my team mates are losing 3vs 1

in PvP

Posted by: Artemis Thuras.8795

Artemis Thuras.8795

Help? how am I supposed to carry hard enough when my team mates are 3 vs 1 and losing, off point.

GG failed s1 matchmaking.

Co-Leader of The Mythical Dragons [MYTH],
Advocate of learning and being a useful party member.
http://mythdragons.enjin.com/recruitment

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Well, it’s almost as kitteneeing that one teammate run into mid with 4 enemies there…

Like, these guys are in Sapphire which means they were likely at least Diamond last season. How can players that kittening bad make it to Diamond?

in PvP

Artemis Thuras.8795

Well I just witnessed a rev vs necro fight. Necro didn’t drop below 95% hp once. No shroud used. I walk in and drop that necro in about 4s..

Either the rev was throwing the match, or I’m not meant to play PvP

Again: GG anet. +1 for s1 matchmaking.

in PvP

Posted by: Zynt.5769

Zynt.5769

Not a lot you can do really. There’s only so much you can do on your own. The whole MM situation seems to be just getting worse. The only thing you can do is make a pre-made with people you know are good.

in PvP

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

Well I just witnessed a rev vs necro fight. Necro didn’t drop below 95% hp once. No shroud used. I walk in and drop that necro in about 4s..

This makes me wonder isn’t that about 3 seconds longer than it takes to kill a necro now days? The Rev was afk? Hell someone on the opposite side of the map could have farted, and the necro would have died. I’m confused, something doesn’t add up here.

in PvP

Artemis Thuras.8795

This makes me wonder isn’t that about 3 seconds longer than it takes to kill a necro now days? The Rev was afk? Hell someone on the opposite side of the map could have farted, and the necro would have died. I’m confused, something doesn’t add up here.

To elaborate: I’ve been playing necro today.

No, the rev was not afk.

Also they are not as squishy as people seem to think. Perhaps people just can’t adapt builds for toffee ( then again everyone is glued to metabattle so im not surprised).

There is something that doesn’t add up for sure. But you might want to look internally for it.

in PvP

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

To elaborate: I’ve been playing necro today.

No, the rev was not afk.

Also they are not as squishy as people seem to think. Perhaps people just can’t adapt builds for toffee ( then again everyone is glued to metabattle so im not surprised).

There is something that doesn’t add up for sure. But you might want to look internally for it.

I have never looked at metabattle, so I would not know. I agree all those pro players playing necro that are constantly in a downed state, would never lead anyone to think they are squishy now. That aside, I consider Necro’s right now free kills, so see ya in game.