paladin amulet

paladin amulet

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

why leave an amulet with toughness and vitality and power and instead there is no amulet toughness, vitality and condition damage ? As a power player i can have an amulet which gives me vitality and toughness … instead as condition player i have to choose if i want vitality or toughness…. so i suggest/ask anet to add an amulet like paladin but with condition damage instead of power for letting to conditions the same choices and not to be forced to chose vitality or toughness , otherwise remove paladin .

paladin amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Nova.3817

Nova.3817

Bc power needs crit chance and crit dmg factors to do massive dmg

Condi on the other hand only needs condi dmg

Note- I do realize condi duration is a thing but it’s not needed at all to do massive dmg…

paladin amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Zietlogik.6208

Zietlogik.6208

…because having Dire stats in spvp would be pure cancer

Zietlogik [Warrior] Chronologix [Ranger] Ziet The Dreaded [Necromancer] Zietlogic [Revenant]

paladin amulet

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Because Anet thought it was a good idea to make condition specs only need condition damage and maybe precision to do high damage. Duration isn’t necessary in PvP because of cleanses. But in the case of a third power stat (ferocity), the damage from power happens right away so it’s far more impactful to have a third stat. Plus, ferocity increases damage, whereas condition duration only increases duration, so the only way it can do more damage is through higher stacks. That’s difficult to achievement with cleansing though.

Thus, condition specs with only condition damage, toughness and vitality become as powerful as power specs running power, precision, vitality, toughness and ferocity. Power specs need to sacrifice a defensive stat to do comparable damage.

There are solutions, but they’ll take time to implement because it’ll require changes to conditions as a whole.