pls nerf/delete everything

in PvP

Posted by: arnitheking.8427

arnitheking.8427

According to this forum, every elite spec is op. Which is why I suggest we simply remove all classes from the game and replace them with peaceful rabbits, so that the nooby clickers can play too !

Seriously don’t complain about stuff, learn to play, everything has a counter. Some stuff hits hard or heals alot or removes alot of condis etc. but EVERYTHING has a counter.. and if you reply to this thread saying “x is op” you are either a troll (which is ok) or a frustrated noob

in PvP

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

Have you seen that champion rabbit in uncategorized fractals? Bloody OP thing.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

in PvP

Posted by: Interpretor.3091

Interpretor.3091

Warriors only. Not op.

Warrior

in PvP

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

Dragonhunter is op. Decide for yourself if I’m a troll, a frustrated noob, or both.

in PvP

Posted by: arnitheking.8427

arnitheking.8427

you sound like neither and this was more of a joke thread, but in all honesty I’m really tired of seeing those posts about “x being op” instead of contructive guides to classes in pvp, more general guides, infos on specific future changes etc… not that there are none but this forum is really full of complaints

in PvP

Posted by: Khael.7325

Khael.7325

remove all classes from the game and replace them with peaceful rabbits

Warrior is well on it’s way. Even other classes admit that it’s bad and our special armor piece for berserker is a bunny helmet.

in PvP

Posted by: Mini Crinny.6190

Mini Crinny.6190

Daredevils op needs nerfing to the ground

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow

in PvP

Posted by: Archon.6480

Archon.6480

Daredevils op needs nerfing to the ground

Yes, yes Darede…. wait, what’s that? I don’t think I’ve seen one in PvP?

Jade Quarry – Esparie
Illustrious Exhausted Primordial Legendary Druid, and Mesmer for fun
PvE | PvP (1500)| WvW | Fractals | Dungeons

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

AGREED with OP

Stella Truth Seeker

in PvP

Posted by: online.1278

online.1278

From the past experience we saw, it took an year and half and year to nerf dd cele ele. This means current OP stuffs will remain for at least an year. Maybe you need to take long and long break until that happens.

The Korean Gamer (Best Warrior NA)
My Stream : http://www.twitch.tv/eSportsKorea see me vs Tarcis, Chaith, Crysis and etc!

in PvP

Posted by: Ario.8964

Ario.8964

I may just be salty but I feel when it comes down to what team has the most revenants and dragonhunters there’s something wrong. Especially when Anet still ignores thief and refuses to give it the buffs the class NEEDS.
#thiefengimainlife

[Teef] Dragonbrand Thief and Engi main www.twitch.tv/ariodoesgaming and Ario Does Gaming on Youtube!

in PvP

Posted by: meow one twenty.4376

meow one twenty.4376

Warriors only. Not op.

A warrior killed me today while I was playing condi. It kept popping up saying “immune” so I kept attacking it with the same things and it kill me pls nerf

Alright meow, where were we?

in PvP

Posted by: Atharian.7092

Atharian.7092

A lot of classes actually do feel over the top right now, Revenant in particular stands out. Not to mention, a lot of games out there are solo versus premade, and those make for some pretty lame games. But hey, lets bury our heads in the sand and pretend the game is fine. I’m sure the expansion is completely balanced and that nothing is wrong.

(edited by Atharian.7092)

in PvP

Posted by: Cogbyrn.7283

Cogbyrn.7283

A lot of classes actually do feel over the top right now, Revenant in particular stands out. Not to mention, a lot of games out there are solo versus premade, and those make for some pretty lame games. But hey, lets bury our heads in the sand and pretend the game is fine. I’m sure the expansion is completely balanced and that nothing is wrong.

There’s a difference between burying your head in the sand, and acknowledging that maybe we need some time for players and teams to develop before crying “op” on every build that we struggle even a little bit against.

Alduin Nightsong, 80 Human Necro
“He’s like a man with a fork in a world of soup.”

in PvP

Atharian.7092

There’s a difference between burying your head in the sand, and acknowledging that maybe we need some time for players and teams to develop before crying “op” on every build that we struggle even a little bit against.

We could do that, but I have a better idea. How about we acknowledge that a lot of this stuff is new, and through the act of being new, is somewhat poorly balanced… Not many games can release a new class, etc, and claim its perfectly balanced on day 1.

in PvP

Posted by: princode.2750

princode.2750

According to this forum, every elite spec is op. Which is why I suggest we simply remove all classes from the game and replace them with peaceful rabbits, so that the nooby clickers can play too !

Seriously don’t complain about stuff, learn to play, everything has a counter. Some stuff hits hard or heals alot or removes alot of condis etc. but EVERYTHING has a counter.. and if you reply to this thread saying “x is op” you are either a troll (which is ok) or a frustrated noob

Actually the only class that need balancing is DH
in forum you see complain about the follow:
1.complain about DH (currently the most brainless and easy to play class)
2.DH player trying their best to say other class is OP (trying to shift attention away from DH is OP)
3. and DH saying people are starting to get use to it..no really a issue now ( the fact is people are tired about complaining cause Anet is not doing anything)

in summary no one is complaining about other class only player that main DH is complaining about other class. Why? mainly is to shift attention away from their broken class

(edited by princode.2750)

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBunny.3681

BlackBunny.3681

I think people are getting use to DH now… first week was a big problem now teams are just focusing them hard as they defensive. Still Some damage is pretty big on em.. warriors only class doing crappy.

in PvP

Posted by: Aenaos.8160

Aenaos.8160

Scary.
And op.
Definitely op.

Attachments:

-Win a pip,lose a pip,win a pip,lose a pip,lose a pip,
lose a pip,win 2 pips,lose a pip,lose a pip…………..-
-Go go Espartz.-

in PvP

Cogbyrn.7283

We could do that, but I have a better idea. How about we acknowledge that a lot of this stuff is new, and through the act of being new, is somewhat poorly balanced… Not many games can release a new class, etc, and claim its perfectly balanced on day 1.

By virtue of being new, you can say that it is more likely that balance could be more drastically skewed than usual, sure. But also because it’s new, we shouldn’t be leaping to conclusions about what is actually poorly balanced, because it’s new. Until you take the time to collect an appropriate amount of data, you shouldn’t be making a decision. A few frustrating matches one night isn’t an appropriate amount of data.

So really, all of the “this is OP”, “that is OP” callouts on this forum should read “this seems strong”, or “help with that”, in order to better understand what each new spec/build/class brings to the table before going back and trying again.

in PvP

Atharian.7092

By virtue of being new, you can say that it is more likely that balance could be more drastically skewed than usual, sure. But also because it’s new, we shouldn’t be leaping to conclusions about what is actually poorly balanced, because it’s new. Until you take the time to collect an appropriate amount of data, you shouldn’t be making a decision. A few frustrating matches one night isn’t an appropriate amount of data.

So really, all of the “this is OP”, “that is OP” callouts on this forum should read “this seems strong”, or “help with that”, in order to better understand what each new spec/build/class brings to the table before going back and trying again.

What can I say? I operate on a more straightforward theory.

I look into the distance, and I see some smoke… The act of seeing smoke, while it could be a number of things, leads me to the natural assumption that its probably a fire.

This forum is filled with such smoke. You can label it however you want, but at the end of the day, no class is going to be perfectly balanced at every level of play.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Victor.2174

Lord Victor.2174

You know it’s OP when you have 2-3 dragon hunters on each team. Just compare number of core specializations vs elites. On one side, Cogbyrn is right, it came out recently so everyone might be just trying it, but in time the numbers won’t change if there is no balance patch, that’s for sure. Just try to beat any decent player running elite specialization while you’re running core.

in PvP

Posted by: Opc.4718

Opc.4718

You know it’s OP when you have 2-3 dragon hunters on each team. Just compare number of core specializations vs elites. On one side, Cogbyrn is right, it came out recently so everyone might be just trying it, but in time the numbers won’t change if there is no balance patch, that’s for sure. Just try to beat any decent player running elite specialization while you’re running core.

Everyone reads about how OP DH is, so I guess everyone bandwagons onto it, whether or not it has any merit. Anecdotally, I’m already seeing a lower proportional usage compared to classes like ele/tempest, scrapper and rev while doing a bunch of queues over the weekend.

That said, core medi guardian can beat DH fine. It is incredibly easy to blind the big attacks and bait the traps, and running full medi means you have a lot more sustain in a small scale skirmish compared to DH. DH of course, performs much better in a team fight due to the massive AoE damage, CC, and area control potential, along with the ability to dish out damage while sitting safely at range, none of which is particularly relevant once you’re no longer in a team fight.

There’s plenty of vanilla class counters of various elite specs, so the elite specs are by no means the end all and be all. It’s just a different play style for the most part, and have different weaknesses compared to the core spec.

Kehlirixx Q | Nixx Q | Classic Bunker

(edited by Opc.4718)

in PvP

Cogbyrn.7283

What can I say? I operate on a more straightforward theory.

I look into the distance, and I see some smoke… The act of seeing smoke, while it could be a number of things, leads me to the natural assumption that its probably a fire.

This forum is filled with such smoke. You can label it however you want, but at the end of the day, no class is going to be perfectly balanced at every level of play.

That’s actually a really good analogy, though I’m interpreting it a bit differently than you. Smoke does hint that there’s a problem/fire, but it tells you nothing of the nature/start of the fire. When you get to the source, you might find a person sitting there, arms crossed, near a reservoir of water, as a fire rages nearby. That person could have put the fire out, but they didn’t want to try.

If you want to make a good balancing decision, you don’t just do whatever forums tell you and try to “put out all the fires”. You have to better understand the fires. And players need to do a better job of not lighting silly fires because they can’t be bothered to try.