in PvP

Posted by: DEATHsCLAW.1978

DEATHsCLAW.1978

Name doesnt matter..
1050 power
1050 thoughness
560 ferocity
560 vitality

pretty similar to crusader just with vitality instead of healing power so it is available for elementalists..
why this?

due to the removal of cele and soldier many builds loose their amulet base. this one could help exacly those builds. I could imagine aura tempest, strength soldier reaper, warriors and some more defensive power revs playing it.

it is not overpowered at all since you need to build precision on your own. and it is no bunker amulet since half the stats are offensive ones. I’m sure this amulet could become a thing to help countering the new thief nukes flying around post patch..

/discuss

new Amulet request, anet pls read..

in PvP

Posted by: WhiteRabbit.6931

WhiteRabbit.6931

I really dunno what to say here… I dont wanna sound like a kitten, but I think an amulet like that would be very overpowered! There are ways for some to get access to higher crit, aswell as fury, quite easy in some specs…

^^

in PvP

Posted by: Harbinger.8637

Harbinger.8637

This would be extremely strong on Rev. I don’t think people realize Rev has a trait that increases Fury from 20% CC to 40% CC. Furthermore, Rev already has perm Fury for the most part.

Guardian WvW Guide!
Heavens Rage

in PvP

Posted by: Allison The Strange.4519

Allison The Strange.4519

Necro has traited 50% crit rate in reaper/shroud. Was running soldiers with that trait and I could wreck people easy, this would make it worse.

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

When you consider the classes that already run glass amulets and manage to sustain/survive with them while dishing out some epic damage, do you really think it’s wise to introduce an amulet that is both super damage and great defense?

A comparable amulet would be Valkyrie
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Valkyrie_Amulet
Note how you can take the power and ferocity for your damage, allows you hp to work on surviving with, but has no presence of toughness, and most importantly precision. On certain classes this allows for high HP glass builds who can utilize the power/ferocity around high burst skills/moments.

Your amulet is very similar, just with more defense. Thus you’ll get a slew of “op” comments I’m sure :)