played 3 match after reset

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

2 4v5 on my side, why? anet why?

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in PvP

Posted by: jefferson.8317

jefferson.8317

How is that Anet’s fault? Please explain further..

Jasx

in PvP

Posted by: Lighter.5631

Lighter.5631

they can simply make it so that the match does not start without everyone clicking ready.

and if everyone is not ready in a period of time, everyone gets kick out, simple as that.

“i think it’s an underserved nerf. now we have to slot a stun breaker??”
“berserker stance clears all CC on you and you’re still immune to CC for 8 seconds”
-Excalibur.9748

in PvP

Posted by: Tracker.6483

Tracker.6483

Or they could remove the person from the roster who’s not on the map when the countdown gets to zero, and replace him on the team roster; start 30 seconds later with a new teammate.

But for SURE, the game should not start with an absent team member.

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

4v5 is rampant now and quitters too. although, it takes strategy with one sneaky guy capturing nodes opportunistically to still win a 4v5 match. ^^,

Attachments:

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

in PvP

Posted by: Zenjii.6819

Zenjii.6819

4v5 is rampant now and quitters too. although, it takes strategy with one sneaky guy capturing nodes opportunistically to still win a 4v5 match. ^^,

and a rank 1 on the other team

Burneth —Elementalist--Empyrean Knights [EK]— Sea of Sorrows

in PvP

Posted by: evilapprentice.6379

evilapprentice.6379

and a rank 1 on the other team

And a rank 16 who managed to never interact meaningfully with a point or participate in a kill.

If you’re a thief and haven’t
pre-ordered HOT at this point,
save yourself the money and don’t bother.

in PvP

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

yeah that was a 4vs4 maybe even at 3.5vs4

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in PvP

Posted by: Valentin.2073

Valentin.2073

that rank 16 wasn’t afk. he just kept trying to kill our mesmer who held control of the cannon but was never successful.

i only get these kinds of wins on the skyhammer map.

skyhammer is the best map. ever.

PVP Ranger: Prince Valentine, PVP Warrior: Prince of Hearts I, and PVP Mesmer: Prince Valentine I

(edited by Valentin.2073)

in PvP

Posted by: fodem.2713

fodem.2713

Why Skyhammer wasn’t removed from ranked matches yet ?

in PvP

Posted by: Noc.2459

Noc.2459

When I played my first Soloqueue game after the reset it was a 4vs5 too. I wanted to eat my computer…

Have this 5 times at the beginning and you hardly get out of this matchmaking area.

Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc Noc

in PvP

Posted by: felivear.1536

felivear.1536

Let’s assume there is no bug here and it’s only people queueing, and then going AFK. If that is the case, it’s not ANET’s fault that the player queued and left, but it is ANET’s responsibility to put in incentives or deterrents for certain behavior.

• Make a strong penalty for leaving a game early. Currently, the penalty is a joke. I’m not even sure it exists.
  • Don’t start the match if there isn’t enough players that have performed some action to say they are still at their computer, or haven’t died from old age. This is the most logical fix and really resolves almost all 4v5 issues (again assuming there isn’t a bug). The players that leave due to raging are few and far between, and the first suggestion fixes it.

Those 2 things have to be implemented sooner, rather than later.

feLIVEar: Your resident forum king.

in PvP

Posted by: Dahkeus.8243

Dahkeus.8243

ANet obviously walked over to the houses of players on his teams and unplugged their computers.