sPVP not balanced-four players vs six players

in PvP

Posted by: atheria.2837

atheria.2837

sPvP has many times frustrated me – my Ranger isn’t a match for most of the other charcters – we all know that we’ve been promised changes to equalize the talents but in sPvP at least the numbers were fairer until lately.

Several times in the last month (I have two screenshots, one from October and one from today) showing clearly that there were four players on one side and six on the other.

No one left the game just before the game was over – and these lopsided games are frustrating when you are trying to rack up decent “Glory” in sPvP and I am getting tired of the other side being so snide and mean in their commenting when it’s brought to their attention.

I do believe that lockouts are warranted at this point.

Why can’t pvp be between two similarly matched characters without two or more others jumping in?

Ganging, ganking, zerging, camping, whatever it’s called that day/game (I am not the only one noticing these inequities) we all know it’s not very “pvp” (player versus player) and it’s getting very painful.

I came to GW2 from other mmo’s hoping its pvp would be fair and equitable, so far, it hasn’t been and it seems to be degrading into zerg fests rather than a test of skills.

Attachments:

Not keeping all IT jobs here is a major reason IT is so bad HERE. 33y IT 10y IT Security

in PvP

Posted by: MindlessRuff.1948

MindlessRuff.1948

If someone leaves the game when the game is 80% over, then it will not autobalance. You shouldn’t worry about hotjoin wins though, they really do not mean anything.

in PvP

Posted by: barti.7685

barti.7685

yea thats normal that just means half of your team ran away because they dont like getting spawnkilled at primary base. in a short time someone of the team with the abundance of players are forced to join the losing team..

in PvP

Posted by: OGDeadHead.8326

OGDeadHead.8326

This is imo the biggest shortcoming of spvp in this game, 80% or more of the matches have uneven numbers between the two teams.
Still striving for perfection, Anet? You need to work harder!

Win10 pro | Xeon 5650 @ 4 GHz | R9 280x toxic | 24 Gig Ram | Process Lasso user

in PvP

Posted by: Brutalistik.6473

Brutalistik.6473

yea thats normal that just means half of your team ran away because they dont like getting spawnkilled at primary base. in a short time someone of the team with the abundance of players are forced to join the losing team..

Pretty much this and I usually volunteer just to get more glory points even though I know the result what’s going to happen to me so meh.

Pineapples