pls revert ascended shards and fix price

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

the price for 1 handed and 2 handed weapons are still the same, broken.
please fix this.

also, pls revert ascended shards back for season 7

i only played 5 out of 10 placement matches in season 6.

kthxbai

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

They should revert ascended shard change and make it so you can gain those only by winning games – that would prevent afk’ing.

We generally need more pvp specific rewards/shinies for winning matches.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

They should revert ascended shard change and make it so you can gain those only by winning games – that would prevent afk’ing.

if the ascended shards from winning games is a fair amount, then yes.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

You do realize that the entire point to the change made with S5 is that you could still progress towards rewards even if you lost the game, right? Because I honestly don’t think you understand that when you make suggestions like this.

in PvP

Posted by: Wolfric.9380

Wolfric.9380

it´s still bad to give rewards for loosing in a competative mode. The combination of good rewards only for winning is what drives people to improve and fight for.

in PvP

Posted by: OriOri.8724

OriOri.8724

And yet S5 had the highest population of any season, except maybe S1 when it was still being hyped up.

And right now thats what PvP needs most, more population.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

You do realize that the entire point to the change made with S5 is that you could still progress towards rewards even if you lost the game, right? Because I honestly don’t think you understand that when you make suggestions like this.

I actually understand it very well hence why i made suggestion like this. The design of the system motivated players to grind (afk) through matches instead of playing them.

I don’t agree that player should be rewarded for losing match. It is the same as if players would get LI for wiping on the boss instead of killing it.

And yet S5 had the highest population of any season, except maybe S1 when it was still being hyped up.

And right now thats what PvP needs most, more population.

The population is low atm due to many issues not just shards. You do realize people stopped pvping when they realized they still have to do same the same steps in pvp as in pve, namely crafting tokens and grinding absurd amount of gold. Pvp stopped being alternative to crafting – which was really bad change imo, hence why we want it reverted. However at the same time rewarding players for losing is wrong and needs to be changed.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

(edited by Cynz.9437)