will never install this kitten """""game""""" again

no soloQ ? gg wp Anet, kittened team

in PvP

Posted by: Doggie.3184

Doggie.3184

= (

| Fort Aspenwood (NA): Sylvari Daredevil Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Please Remove/Fix Thief Trait: “Last Refuge.”
“Hard to Catch” is a Horrible and Useless Trait. Fixed 6/23/15. Praise Dwayna.

in PvP

Posted by: Simeonus.9237

Simeonus.9237

Seriously? I can’t believe, gonna check it myself. I hope you are kidding otherwise ANet only prove they ain’t smart..

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow.1345

Shadow.1345

SoloQ is never coming back. If you don’t want to face teams don’t play ranked because that’s what you are going to be facing.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

For extra level of frustration: queue solo as thief. Enjoy being reported for trolling simply because you play the class.
And, since nobody wants thieves on their team, most of them will be qing alone. Well done, Anet, well done /clap

P.S. i can’t believe they stealth nerfed thieves again, is not even on patch notes (steal requires target now, huge mobility and quite survivability nerf). How low can one get really….

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: jsu.4370

jsu.4370

SoloQ is never coming back. If you don’t want to face teams don’t play ranked because that’s what you are going to be facing.

^ Pretty much this.

1.) If you’re going to soloQ and not take this game seriously; play unranked.

2.) It’s not that hard to get a team together honestly. If you spent half the amount of time spamming forums and put that effort into communicating in game with other players to group and coordinate Tyria would be a better place.

Jsu – joO Binder
http://www.twitch.tv/jsudesign/

in PvP

Cynz.9437

For extra level of frustration: queue solo as thief. Enjoy being reported for trolling simply because you play the class.
And, since nobody wants thieves on their team, most of them will be qing alone. Well done, Anet, well done /clap

P.S. i can’t believe they nerfed thieves again, is not even on patch notes (steal requires target now, huge mobility and quite survivability nerf). Thieves clearly needed more nerfs -_-

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: Forsaker.9213

Forsaker.9213

played 3 ranked games , all of them vs 5 man premades GJ ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

P.S. i can’t believe they stealth nerfed thieves again, is not even on patch notes (steal requires target now, huge mobility and quite survivability nerf). How low can one get really….

That’s childish for people to report thieves as trolls simply by playing the class. Guess they missed the Daredevil carry from NA ESL last night. I think every team in NA w/ thief won.

in PvP

Posted by: Cam Ron.4170

Cam Ron.4170

Ever since they took away solo Que I’ve been over 50% win rate, always solo only. Most teams suck, no need to be scared of them.

Were people really expecting solo Q? They literally deliberately took away solo Q about 2 years ago because the pvp population was not large enough to support multiple separate queues- anyone expecting a solo Queue for sPvP with about a 5-10k pvp population was in dreamland.

So yea solo que would be great, but nobody should’ve reasonably expected it considering they removed it for a specific reason that has yet to be resolved (pvp population)

The lack of a balance patch is way more worrying. They are getting wayyyy too greedy trying to sell HoT copies via revenants and elites being broken. Wonder how long they’ll keep it up….

(edited by Cam Ron.4170)

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

Leagues wont be playable until Anet makes them soloquers only. Its a total mess atm.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

its a team game in an mmo. just form a team.

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: Serious Thought.5394

Serious Thought.5394

We strongly believe that regular balance updates are one of the key pillars of building a successful competitive game. As such, prior to each season, there will be a balance update. League play will generally begin about two weeks after a balance update to ensure that the metagame has stabilized in an appropriate manner. Balance will be closely monitored throughout the season with the goal of having solid balance going into the postseason tournaments.

Worst Thief in the world, yes I am.

in PvP

Posted by: ImdA.4701

ImdA.4701

A lot of players enjoy playing the game solo. I do.

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

A lot of players enjoy playing the game solo. I do.

then accept that you are purposefully handicapping yourself

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

in PvP

Posted by: TheGuy.3568

TheGuy.3568

Just handicap for solo vs team. they said they could do things like that now right?

Kor The Cold Heart War
Wrekkes-Engineer Kore Rok Thief-Asraithe-Ele

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Maybe Anet really is doing a good job. Glad to see more premades going on. Maybe we’ll be seeing more teams in the esl.

I choose to run with my guilds and not handicap myself. When I do run solo, I don’t complain about it since I know what i’m getting into.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Vapour.7348

Vapour.7348

Kinda hard to form teams when no one from list is on. Guess I gotta make a new list.

Attachments:

Mini Unagi – Iuther – Iiq – Trend – lancaster

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

That’s childish for people to report thieves as trolls simply by playing the class. Guess they missed the Daredevil carry from NA ESL last night. I think every team in NA w/ thief won.

Most people missed it because only 3.5k people watched the esl. Go esports!

in PvP

Posted by: Iason Evan.3806

Iason Evan.3806

2nd overall match since the new league system was implemented. 5 randoms vs guild team. I’d dig up several posts of mine from over a year ago talking about how we needed split queues, but I am so tired of it all falling on deaf ears.

Attachments:

Leader of The Guernsey Milking Coalition [MiLk] Sanctum of Rall

in PvP

Posted by: Vavume.8065

Vavume.8065

HoT’s challenging group content = Have a thief on YOUR team.

in PvP

Vapour.7348

Put your champ shadow title on so they’re not jerks to you. My first soloQ game had 2 thieves. I just reminded the thieves to decap like there’s no tomorrow. Luckily, everyone on team had champ x title on the class they were on so at least they knew what they were doing. I’m don’t put a lot of weight on titles but champ x titles are at least a good filter.

Attachments:

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Maybe Anet really is doing a good job. Glad to see more premades going on. Maybe we’ll be seeing more teams in the esl.

I choose to run with my guilds and not handicap myself. When I do run solo, I don’t complain about it since I know what i’m getting into.

Hi, i main thief. Oh and i also have full time job. Will you take me on your team so we can run premade? No? Thought so.

Man, i must be REALLY punished for playing certain class. Totally deserved it. How dare i to complain!? How dare i to dream to participate in ANY group related activity (raids/pvp/wvw) in a MMORPG when i choose to play certain class and actually have life!!!!??? I totally deserve to be punished for it with abysmally frustrating gaming experience!

@Vapour.7348: won’t do much. People will just ask you to reroll something and verbally harass or just complain and blame you all match you if you don’t. Seriously only way to play thief atm is just disable any chat. I even had game where i played revenant and enemy team was moaning all game about having thief :|

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

in PvP

Vapour.7348

Cynz come play in NA.

There was a time when I disliked thieves, coz most were bad. But after all the nerfs, the most of the ones that continue playing it are pretty amazing. Won another soloQ match with a thief in team.

Pimsley was right though, that daredevil carry and all teams with a thief won in NA.

in PvP

Cynz.9437

3 afk 1 dc in game, 1v5 is lovely start of the season

All is Vain~

in PvP

Posted by: hackks.3687

hackks.3687

People give too much credit to teams. It’s not like joining a team and jumping into VOIP of some sort suddenly makes you good at the game. You still have to play the same maps, with the same classes and the same skills, score points the same way, with the same amount of teammates and the same amount opponents. THE ONLY THING that they potentially have as an advantage is the ability to communicate more freely, and that in no way means they know what to communicate – as I’ve witnessed countless times on countless numbers of teams.

Hackkz/Riggamaroll
I’ve stayed at this party entirely too long

in PvP

Posted by: Crig.6245

Crig.6245

Why am i playing against guild premade?

in PvP

Posted by: abc.5790

abc.5790

I’d rather soloQ and end up with hotm pvp rats in my team than be in a premade team with 4 pvers

[Star] In My Prono
EU Scrub

in PvP

Posted by: Pimsley.3681

Pimsley.3681

Likewise. I’d rather soloQ and have guys like hackks.3687 (on his engie or necro) and vapour (on his engie or necro) in my team than be in an average/typical guild team

in PvP

Posted by: Saiyan.1704

Saiyan.1704

Concur. I rather have the above 3 people on my team than the people below this post.

aka FalseLights
#5 best gerdien in wurld

in PvP

Posted by: Collero.7963

Collero.7963

I am queueing alone and I got FULL ‘More Guns Than Roses’ then FULL ‘Car Crashed’ – LOL

Not only that, but I had to deal with 2 completely unknown players on my team in both matches.

WELL kittenING DONE ANET.

Top 10 TeamQ // Rank 1 & 2 SoloQ // 12,000+ sPvP Games
…and what a waste of time it all was.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

RANKED. Calm your fat deposits! If you don’t have four friends then Unranked is that way. No shame in Unranked.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

in PvP

Posted by: Collero.7963

Collero.7963

and AGAINST CAR CRASH AGAIN as SOLO.

ANet – So, how does it feel to be absolutely kittening useless at everything?

Top 10 TeamQ // Rank 1 & 2 SoloQ // 12,000+ sPvP Games
…and what a waste of time it all was.