Ninski.5680

please remove dolyak rune, it’s OP as hell with menders amulet

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: afrocrusade.4253

afrocrusade.4253

what

git gud

it heals like next to nothing. are you also the kind of person to complain about druids being “~~~OP~~~” when you can’t dodge a pet attack?

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Twigifire.8379

Twigifire.8379

For those wondering dolyak runes heal for between 60-70 per second with menders.

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

what

git gud

it heals like next to nothing. are you also the kind of person to complain about druids being “~~~OP~~~” when you can’t dodge a pet attack?

Druids have a lot of sustain, and the pets its passive that hits like a truck.
And i think the small healing from the rune is not the real problem , but u are the pro right

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: afrocrusade.4253

afrocrusade.4253

what

git gud

And i think the small healing from the rune is not the real problem , but u are the pro right

They’re meant to have a lot of sustain, that’s literally the point of the specialization. Focusing one will instagib it though. A warrior, good necro, chrono, good engineers will take one out 1v1. The people here complaining are DHs, which druids demolish.

Also, the pet is not only not passive, there’s only 1 thing that hits remotely hard – bristleback f2. Nothing else.

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Erzian.5218

Erzian.5218

A [..] good necro [..] will take one out 1v1.

No.
Please stop spreading this lie.

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

The rune is played because of the avatar refill, not the heal itself. If it healed 1hp per second it would be used anyway.

M I L K B O I S

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Prince Vingador.8067

Prince Vingador.8067

The rune is played because of the avatar refill, not the heal itself. If it healed 1hp per second it would be used anyway.

Shhhhhhh

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Kuya.6495

Kuya.6495

what

git gud

The people here complaining are DHs, which druids demolish.

HA

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Mr Godlike.6098

Mr Godlike.6098

please remove dolyak rune, it’s OP as hell with menders amulet

….maybe you should explain why is op? I am dying to know what forced you to make such conclusion…

Was depressed ele…now depressed druid
Kawaleria (KW)

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Ross Biddle.2367

Ross Biddle.2367

what

git gud

I love how the OP didn’t mention druid, yet the first response jumps to their defense.

It’s almost as if you’re insecure about a known problem or something XD

(edited by Ross Biddle.2367)

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

what

git gud

I love how the OP didn’t mention druid, yet the first response jumps to their defense.

It’s almost as if you’re insecure about a known problem or something XD

It Is widely known that Druids are the only ones in this meta using Dolyak runes with Menders amulet?

Just saying…

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Velimere.7685

Velimere.7685

No! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you doing this?!

Anyone who says Zerk is the average Joe build is an average Joe.

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Razor.9872

Razor.9872

No! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you doing this?!

The secret is out! Abort Mission! ABORT MISSION!

NSPride <3

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: B Stiff.9341

B Stiff.9341

come on there already no defence in pvp and u want to take more out

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

dolyak rune is fine as it is.

remove dolyak rune

in PvP

Posted by: Zintrothen.1056

Zintrothen.1056

Dolyak runes are only OP with Druids. And this is just because AF generation is based on doing ANY healing, and not based on how strong the healing is. So it’s fine. The problem is how AF is generated, not Dolyak Rune.