You won’t even know what happened to me

Because you can’t play PVP with the Necromancer

Attachments:

necro Axe and dagger cannot be hit behind

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

So you’re having problems with Thief?

If you want to hit an enemy in melee who’s weaving in and out of you, you can stand still, and let go of your Right Mouse Button, then hit your Axe skills. The skill, without RMB will track your target while channeling automatically.

If you’re fighting a Thief with Pulmonary Impact, try to blind/daze/fear before attempting a channel, and check if he used Steal as well. If he’s just spamming Headshot, sheathe your weapons and try your best to kite and not get hit by his Dagger autos. Let him burn his initiative then you can cast safely for a period.

For Invulnerability, just wait out the CD, don’t try to hit them in melee. If it’s a Warrior with Endure Pain/Berzerker Stance, kite it, use jump puzzles, stay as far away as you can. If you can’t, control, shroud, or dodge his skills to wait it out.

For Blocks, you have a lot of unblockables in your Staff Marks and Warhorn. If it’s a Guardian who popped his blocks, use your Staff marks, chill and kite him out, or use your Axe 2 and wear out his aegis/focus.

You don’t just stand there and tank a 1v2 1v3, you run around obstacles, slow them down, and try to buy time. If you can’t kill anyone in a 1v2, you don’t need to try. Just hold out until teammates come.

That’s also quite a lot of games played (and you’ve posted many entertaining threads), shows your determination. I think if people piped in to help, and you take something away from the advice, you’ll pull ahead of the 50% winrate you have.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

in PvP

Posted by: huluobo.7036

huluobo.7036

If you want to hit an enemy in melee who’s weaving in and out of you, you can stand still, and let go of your Right Mouse Button, then hit your Axe skills. The skill, without RMB will track your target while channeling automatically.

If you’re fighting a Thief with Pulmonary Impact, try to blind/daze/fear before attempting a channel, and check if he used Steal as well. If he’s just spamming Headshot, sheathe your weapons and try your best to kite and not get hit by his Dagger autos. Let him burn his initiative then you can cast safely for a period.

For Invulnerability, just wait out the CD, don’t try to hit them in melee. If it’s a Warrior with Endure Pain/Berzerker Stance, kite it, use jump puzzles, stay as far away as you can. If you can’t, control, shroud, or dodge his skills to wait it out.

For Blocks, you have a lot of unblockables in your Staff Marks and Warhorn. If it’s a Guardian who popped his blocks, use your Staff marks, chill and kite him out, or use your Axe 2 and wear out his aegis/focus.

You don’t just stand there and tank a 1v2 1v3, you run around obstacles, slow them down, and try to buy time. If you can’t kill anyone in a 1v2, you don’t need to try. Just hold out until teammates come.

That’s also quite a lot of games played (and you’ve posted many entertaining threads), shows your determination. I think if people piped in to help, and you take something away from the advice, you’ll pull ahead of the 50% winrate you have.

You’re just arena dogs

in PvP

Posted by: Warcry.1596

Warcry.1596

I made it to Platinum with my Necromancer… But I don’t use either axe or dagger.

“He shall make whole that which was torn asunder.
Restore that which was lost. And all shall be as one.”

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

You’re just arena dogs

What does that even mean? It’s apparent its a l2p issue vs certain classes. The best way to remedy this is to find someone you know that can play certain classes and have them spar against you. In order to learn to fight good you must fight versus good.

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: Huskyboy.1053

Huskyboy.1053

You’re just arena dogs

woof woof

in PvP

Posted by: Ralkuth.1456

Ralkuth.1456

You’re just arena dogs

I won’t scatter your sorrow to the heartless sea. I will always be with you. Plant your roots in me. I won’t see you end as ashes. You’re all legends. We’ll make legends from bronze, take them into battle with us. We are Arena Dogs.

5 useless class titles
Carrying enemy team since 2012
“Multiclass implies you can actually play the class” – a certain royalty

(edited by Ralkuth.1456)

in PvP

Posted by: Bezerker.2379

Bezerker.2379

I see tears. I giggle.

in PvP

Posted by: flow.6043

flow.6043

Thread summary:

Necro’s axe and dagger skills require facing their targets.

(I assume that’s what huluobo meant? Of course that doesn’t apply to all axe and dagger skills, but anyway…)

Therefore those skills are the “stupidest” in game.
Also, necro is the worst.
Also, necros can’t beat thieves.
Also, necros can’t 1v1 anyone at all.
Also, playing PvP with necro is impossible.

And to back up those claims huluobo posted a screenshot of him having played a total of 1144 (!!!) games in league season 5 and placing mid gold with 1410 mmr.

Clearly huluobo’s stats represent every necro in the game.
If anyone made it higher than gold with a necro despite those horrible weapon skills they got lucky or carried.
So back off arena dogs, we got a solid case here!

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

True story tho:

Thieves should beat necros

Necros can win 1v1’s, although they are at their prime in team fights

Playing with necro in pvp “is” possible

LET THE DOGS SHOUT….L2P

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

in PvP

Posted by: Avigrus.2871

Avigrus.2871

Ah, i haven’t laughed that hard in ages…. not since huluobo’s last few posts.

80 Necro (5), 80 Guard (4), 80 Mesmer (3)
80 Ranger (3), 80 Warrior (3), 80 Thief (3)
80 Ele (2), 80 Engi (3), 80 Rev (2)

in PvP

Posted by: aerodynamique.5267

aerodynamique.5267

This is the best parody account since existential arby’s

competitive ele guyyyy

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Just fyi, thief skills don’t hit from behind either (hence why backstab and shadowshot melee attack misses a lot just because target turned around or stepped to the side by millimeter), you actually have to actively turn around.. <_< Those attacks also prioritize pets even if you have enemy player targeted next to the pet – if both of them are in the same range your character will actually turn away from target and hit the pet (that includes ranger pet, mes clones, necro minions etc.).

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Justine.6351

Justine.6351

Try staff/shouts. I heard aiming with those is skillful play.