re-enable "dishonored"-buff

in PvP

Posted by: Zapion.2967

Zapion.2967

These 4on5s are really kittening me off. Today I saw a player who knew that he/she dc’ed every round and he/she ADMITED IT. Every single round I met this player there was a 4on5 for like 5mins because even in 2014 ppl run pcs with windows 98 on it and have no problem to completely destroy the game experience of the whole team.

Requirements:
-enable the buff after 60 secs (the server often realizes a dc much later so the 60secs are basicly to re-enter the map after you get the message that you dc’ed from server)
-enable the buff if the player is missing at the end of the round

in PvP

Posted by: Jak Shadow.2864

Jak Shadow.2864

Sorry – I disagree. I have a high end PC and broadband but this game has its own problems. Sometimes it is fine but others I can DC 3 times in a game. Nothing else has problems with connection. ANet needs to fix connectivity and to make sure games don’t start 4 v 5 which is a major is issue

in PvP

Posted by: tanztante.6532

tanztante.6532

Please do not reactivate Dishonored Debuff before the connectivity issues and server problems are 100% fixed.

AyaĆ­lla ~all is [vain]

ele @ Gf Left Me Coz Of Ladderboard [vain] (EU) / Salty Strategy [PAIN]

in PvP

Posted by: GoogleBrandon.5073

GoogleBrandon.5073

Please do not reactivate Dishonored Debuff before the connectivity issues and server problems are 100% fixed.

This.

I rarely encounter DC’s in any type of online games, or anything that requires me to have constant connections sides Guild Wars 2, and even then, I mostly encounter it in PvP – not so much in WvWvW unless I get overwhelmed by Zergs, but I figure that is mostly an issue with my laptop trying to render all the pink butterflies and random fireballs that come flying at me…

It is quite obvious that, though there are people who like to grief, a large demographic within PvP have connectivity issues…

Guild channel with PvP uploads
Lost? Confused? [TCS] – A guild for every state of body and mind