remove unranked during seasons

in PvP

Posted by: Huge.5891

Huge.5891

This would help the queue time in ranked right? I don’t see any downside to making people play ranked.

Too Huge
Just Defend [DFND] Commander
Maguuma

in PvP

Posted by: Sooloo.1364

Sooloo.1364

Bad idea, I play unranked to get away from ranked. It’s much more relaxed and a lot more fun when the outcome doesn’t matter. Besides, where else are you gonna test your builds and learn new classes without compromising players determined to win.

in PvP

Posted by: Agemnon.4608

Agemnon.4608

No way, I can actually play an original build without people hating me for it. “You’re running Air and Water with warhorn and scepter?” Me: “I’m still running Sigil of Transference and Monk Runes with Mender’s so I’m not forgetting my healing potential. Besides my main ele is pretty much the metabattle build to the letter be grateful I’m not running experimental stuff while risking your pips.”

I originally was drawn to ele because I was willing to sacrifice passive survivability for mostly balanced versatility skewed towards properly timed AoE damage and CC anyway. But in those days everyone said ele was weak then the Whirlpool nerf hurt an already “weak” class but did feel strong in WvW. How ele is played has changed so much over the years.

in PvP

Posted by: Kylden Ar.3724

Kylden Ar.3724

This would help the queue time in ranked right? I don’t see any downside to making people play ranked.

Kitten right the kitten off on that idea. I am so much less stressed playing PvP in Unranked now for dailies and fun. You can keep you Cancer Leagues.

Kylden
Leader of TACO mini-roamer guild, Kaineng.