natural selection in gw2

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: kyo.7390

kyo.7390

I don’t think there should be a superior class because that would make the game not enjoyable for people who like playing normal/inferior class. Recently I’ve seen few classes that are overpowering or has an advantage over normal/inferior classes. This is only my opinion, so you don’t have to agree, but lots of people were complaining about the same thing so I guess that means that some people agrees to my point.

Superior Classes:
Engineer (Scrappers) – scrappers doing 1vs1 mean nobody’s going to die. Usually two people have to team up to fight one of them. There are lots of things that make this class overpowering, but the main points are multiple boons constantly, gyros (the fact that they can make multiple of them with little recharge time and can blow them up to daze other players, attacks that can also block, and multiple skills that reflects projectiles.

Mesmer -Block, teleport, make themselves invisible, make clones, invaluable they have builds that allows them to do all these things. If not all classes can do it so shouldn’t they be able to.

Ranger(Druids) – Two pets, constant heal, lots of boons and some of them can make themselves invisible more often than thieves.

Guardian(Drangonhunter) – They wouldn’t be on this list if not for traps. They set a lot of traps and all they do is stand on it and shoot arrows and they think they are skilled. Especially traps that you can’t get freed from unless you use teleport skills, I mean some classes don’t even have teleport skills and even if they do have it trappers can set these traps frequently.

Normal Classes:

Revenant, Warrior, Necromancer, Elementalist – There are some goods and bads about these classes, but they are fair to play I think

Inferior Class:

Thief – Thieves become so fragile, they are like mosquitoes now. Anet has to fix this class. Low health, almost no aoes.

I think every class should be under normal class for pvp to be fair for everybody.

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Euthymias.7984

Euthymias.7984

>Ranger
>Dragonhunter
>Superior classes

Attachments:

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Alex Shatter.7956

Alex Shatter.7956

You’re new here so I won’t troll, but I think the accepted S3 standard is eng/war/ele -> the rest -> guardian

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

>Ranger
>Dragonhunter
>Superior classes

The crocs, cheetah, and storm troopers are what make this image hilariously funny.

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Spartacus.3192

Spartacus.3192

LOL i stopped reading when i saw you had Dragonhunters on your list…

Thanks though i needed a good laugh this morning.

Your typical average gamer -
“Buff my main class, nerf everything else. "

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Sorel.4870

Sorel.4870

You should try to practice a bit more. Try to create a character of every profession to see how they play, and ask a friend to duel you with these professions.

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Ayyy lmaaaaooo

M I L K B O I S

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Booms.2594

Booms.2594

Guardian(Drangonhunter) – They set a lot of traps and all they do is stand on it and shoot arrows and they think they are skilled.

dam shots fired

gerdian

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Matteonite.6419

Matteonite.6419

Superior: Engi, Ele, Mesmer
Normal: War, Druid, Necro
Inferior: Rev, Thief, Guard(Dead last)

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Zelulose.8695

Zelulose.8695

Revenant, Thief, and Guardian are the reason we have the ele/mes/scrapper bruiser meta. Basically tanks that deal effective physical or condition damage.

Lucky Leaf, Ángël, Clergyman, Side Kick -Lets make Gw2 a better game

natural selection in gw2

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Thief – Thieves become so fragile, they are like mosquitoes now. Anet has to fix this class. Low health, almost no aoes.

Almost no AoEs is a good thing! Way too many professions have too much AoE. If anything, they should be brought down to thief’s level.

And as long as thieves can burst a kitten ton of hp out of kittening nowhere, they need to be squishy. If you want increased defences, they need a damage nerf, or else they’ll become like Scrappers.