replacement for vigilent&crusader amulets

in PvP

Posted by: foste.3098

foste.3098

I would love for an amulet with 1050 power 1050 precision 560 ferocity 560 toughness to be put in pvp as a replacement.

Or maybe it would be best if we could select stats on amulets. You start by picking ether a 3 stat or 4 stat amulet and then pick what stats you want for the major slot(s) and the minor slots.
but the 1200 and 1050 point major slots cannot be vitality or toughness and you cannot slot in more than 2 defensive stats (vitality toughness healing power and concentration are to be considered as defensive stats).

see no evil ,until i stab you

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

crusader amulet is really fine. keep it for the few profession that can utilize it.

they can introduce a new amulet
1050 power 1050 precision 560 ferocity 560 toughness

in PvP

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Concentration really shouldn’t be considered a defensive stat. Regardless, I just want there to be an amulet that has concentration and expertise so that buffer/debuffer builds can actually exist.

in PvP

Posted by: Adrian Guardian.9480

Adrian Guardian.9480

I’d like another amulet with healing power as minor stat so my druid can play something in-between paladin and mender
1050 power 1050 precision 560 toughness 560 healing power

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

I’d like another amulet with healing power as minor stat so my druid can play something in-between paladin and mender

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Not going to happen. They don’t want power builds with toughness and healing power rolled into a single amulet which makes sense IMO, pick your role instead of trying to be a bruiser with too much sustain.

If anything we need even more amulets removed IMO instead of trying to suggest more being added.

in PvP

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

Not going to happen. They don’t want power builds with toughness and healing power rolled into a single amulet which makes sense IMO, pick your role instead of trying to be a bruiser with too much sustain.

If anything we need even more amulets removed IMO instead of trying to suggest more being added.

Its not true, cleric amulet is not going away. If the crusader amulet will go away is just for consistency sake as they used the same argument for the removal of vigilent. If you ask me they had no data regarding crusadr being problometic and thats why they havnt include it at first, and i’m not sure they even will.

in PvP

Posted by: Warlord.9074

Warlord.9074

cleric amulet has no dps. power without precision and crit damage is useless and the power portion of clerics is minor to the other stats. It’s weak.

“Just press 2 to win all the dps was us cuz we’re a
warrior and we’re the best class” Eugene

in PvP

Posted by: LughLongArm.5460

LughLongArm.5460

@Warlord.9074
Cleric is not weak at all, it’s ele’s favorit support amulet. @Valkyriez.6578, argued the combination of tougness and healing power is problematic and i gave cleric as example of such rune that is not going away. Crusader for most builds is much more useless than cleric and you rarly c ppl play with it.

in PvP

Posted by: Valkyriez.6578

Valkyriez.6578

Cleric is a healers amulet, there’s no HP on it or precision or ferocity so it does no damage. It’s fine for bunker guards and Elementalist.

in PvP

Posted by: Fluffball.8307

Fluffball.8307