remove solo q leaderboard

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

NOTHING is competitive about playing 4v5s, luck based and unbalanced setups.

Or does anyone really think this is competitive and deserves a leaderboard to represent palyers “skilllevel” ?

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

(edited by Blackjack.5621)

in PvP

Posted by: QtVain.5803

QtVain.5803

I’m quite sure solo q is about personal performance. If you don’t like it, don’t play it. Seems like the easiest solution, imo.

QT Vain
A member of Team [CUTE], forever and always.

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Hammer Hand.4815

Lord Hammer Hand.4815

whenever i play solo que pvp i just dont expect i would win. i still play to win but lately i hop on my ele again so i can roam around kill people, so even if we lose i still have 150+ rank points accumulated lol

Pacific Islander Legion [NoyP]
Black Gate
Ruthless Legend

in PvP

Posted by: Lux.7169

Lux.7169

Don’t look at the leaderboard if you don’t like it. Some of us actually enjoy it while we don’t necessarily agree its working perfectly. If it’s purely luck based then why aren’t noobs in the top 100? Oddly enough skilled players are performing as expected… they’re doing very well on them.

If you don’t care about it don’t look at it.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Blackjack.5621

Blackjack.5621

Don’t look at the leaderboard if you don’t like it. Some of us actually enjoy it while we don’t necessarily agree its working perfectly. If it’s purely luck based then why aren’t noobs in the top 100? Oddly enough skilled players are performing as expected… they’re doing very well on them.

If you don’t care about it don’t look at it.

You can carry SOME teams to some extend, so overall, yes it´s more likely to find good players on higher ratings, but it´s still too luck dependent to actually measure someones skill

I Zapdos I
WTS Boston winner
Esl profile: http://play.eslgaming.com/player/7930634/

in PvP

Lux.7169

So then why remove it? Some people enjoy looking at it. It seems that the simple solution would be for those who don’t care to just not look at it. Everyone wins.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: style.6173

style.6173

Or does anyone really think this is competitive and deserves a leaderboard to represent palyers “skilllevel” ?

and yet you probably think there is value in showing individual rankings in the TEAM arena. Get over it and don’t judge your self worth based on your rating. Just have fun.

in PvP

Posted by: Oblivion.8307

Oblivion.8307

leaderboards are far from a measure of skill, i should know i suck at the game :p

Symbolic

in PvP

Posted by: QtVain.5803

QtVain.5803

Who is Symbolic?

QT Vain
A member of Team [CUTE], forever and always.

in PvP

Lux.7169

Who is Symbolic?

The guy who rezzes Xeph.

jkjk Xeph is awesome.

[SoF]

in PvP

Posted by: Zyphent.2967

Zyphent.2967

Then ignore it.
If you only care about team leaderboards, how does the solo leaderboard’s existence hinder your enjoyment of the game?