near-insta lord kill at foefire

in PvP

Posted by: ZeftheWicked.3076

ZeftheWicked.3076

So i was playing a match y-day with my friend we got owned hard by the other team, happens. However what does not happen ever, least to me was the way lord was killed.

Let’s put it plain and simple “your lord is under attacked” started popping AFTER he was already dead. Nor did i see them on mini map right before the deed, though that could’ve been me not paying proper attention (though i was expecting them to go for the lord).

Is is possible it was some stealth+real high burst at play, or was it some form of cheating?

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

very possible high burst. lord is a pancake made to splat.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

they really need to buff lord big time, i can kill it in approx 20 seconds and thats on a fairly tanky build, a couple of high burst coming out of stealth could easily kill it real kitten ed quick

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

they really need to buff lord big time, i can kill it in approx 20 seconds and thats on a fairly tanky build, a couple of high burst coming out of stealth could easily kill it real kitten ed quick

it needs to be more like a Lord from the new WvW BL. those have loads of skills and are tanky as heck. hard to 1v1 for sure.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: zxstanyxz.8769

zxstanyxz.8769

it needs to be more like a Lord from the new WvW BL. those have loads of skills and are tanky as heck. hard to 1v1 for sure.

it should be killable 1v1, but it should take long enough that the defending team have time to respond to it, and i would love fot hem to give it a downed state as well as per the stronghold lord so that you can potentially make a clutch res to save your lord (plus maybe a 10 point reward for ressing lord?)

in PvP

Posted by: cyberwolf.5830

cyberwolf.5830

it should be the same as the lord from stronghold

in PvP

Posted by: Harvey.7820

Harvey.7820

it should be the same as the lord from stronghold

+1