in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

(edited by lighter.2708)

quick look at the patched blink

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

Awesome…hope this is the same for mesmers (yes i know you have to trait blink to have same port places as thieves on some maps )….

Seems like they just made porting more reliable rather than nerfing the port positions.

Also…if you cant port/fail to port to a place, does it still use the skill and place it on cd? Thats what i read in patch notes (this is a HUGE buff) You probably dont play mesmer…but im still downloading patch

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Posted by: BlackBeard.2873

BlackBeard.2873

Also…if you cant port/fail to port to a place, does it still use the skill and place it on cd? Thats what i read in patch notes (this is a HUGE buff) You probably dont play mesmer…but im still downloading patch

If a chosen point is illegal for a port, you just get a message like “no path available to position” and the skill isn’t used, meaning no CD. I very much like this.

in PvP

Posted by: Hachiman.2470

Hachiman.2470

This is actually a buff to porting! Especially in Forest of Niflhel, no more rangers camping up top w/o having any melee pressure.

in PvP

Posted by: Liam McColgan.7689

Liam McColgan.7689

Yeh someone else confirmed this too…thanks……amazing change…hate failing a blink in a clutch situation because the port spot is a tricky one and find im facing a wall instead and my blink going on cd.

This should have ALWAYS been the intended scenario but then again..im just happy they have sorted it.

Mesmer – 1250+ Ranked tpvp WINS.
– 7772 games played, 5274 games won.
“Nuke or be Nuked” – Said every mesmer ever

in PvP

Posted by: choucs.4507

choucs.4507

No, this is literally one of the worst changes, you just literally can’t kill a staff mesmer or a thief on keep unless you are a mesmer or a thief..it’s ridiculous.

in PvP

Posted by: Sunfish.5970

Sunfish.5970

No, this is literally one of the worst changes, you just literally can’t kill a staff mesmer or a thief on keep unless you are a mesmer or a thief..it’s ridiculous.

lol

Poopy Person : (

in PvP

Posted by: Quadox.7834

Quadox.7834

Actually mesmer blink is bugged with trait, and goes on full CD regardless. But nice new port spots, yes.

Yaniam [Mesmer]

^ Usually only characer that i play on

in PvP

Posted by: Kitta.3657

Kitta.3657

Yep, tried the ports and mesmer blink is still unchanged when traited for distance. Will show as if possible port, go on full cooldown and only teleport you 2 steps forward because it cannot path. Frustrating. But you can now port easily on mid point ledges of forest.

mouth too blunt, truth too loud

(edited by Kitta.3657)