sPVP map Eternal Coliseum is heavily bugged

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Knyghtmare.3984

Lord Knyghtmare.3984

While playing ranked, I got knocked into the log pile as shown in the screenshot and this was the second time this has happened. I was unable to move at all or use any skills or even re-log.

Anet, why on Earth did you even include such an unbalanced and bugged map in RANKED? Unranked was one thing…but this? I got no words to say…

Attachments:

in PvP

Posted by: LanfearShadowflame.3189

LanfearShadowflame.3189

Getting stuck ‘in’ assorted objects is not limited to Coliseum. People get stuck in assorted items in Kyhlo, as well as in the pillars around the central point on Temple. It seems to happen if you get knocked back into the object.

Don’t look at me like that. Whatever you’ve heard, it’s probably not true.

in PvP

Posted by: Xca.9721

Xca.9721

i also got stuck once on forest mid point

in PvP

Posted by: Yakez.7561

Yakez.7561

Forest mid point same thing.

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

It is not a bug, it is DH feature. Apparently they are so weak that Anet decided DHs should be able exploit this game and push/pull ppl into terrain.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

It is not a bug, it is DH feature. Apparently they are so weak that Anet decided DHs should be able exploit this game and push/pull ppl into terrain.

So what’s the excuse when it happens from Ranger LB 4, Warrior Rifle 5, and Mesmer GS 5? We could use that excuse (I suppose) for Mes and War. But Ranger?

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

So what’s the excuse when it happens from Ranger LB 4, Warrior Rifle 5, and Mesmer GS 5? We could use that excuse (I suppose) for Mes and War. But Ranger?

but but but rangers are weeeek, tey need booofs!

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

in PvP

LanfearShadowflame.3189

but but but rangers are weeeek, tey need booofs!

Meh

They need some tweaks, sure. But that be not the same thing.