plan on addressing team Q????

in PvP

Posted by: Khorg.2195

Khorg.2195

I’ve seen multiple people post threads on this… zero response… plan on addressing this or what?? You address people complaining about censorship with kitten, yet not a relevant pvp issue that a lot of people hate? I wanna team Q, and i’;m not alone!

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

This was voted on between seasons, what we have now is what won the vote. Devs aren’t going to look into this again anytime soon.

in PvP

Posted by: Exedore.6320

Exedore.6320

This was voted on between seasons, what we have now is what won the vote. Devs aren’t going to look into this again anytime soon.

It’s only for this season, however. There will be another vote whether to keep it, which needs to get a super-majority to win.

Kirrena Rosenkreutz

in PvP

Posted by: Khorg.2195

Khorg.2195

the voting on things is sorta ridiculous to a point…I wanna say a majority of the community doesn’t get online to vote on a Poll. There is such a thing as listening too much to people on forums. I almost guarantee it’s a small percentage of players(mostly who complain) who get on here to do anything. Like I am right now. Before this pvp issue, I never got on forums. I love GW2, and trust the Devs except for this now… A “Ranked” system should promote skill and teamwork. Not solo/duos. Again, it’s mainhly because of the gear now in Ranked. So many people who don’t give a cr@p about winning are in it just for gear.. Has made this season awful for pugs!!!! AT least incorp the ascended armor into unranked also, because this is annoying! Please and thanks!

in PvP

Posted by: Ithilwen.1529

Ithilwen.1529

If they re introduce team vs random.. it may finally push pvp population too low to be sustainable.

Team is primarily used as a way to curb stomp randoms and farm rewards. Ultimately that chases people away from pvp, which is why we are where we are now.

Mesmerising Girl