please fix grenadier on engi

in PvP

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

My team is getting 1 shot by grenades. It is making pvp unplayable. Please fix this . Thank You

in PvP

Posted by: GlitchyBat.3682

GlitchyBat.3682

This is a once in a lifetime chance though. Grab four friends and all play engineer. Watch the hilarity ensue.

It’ll be fixed soon, probably, but it’s silly and might as well laugh it out before the fix. World bosses melting before doubled HP was pretty funny for the short time it was up.

[OWLS] Priory Elder Dragon Research Team
[EDS] Elder Dragon Sympathizers

in PvP

Posted by: Jitters.9401

Jitters.9401

Think about it. My thief has a broken trait that has been broken for months and greatly affects my build and play style.

Expect the engi ability to last for months due to their inactivity and sloth work ethics. I will not be buying their upgrade or so called expansion.

in PvP

Posted by: Exxcalibur.6203

Exxcalibur.6203

..and shatter on mesmer

..and burns on guardian…

and…

Thanks Anet for NOT testing the patch at all and screwing up what didnt need fixing.

/facepalm

“Skritt, I’m hit!"

in PvP

Posted by: Slapinator.4196

Slapinator.4196

Everyone rages about engi oneshots and noone gives a kitten about mesmers oneshoting with their f1 and its not even a bug.

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Clouds.4853

Crimson Clouds.4853

I’ve had some fun with my grenadier engi build.

That being said, I’ve also had as many (if not more) frustrating moments from spin-to-win GS guardians and backstab/heartseeker thieves. It’s not just engis that are one-shotting people (or close to it).

The engi build is also ridiculously easy to counter if you just dodge out of the way of the first barrage. It has a what… 40 second cooldown?

Edit: oh yeah, and anything that has access to burning :P PvP is a little fast paced right now- perhaps a little too fast paced?

(edited by Crimson Clouds.4853)

in PvP

Posted by: eureeka.5368

eureeka.5368

i have not been 1 shot by a mesmer. I have been shattered by 2 mesmers at the same time and that was insta death, like the nades. I guess everyone plays engi till they fix it

in PvP

Posted by: TheFantasticGman.9451

TheFantasticGman.9451

Think about it. My thief has a broken trait that has been broken for months and greatly affects my build and play style.

Expect the engi ability to last for months due to their inactivity and sloth work ethics. I will not be buying their upgrade or so called expansion.

I don’t know… they “fixed” Clarion Bond trait pretty kitten quick on Ranger.

Speaking from a PVE-only point of view…

in PvP

Posted by: Aeolus.3615

Aeolus.3615

..and shatter on mesmer

..and burns on guardian…

and…

Thanks Anet for NOT testing the patch at all and screwing up what didnt need fixing.

/facepalm

Pretty much Anet wanted to test this values with larger player number, its a faster clean/defeat system.

1st April joke, when gw2 receives a “balance” update.

in PvP

Posted by: CalamityO.2890

CalamityO.2890

When you want something nerfed……..

Attachments:

inthecubbyhole.wordpress.com

in PvP

Posted by: Extreme.8350

Extreme.8350

When you want something nerfed……..

LOL thats like a warrior fighting engineer

in PvP

Posted by: Kuju.2153

Kuju.2153

I have to admit that today it finally got to me with the amount of folks using this trait. It’s already harder to dodge the skill with a velocity change (basically hits you right as you see the red circles). I might just have to find something else to do until they can figure out how to fix their untested patch.

Shatter CAN 1 shot btw with the new 30% buff on targets not using a skill. You can very easily hit 15k+ with procs on squishy targets (vuln stacks can hurt)… and do so coming out of elongated stealth if you run Shatter/PU. I have had it happen to me, and have done it to others.

in PvP

Posted by: Loyo.8526

Loyo.8526

I dont usually rage in PvP, but I just couldnt take it anymore. Everyone is running that trait, and encouraging others to also… Its just silly and makes the game more unattractive than the mesmer buffs ever could. Grenadier needs to be fixed ASAP.

Khloe Deschanel – Human Necromancer/ Ami Ginju – Human Ranger [DOLO] -SBI
I stream sometimes: http://www.twitch.tv/kidtofu/
“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum”

in PvP

Posted by: Chris.6089

Chris.6089

the spvp is a joke now

in PvP

Posted by: Nyx.7342

Nyx.7342

This is a once in a lifetime chance though. Grab four friends and all play engineer. Watch the hilarity ensue.

Not exactly once in a lifetime, this has happened many times on engie just with different things :P

in PvP

Posted by: Frightlight.3796

Frightlight.3796

Well once the bug is fixed grenadier should be fine the velocity increase wouldnt be a big deal if it cant pierce.