question for people not in bronze

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

is there zerger teams in every division? i have this dream when i get out of bronze hell that silver and up you will not have teams zerg mid for most of the match giving other team a 2cap among other crazy stuff people do. list is to big to name them all but the zerging stands out to me or am i just in fantasy land and it happens in every division? if the answer is yes then i will just give up on caring about advancing and just play for the gold maybe save up for a twilight

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: alemfi.5107

alemfi.5107

Everyone will have a different anecdotal experience, some due to different levels of confirmation bias, however from my experience progressing out of bottom silver kitten gold, the matches do get better. I have slightly over a 60% win ratio, so in general I was placed lower than where I should have been, so I was able to cover for a lot of my teams mistakes. However, on the other side, I was playing a necromancer, so I did have to rely on my teams rotations not being total potatoes.

Take this…. with a grain of salt.

When ground-targetted bone minion explosions become a thing, I will change this signature.- 2013
http://twitch.tv/alemfi/

in PvP

Posted by: trunks.5249

trunks.5249

Everyone will have a different anecdotal experience, some due to different levels of confirmation bias, however from my experience progressing out of bottom silver kitten gold, the matches do get better. I have slightly over a 60% win ratio, so in general I was placed lower than where I should have been, so I was able to cover for a lot of my teams mistakes. However, on the other side, I was playing a necromancer, so I did have to rely on my teams rotations not being total potatoes.

Take this…. with a grain of salt.

the matches i love the most is when everyone in both teams are rotating right turns into a great game i do not mind losing in matchs like that because everyone was doing there best

master jedi david

in PvP

Posted by: Ruru.1302

Ruru.1302

I’ve been bouncing between rank 50-100 and there’s no one that “zergs” here. Sure, some people might have some questionable rotations (me included) but we don’t 5 man points while letting our other points decap for free.

mag
[Mada] Apocryfia

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

EU or NA?

EU gold has plenty of zerging tbh, not quite as bad as I’m guessing bronze but you will still see 5 of one team in one point a lot of the time. You even see them sitting on mid with 2 players, 2 on thier home and one in between sitting on a 2 cap for the entire game. No attempt to recap, just sit and wait for the enemy to show up.

in PvP

Posted by: Shadowstep.6049

Shadowstep.6049

Yeah, even in high plat. Also it seems like most people don’t even have map open or never look at it.

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Yeah, even in high plat. Also it seems like most people don’t even have map open or never look at it.

Or worse….rotating map (shudders)