Tarisuca.3142

Nice, the PvP-Devs are still alive.

GW1: Tarisuka The Monk, GW2: Warmonk Tarisuca
Get Ready Save Glory Boost [GrDy] RiP

s/tPvP Support - Is it coming?

in PvP

Posted by: Zyd.4352

Zyd.4352

Nice i appreciate that the devs finally gave us a response on this thread. I hope this blog post actually has some insight on whats coming right now and not just a personal opinion on the state of PvP.

Zyd – Zydness – Anvil Rock

in PvP

Posted by: Larynx.2453

Larynx.2453

There’s a disgusting lack of support.

in PvP

Posted by: link.7906

link.7906

Can we get a date when this post by Anet will be out describing there intentions etc?

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

yea date would be nice :P

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Posted by: El Commi.3149

El Commi.3149

+1 for this too.
I would love to see ranked ladders, and possible 2v2/3v3 tourny style play. I’m having a hell of a lot of fun in PvP here.

I played Wow arena for some years getting to around 2.4k in 3v3. But last few years in WoW arena has been terrible. Really hoping GW 2 can create a real competitive pvp scene.
I’ve already talked a good few of my old arena buddies to come here and play. Just need ranked ladders to keep them on board

in PvP

Posted by: Aelona.8572

Aelona.8572

Would love to see more maps, only 3 in tournament with one game mode / without arenas in PvE playgrounds comparin at what GW 1 offered is really not much. (not countin W vs W)

Bring on some love =)

-Aelona / -Sygmaelle / -Ghinbi

in PvP

Posted by: mickeye.4805

mickeye.4805

we’re in meetings with our teams to get you guys the stuff you need.

-Chaplan

What I need is to be able to play tournaments in general. I have been stuck in a bugged out tournament roster for two days now and as I am part of a competitive focused guild this is incredibly frustrating. It’s nice that you guys are working on tournament stuff that you said you would work on but please fix this horrendous bug that seriously hampers the pvp experience for myself and others.

I’ve been told by Steve (our server programmer) that a fix just rolled out that should cover this.

Let me know if your issue is resolved in the next live build.

-Chap

I still have issues with tourneys. Can’t create roster, can’t accept roster, can’t play tournaments. I’m heavily focused on PvP. and while hotjoin aren’t all that bad, this really ruins my game experience. I’ve report a bug on support, still no answer. If you can look upon this issue it would be swell. Thanks in advance.

Fio ~ Incognio ~ Ring of Fire

in PvP

Posted by: JonathanSharp.7094

Previous

JonathanSharp.7094

Game Design Lead

@Mickeye, I’ll let the programmers know. Thanks for keeping me posted!

IGN: Chaplan
“Every man takes the limits of his own field of vision for the limits of the world.”
-Arthur Schopenhauer

in PvP

Posted by: mancho.7812

mancho.7812

would love to see all of the listed items

in PvP

Posted by: Seether.7285

Seether.7285

I’m gonna be posting about this soon. I’m working on a blog post right now to outline the features that are coming, the big picture, what we’re working on now, etc.

If you don’t hear from us for a while, it’s not because you’re being neglected or forgotten, it’s actually the opposite – we’re in meetings with our teams to get you guys the stuff you need.

Stay tuned, I’ll post more info as soon as I can.

-Chaplan

Remember when people saw this post and got excited about upcoming changes, or at least the idea of knowing what changes were on the way?

in PvP

Posted by: Bless.9854

Bless.9854

It’s frustrating.. I really enjoy this game in PvP and i like the way you are working/communicating with the community ..
BUT please ! We really need a ranking system, 6 of my guilds buddies have allready quit again (and no, not because of WoW). They just got bored and are missing competetive gaming

in PvP

Posted by: Prince.3682

Prince.3682

I’m gonna be posting about this soon. I’m working on a blog post right now to outline the features that are coming, the big picture, what we’re working on now, etc.

If you don’t hear from us for a while, it’s not because you’re being neglected or forgotten, it’s actually the opposite – we’re in meetings with our teams to get you guys the stuff you need.

Stay tuned, I’ll post more info as soon as I can.

-Chaplan

Remember when people saw this post and got excited about upcoming changes, or at least the idea of knowing what changes were on the way?

Yeah those were the days… /nostalgia

Honestly, actions speak louder than words. And with the lack thereof; the silence is deafening. It just feels like PVP in general isn’t a priority for them. Content-wise, it represents a tiny fraction of the game and even basic ranking systems and a sensible reward system was omitted.

in PvP

Posted by: Atlas.6901

Atlas.6901

Shouldn’t we wait and see what they say, first? My guess is that we will learn that Paid Tournaments will be rolled out imminently and that the blog post delay was so that they could announce ready features without reservation (i.e., they needed the QC team to sign off first). Too optimistic?

in PvP

Posted by: Sanis.1096

Sanis.1096

he said in stream that the post is ready and editors are translating it to other languages

-Apinamies-
-rank 41 guardian-
-Desolation EU-

in PvP

Posted by: Prince.3682

Prince.3682

I think it’s quite reasonable to hold them to it if they say they’ll have a blog post to update us within a few days. I don’t think that’s too optimistic of a thing to hope for.

I for one would simply like to have something solid so I know I’m not just being baited by on a carrot on a stick. If stuff starts rolling out soon, great. I’m sure all the things we want will be implemented eventually but if it starts rolling into the months range a whole lot of people are just going to bail.

in PvP

Posted by: demonstrative.9176

demonstrative.9176

Few days → Over 2 weeks → ?

Seriously disappointing, especially when I go away for a couple of days and I hear reports of sPvP and various PvP communities/tools “dying”. Can’t say I’m too surprised considering there were legit and organized teams who were already saying there was no reason to play tournaments within a month of release.

Hot Boyz
Anvil Rock
Demonstrative/Bible/Sprankles

in PvP

Posted by: Xtzc.6214

Xtzc.6214

Well i guess they do need their time on this one…i would like to see some info though at the current state as demonstrative said