HoT made everything too spammy, CDs became meaningless

All is Vain~

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

When i fight direct dmg builds i can dodge big hits, heal up, block them etc….

That isn’t a condi issue, that is a class/build issue.

For example compare condi mes to P/P engi, if I go on my mes, between the shatter reset signet, f5 &the level of clone generation that chronomancer gives I can knock out a large amount of torment just from shatters, let alone the weapon skills on top of that, and if someone blocks one shatter, it doesn’t really matter as all shatters do damage, I can reset them, have plenty of illusions.

But if I play on my P/P engi, it plays more like if I play power mes in that I have “big skills” as it were that I need to land, the reality is I will not kill anything other than builds that literally have no condi removal, unless I land blowtorch, prybar (if I use toolkit), and i have to bait out condi removal for it to stick, so people can indeed block, dodge, etc to combat it.

(edited by zinkz.7045)

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Cynz.9437

For example compare condi mes to P/P engi, if I go on my mes, between the shatter reset signet, f5 &the level of clone generation that chronomancer gives I can knock out a large amount of torment just from shatters, let alone the weapon skills on top of that, and if someone blocks one shatter, it doesn’t really matter as all shatters do damage, I can reset them, have plenty of illusions.

But if I play on my P/P engi, the reality is I will not kill anything other than builds that literally have no condi removal, unless I land blowtorch, prybar (if I use toolkit), and i have to bait out condi removal for it to stick, so people can indeed block, dodge, etc to combat it.

p/p engi, really? How about we talk about condi bers, condi mes and reaper (the actual offenders) instead of core builds?

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: zinkz.7045

zinkz.7045

But if I play on my P/P engi, the reality is I will not kill anything other than builds that literally have no condi removal, unless I land blowtorch, prybar (if I use toolkit), and i have to bait out condi removal for it to stick, so people can indeed block, dodge, etc to combat it.

p/p engi, really? How about we talk about condi bers, condi mes and reaper instead of core builds?

Hence it is not a “condi issue” it is a class/build issue. (and incidentally when I play P/P engi it is scrapper P/P)

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Wait what 5K condi damage? for afk? Who the hell does that?

> Every AA applies a crapton of condi? what are ya talking about?

>Macebow does jackkitten for condi damage on both mace and longbow on auto attack. U’d have to spec tactics for longbow auto attack to deal just only burn

>Chronophantasma shatter deals only bleeding on staff auto attack and torment on scepter auto attack

>Rage zerker deals jackitten on mace and only bleed on autoattack

>corruptionmaner same as above.

Bassically you are flat out lying to me. No auto attack from any condi build deals a crapton of condition damage or condis. Only if u don’t cleanse it after or as squishy as kitten which makes sense considering u are a thief player. autotattacks will mainly confine themselves to 1 or 2 condis.

Confusion and torment do not prevent you from moving at all. It’s not an insta kill move ala kill bill volume 2, ie take 4 steps and u die. that’s nonsensical. torment and confusion have been applied more then enough since the intensity stacking condi era and it never was so ridiculous as you described just yet.

Espically since all meta builds have either condi cleanse, a buffer through heals or HP. The only one that is lacking is thief. Since when do you nessiarily have to dodge condi shatter? Aren’t you the same guy complaining about blocks,boons healing and all the powercreep mumbo jumbo? Ah yes I remember, U were calling trap DH cheese. Which is your main class.

U can list all condi’s from here to there and thier affects. It doesn’t make them OP. It’s exactly as you desrcibed they are conditions, they can vary. they have deliberating effects. U can cleanse them, U can apply resistance, U can outsustain it through heals, invulnerabilities. U can reduce thier duration. And no not all condi’s go through blocks it’s certain builds and runes that do that on occasion mind you. Doesn’t mean that u have to generalise condi’s overall. Because what blocks power damage, what evades power damage will also work for condi builds.

U overexagarate. Or do you think that shield stance, crystal hibernation,, distortion, aegis, shield of courage won’t do the trick at all?

Just an overexagration on your part.

More power builds then condi builds,

Most power builds atm have enough sustain or disenage tactics to deal with conditions. Espically with all the tons of blocks, heals protection boon and all other mumbo jumbo I hear often mentioned.

I will say it again. Conditions are fine.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Cynz.9437

If you don’t cleanse condis, nightmare rune on war can proc the trait and take easily half of my thief’s HP if not more.

AA still applies/stack condis and it does hurt if you don’t have passive condi cleanse 24/7. Necro is one of the biggest offenders with bleed stacking and corrupt boon on AA. I like how you conveniently left it out and accused me of lying.

Oh so you do admit you need a lot of condi cleanse and not play squishy characters to deal with condis from AA? And yet you accuse me of lying? LOL?

Confusion prevents you from using spells, if you use one while having multiple confusion stacks you might even get 1 shot depending on how much HP you got. Same thing with torment, each step you take you take quite high dmg if it is applied by condi build and you got few stacks of it. Getting 15 stacks of confusion as a warrior is not that hard, same goes for mes.

Yes, all meta builds have condi cleanse but by all means it just can’t keep up with amount of condi flying around atm, imo. Sure, 1 necro vs ele/scrapper/druid combo probably won’t do much but it is hilarious scenario.

You think you don’t need to dodge shatter from condi mes, really?

Yes, i do complain about powercreep added with HoT. It ruined pvp, imo.

I stand by my point, DH traps (not DH) are as cheesy and cheap as turret engi, there is little thought or skill cap in them. I think bunker guard and medi guard should be a thing and not braindead mechanics like traps.

I think condis were meant to have more of utility function when the game came out hence why most of them some kind of controlling effects. Balancing team at some point apparently changed their opinion and flat out buffed condi damaged however didn’t nerf controlling effect of condis in any way.

Yes, you can cleanse them if you have a lot of cleanses which no class does besides ele maybe. Once again i explained why heal is not so great vs condis: poison. Only 2 classes in this game have semi decent access to resistance, besides resistance can be corrupted. Condis continue to tick even in invul…. idk why you would even bring it up.

I didn’t generalize condis, i did say that condis application frequency (including going through dodges, blocks, applied by passives etc.) needs to be looked at.

Suuure, i am overexaggerate and you just use personal attacks as an argument.

I will say it again. Condi application is not fine.

All is Vain~

more condi clear runes

in PvP

If you don’t cleanse condis, nightmare rune on war can proc the trait and take easily half of my thief’s HP if not more.

AA still applies/stack condis and it does hurt if you don’t have passive condi cleanse 24/7. Necro is one of the biggest offenders with bleed stacking and corrupt boon on AA. I like how you conveniently left it out and accused me of lying.

Oh so you do admit you need a lot of condi cleanse and not play squishy characters to deal with condis from AA? And yet you accuse me of lying? LOL?

Confusion prevents you from using spells, if you use one while having multiple confusion stacks you might even get 1 shot depending on how much HP you got. Same thing with torment, each step you take you take quite high dmg if it is applied by condi build and you got few stacks of it. Getting 15 stacks of confusion as a warrior is not that hard, same goes for mes.

Yes, all meta builds have condi cleanse but by all means it just can’t keep up with amount of condi flying around atm, imo. Sure, 1 necro vs ele/scrapper/druid combo probably won’t do much but it is hilarious scenario.

You think you don’t need to dodge shatter from condi mes, really?

Yes, i do complain about powercreep added with HoT. It ruined pvp, imo.

I stand by my point, DH traps (not DH) are as cheesy and cheap as turret engi, there is little thought or skill cap in them. I think bunker guard and medi guard should be a thing and not braindead mechanics like traps.

I think condis were meant to have more of utility function when the game came out hence why most of them some kind of controlling effects. Balancing team at some point apparently changed their opinion and flat out buffed condi damaged however didn’t nerf controlling effect of condis in any way.

Yes, you can cleanse them if you have a lot of cleanses which no class does besides ele maybe. Once again i explained why heal is not so great vs condis: poison. Only 2 classes in this game have semi decent access to resistance, besides resistance can be corrupted. Condis continue to tick even in invul…. idk why you would even bring it up.

I didn’t generalize condis, i did say that condis application frequency (including going through dodges, blocks, applied by passives etc.) needs to be looked at.

Suuure, i am overexaggerate and you just use personal attacks as an argument.

I will say it again. Condi application is not fine.

> First of all that is thiefs problem. aka your problem. So yes nightmare rune procs can proc trait on interupt when AFK. When the ragezerker is running viper amulet. And u let those bleeds and confusion stack on a thief. That’s your problem. U are complaining about the fact that u don’t cleanse these conditions when u have a several seconds window to deal with that trait while playing an incredibly squishy class. As if if at this point matters. In short your fault. U are not making sense here. Complaining about conditions because they deal more damage on a class that is squishy from itself?

>I didn’t left anything out. U argued for crapton of condi’s Not condition damage. Don’t change the wording to fit your argument. Bassically u are saying necro mancers can stack a crapton of bleeding after stacking bleeds while u don’t cleanse it. How is that different from an auto attack with the current classes in pvp? How does that even remotely viable in pvp play? It’s absurd. By that logic any auto attack from a thief can also deal craptons of damage if left unattended. U can easily lose half your hp in a few seconds be it staff or dagger, espically staff. You are arguing from an unlikelyly absurd scenario and then try to justify it as conditions somehow bieng too much or OP. If u find this troubleing even tough it’s again a single condition two max. Then it’s your problem.

>No where do I admit that u need a lot of condi cleanse? If u read my post U’d see that condi cleanse and sustain overall through blocks boons and heals are enough. So again not sure where u are getting that from. But yeah I do take it to you for complaining about conditions when playing a squishy class. U can play a squishy class but then u better accept reality for what it is instead of complaining that’s all. I never said u don’t have to play a squishy class.

>Yes it’s situatiunal depending on your HP, the utilies and healing skill u got left or not. Also depending on your teammates for heals is also a factor. That doesn’t make it an kill bill 4 steps and you’re death condi. No reason to complain about this. Even 15 stacks of confusion can be cleansed or if u have enough hp u can disenage wait for your CD’s and take half of it.

>DH is not cheese. At this point in time they are out of the competetive level. People know how to dodge them. The skill ceiling is low but at the same time thier low skill ceiling is offset by the ways people have devised to deal with them some bieng very creative others bieng outright easy. Unlike a turret engineer u cannot just stand on point and get either nuked, waste few minutes destroying thier turrets which. No DH’s are now required to actually play good overall so yes thier is a low skill ceiling but it in the end it doesn’t really matter anymore. The DH’s that play with the old mentality get absolutely wrecked at mid.

>But the thing is. U shouldn’t have enough cleanse to deal with conditions. That is the thing that makes no sense. If u have enough cleanse to deal with conditions u push them aside. U don’t get enough 0 damage migitation skills for power damage builds either. It’s because u also need to be able to deal damage or burst. Something both power classes and condi damage can do. It’s not wrong. U should be able to die by condi classes just as u can by power classes.

>Heals are great for migtation to lots of conditions. Poision is what affects it. So what? I don’t get this, they are not enough cleanses argument comes from? It makes no sense at a fundamental level. I brought up invulnereability because even condition builds do power damage infact they are hybrids most of the time. Cutting thier power of gives u breating space and helps when u need to buy time or wait for you CD’s to recharge. With dragonhunter it outright heals and allows u to use wings of resolve. revenant heals through it and blocks the onslaught making u waste your CD..s they are viable ways of dealing with conditions in non conventional methofds.

>What personal attacks did I use on you? I don’t care enough for some random person behinds his screen or tablet or other media device to throw insults. Was it the lying part? It’s not meant as an insult. But rather to attack your point. Instead if did offend you or something else I said. Then I apologize. Still i really don’t see any inherent advantage of condis over power be it the frequency and application. The high application allows one to burst. And so far the only classes that can burst frequently are mesmer and chronomancer. Necromancer is so slow that u first need to be locked down then get cleaved by thier lich form. I’d call that an unreliable burst potential really.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Actually not really in the mood for a debate Cynz. Let’s agree to disagree.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Phil.8901

Phil.8901

http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Superior_Sigil_of_Cleansing

I honestly think If would be good for spvp, you sacrifice offensive damage to have an additional condi removal every 9s

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Burtnik.5218

Burtnik.5218

Salt, salt, moar salt. So salty like fries from McDonald!
Playing Smite since mid s2, f broken gw2.

more condi clear runes

in PvP

Posted by: Ragion.2831

Ragion.2831

Leadership is a joke for cleanse. It seems more like a really bad troll attempt than anything. 2 condis converted on a 45 second cooldown? thats as bad as the two second resistance on rune of the revenant. Builds with not much condi cleanse that need them, cant use those runes.