sSPVP is good as it is. STOP complaining!

in PvP

Posted by: Yiyojin.3241

Yiyojin.3241

Doesn’t mater which class you are playing! Each 1 of them can be deadly as hell. Its up to you if you to learn how to use it.
Little advice.. do not expect to be the best in a day… 1 thing that is sure in GW2 is that training make’s you better. You need experience in pvp… And if you are lv 1-10 in pvp you have a ton of less experience then a lv 10+…..
For example a guy that plays a couple of months, obiusly knows something more then you do about how to kill others if you play for a couple of weeks only.

It’s like you don’t know how to play and because you can’t learn it in 1 day you come here complaining. Grow up boys, arenanet isn’t you mommy.
believe me! Take you time… learn to play… when you are not skilled and die go chill out and do not come here posting just because you are mad at yourself. And you know you are!

When i started i was like you, i went berserker mode at home a tone of times. i was like kitten@(&(%$&$/
So believe me, I anderstend very good how you feeling and what are you going through.
And now, i can clearly see when a noob is playing, they are just lost… you can tell by seeing them how they move and act… I would be able to kill them with no sigils no nothing with any class that I’m familiar with.

Chill out, pvp as is now is very good. almost every experienced player, will not want to change things. You guys, learn to play.
Just because you may rock in PVE… remember this is no PVE. Here you fight real people with theyr own minds. Not a npc…
And yea guardians can be a real pain in the kitten sometimes… BUT there are ways to kill them 1 on 1 they’re not invincible as some peoples think….
and this are guardians, This is the way they were ment to be. If they change guardians defense the game will become unbalanced….. if you change anything at any class the game will lose the balance that is now present.
i hope someone important read this, and respond what they think about what i sad.
I hope that everyone of you tryes to understend what i sad, because i think i have a good point.

End point…. Game is amazing. Thx so much for good work.

ps. I have my days that i play very bad and days that i play very good. I get mad… I get furious… but i know i can do better. And i do better.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: merry.3247

merry.3247

u obviously have no clue about what you are talking, this pvp community is just litterally dieing.

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

Trolling is against forum policy, reported.

On a more serious note i think the complaints can be split into two categories:

Balance- whom you address, though dubiously. Balance is an issue and isnt perfect. It does have far fewer issues than these boards would have one believe.

Unfun- several of us just dont find the game fun. Balanced or not, its not a fun game. Its not a sequel to gw1, it is missing structural tools like match making that lets you play with a couple friends, and more than that its just deeply unfun.

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Ohh cmn hater, stop being dramatic. Nothing is dieing. I would ban you for 72 hours, for trying to inplant tots like that. And there is even a low against that and its called defamation.
PVP is good as is it. There are noobs that quite pvp because they are not able to learn in a week or 2 how to be amazing… but then they come back… leave…back….and like that..
And by the way, people do PVE when they want to have some fights they go to PVP is called circle… and is kittening normal… because pvp is separated from main PVE world. Or you want the hole gw2 to be only in pvp the hole time. If you din’t noticed yet…PVE have a lot of things to keep you occupied.. + WvW….
Think dude think.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: Kronos.4876

Kronos.4876

Yeah, its totally obvious. I mean I’m drowning in ptPvP tournies all day long and i rarely get to find a free slot on any of the public servers. Yeah everythings fine.

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Ryston, are you kidding me? reported for what? trolling where in the bloody hell you see trolling in my post?

next point.. Maybe is not fun to you. The GW2 wasn’t build to sadify only you in every way possible.
Some people prefer WvW, some PVE, and some PVP.
And yea GW2 is GW2 and isn’t GW1.
PVP is fun, if you can’t enjoy it its your problem. My friends i I love PVP.
I’m in guild for pvp only.. there are a lot of people that enjoy pvp. If you don’t enjoy it don’t speak for everyone!

Guild Wars is still in progress. They told many times! This is the beginning! You have a section on what you want to see in game " Suggestions"
You want to see private matches or something? post it there, i can’t see why this won’t be possible in the future.. you can suggest that and see what happens.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Guys i read what you say. Ok that is what is passing by your mind. I respect that, but i don’t like it.
I want just to tell you that the game has thousands of players, here are complaining im guessing…. maybe 2-5% of players.
Well thx you sir. They will change everything and and stop making new stuff to fix what you don’t like….. just for not even 5% of players.

Guy that was guessing about my class. I want just to tell you, i know necros that can make you cry very bad. I know warrior that can make you feel very much pain and archers that kills thiefs for launch…. and so on…
Like I said before. Why can’t you get that? every class can be a pain in the kitten and deadly! this is what are traits sigils for! to build what kind of class you wanna play mate.
just…. listen very close. If you play 1 class you gotta build it for what you gonna use it
If you have an archer obiusly you will die if you want to be in the hart of a mass fight. and obiusly you will fking die if you stay on 1 place not even moving. for god sake I killed 2324142 archers only because they don’t even move. And i got killed by archers to. Some archers that knows how to move are just deadly as kitten. and yes they are ammazing in right hands. For bloody hell they can kitten you apart if is an experienced archer

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: Kronos.4876

Kronos.4876

Haha, OP needs a serious reality check. And a spellbook.

in PvP

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

Guild Wars is still in progress.

Everquest 1 is still in progress too. Is this some kind of Zen thing where once balance is achieved the game moves on to a higher plane unreachable by us players?

Side note:
sPVP is not ‘good as it is’. Balance aside where is the spectator mode? Where is a visable ranking system? Where’s the penlty for leaving? Where are the different modes? Why is there a completely useless underwater map that’s not included in tourments?

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

just…. listen very close. If you play 1 class you gotta build it for what you gonna use it
If you have an archer obiusly you will die if you want to be in the hart of a mass fight. and obiusly you will fking die if you stay on 1 place not even moving. for god sake I killed 2324142 archers only because they don’t even move. And i got killed by archers to. Some archers that knows how to move are just deadly as kitten. AND YES THEY ARE ammazing in right hands. For bloody hell they can kitten you apart if is an experienced archer

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Dibrom
I don’t know. I never tough of spectator mode, what for? but yes could be usefull for someone go tell in the suggestion section and maybe you will see it in game one day.
Ranking system was added, and it visible at end of match.
Penalty for leaving, good point… like everything you have to say regardless if i agree or not you can post it in suggestion topic.

in PvP

Posted by: Archaon.6245

Archaon.6245

Doesn’t mater which class you are playing! Each 1 of them can be deadly as hell. Its up to you if you to learn how to use it.
Little advice.. do not expect to be the best in a day… 1 thing that is sure in GW2 is that training make’s you better. You need experience in pvp… And if you are lv 1-10 in pvp you have a ton of less experience then a lv 10+…..
For example a guy that plays a couple of months, obiusly knows something more then you do about how to kill others if you play for a couple of weeks only.
It’s like you don’t know how to play and because you can’t learn it in 1 day you come here complaining. Grow up boys, arenanet isn’t you mommy.
believe me! Take you time… learn to play… when you are not skilled and die go chill out and do not come here posting just because you are mad at yourself. And you know you are!
When i started i was like you, i went berserker mode at home a tone of times. i was like kitten@(&(%$&$/
So believe me, I anderstend very good how you feeling and what are you going through.
And now, i can clearly see when a noob is playing, they are just lost… you can tell by seeing them how they move and act… I would be able to kill them with no sigils no nothing with any class that I’m familiar with.
Chill out, pvp as is now is very good. almost every experienced player, will not want to change things. You guys, learn to play.
Just because you may rock in PVE… remember this is no PVE. Here you fight real people with theyr own minds. Not a npc…
And yea guardians can be a real pain in the kitten sometimes… BUT there are ways to kill them 1 on 1 they’re not invincible as some peoples think….
and this are guardians, This is the way they were ment to be. If they change guardians defense the game will become unbalanced….. if you change anything at any class the game will lose the balance that is now present.
i hope someone important read this, and respond what they think about what i sad.
I hope that everyone of you tryes to understend what i sad, because i think i have a good point.
End point…. Game is amazing. Thx so much for good work.
ps. I have my days that i play very bad and days that i play very good. I get mad… I get furious… but i know i can do better. And i do better.

OMG….OMG…..so…..there’s still someone with a brain here…..i was really going to loose any faith in this forum, thanks man, thanks for proving there’s still someone intelligent out there..

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

For god sake, why in bloody hell you think I’m trooling you? I don’t get that.
Archaon.6245 Thx. I proved you only that I’m thinking and seeing things while they move on. Aparently this guys are just so focused in theyr way of seeing things and how that way things to be, to not be able to move on. This is childish behavior. Grow up!

in PvP

Posted by: Zero.8145

Zero.8145

People have a legit reason to complain regardless whether or not they are good or not. There are inherent flaws in the system that does not promote good gameplay. I suggest you read this
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/Guild-Wars-2-Competitive-Game-Analysis/first#post516198

Then again, you will most likely make up some unintelligent excuse to why gw2 system isnt flawed

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Go ask exp pvp players little merry, go ask if they have so many problems with thieves or HB wars or everything else…the only trolls here are ppl who, maybe from a r10, come here and cry for nerfs for everything that kills them…never, and repeat NEVER, met someone let’s say 30+ complaining so bad about game balance…maybe for something like rendering issues or other problems…but never saw a good player saying something has to be nerfed because it’s sooooo OP QQQQQ…..maybe because…they can deal with those “standard” and have to say, most of the times not so strong, builds….

All those kids crying made this forum pretty close to a dam nursery

And btw…i’m really happy if i spot some glass cannons thieves and warriors in the other team…because they’re fast and easy pts…“free fame” if you want to use a gw1 HA term

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: SPESHAL.9106

SPESHAL.9106

So many people have abandoned the game…that it’s mostly thieves left. If someone hasn’t noticed the corrupted population of thieves in sPvP, then they are just delusional.

If you look at the scoreboard at the end of the game, most of the thieves are FoTM re-rolls and aren’t even rank 20.

This is the catch 22 for Anet. They let sPvP become Thief Wars 2 and now they have to keep thieves happy enough not to quit too.

It’s unfortunate because the OP is actually right about the game being pretty good in most areas. However, someone really dropped the ball in identifying issues with Thieves (and numerous bugs for other professions).

One bad apple can spoil the bunch. These numerically small, but critical errors have really sabotaged the game’s popularity and credibility.

in PvP

Posted by: Dibrom.6408

Dibrom.6408

Dibrom
I don’t know. I never tough of spectator mode, what for? but yes could be usefull for someone go tell in the suggestion section and maybe you will see it in game one day.
Ranking system was added, and it visible at end of match.
Penalty for leaving, good point… like everything you have to say regardless if i agree or not you can post it in suggestion topic.

They’ve all been brought up multiple times by people other than me. You’re also misunderstanding ranking. What rank are you- Rabbit? There’s no clear way to indicate ranking.

Arenanet: The paragon of truth.

in PvP

Posted by: ryston.7640

ryston.7640

Well, shucks. I guess it boils down to this:

Arenanet has indicated that inorder to have spectators for their esport game, they do not want to introduce multiple game types.

A lot of us don’t like the game type (and play) currently given to us. You, and im sure others, do enjoy it.

So… youre sort of right. Anet shouldnt listen to those of us who are so disgruntled. They should find players who like the current format and listen to their thoughts on mechanics and balancing- then, when theyre ready, consider accomodating the rest of us in a completely different game type.

That said, im mad about it. I was a fan of the first game so i bought the second, expecting something similar. I dont think the gw2 pvp is even truly the same genre as gw1. If genres are described by role-playing setting then sure, but this… is not even inspired by a common source. I dont like analogies but geez, its like… i watched TLC back when NASA was involved… and so I tuned in to see Honey Boo Boo or whatever. … bjt by tuned in we mean spent 60 dollars. Its still tv, and non fiction, so its the same genre right? Both documentaries. Why am i so upset?

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Actually I like very much simbol that indicated rank. It’s like a “simbol tittle” rabbit when you a noob… and then you grow up.. and get better simbols. Yes I agree, the ranking system should give you some kind of writen “titles” near your name to. That would be very cool.

(edited by Yiyojin.3241)

in PvP

Archaon.6245

If thieves abandon the game cause they nerfed PW…well…let them go, same thing for people who cry about everything that kills them…there are powerful skills in every class, and some are better than others if chained properly…before saying thief is op, ever tried a mind wrack mez? Before QQ for HB…ever tried a grenade glass eng? There are glass cannon and fast kill specs in every class….and btw glass cannons are NOT the best and effective way to play something…both for you and your team…so if you want that noone can hurt you and pretend to be better than others without l2p…well go metin2 shop 10k euros and play for win…bb

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Actually I like very much simbol that indicated rank. It’s like a “simbol tittle” rabbit when you a noob… and then you grow up.. Yes, the ranking system should give you some kind of writen “titles” near your name to. That would be very cool.

That’s why everyone from gw1 wants /rank emotes back

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

ryston.7640
Thank you so much, your is the first polite answer from other side that I get, since i opened the topic. Thank you so much. I get it how you feel. I exactly as you do don’t like somethings in the game. I would add some things to the game.
For example I don’t like all the heroic and forced good, forced moral and forced right behavior in the personal story
But then realized that thinking about that would just ruin the game and i started enjoing the things that I like instead of analizing what i don’t like.

I never sad Spvp was perfect, there are plenty of stuff that could be added to spvp.( wars betwen guild, duels…….) And i think they will because they sad they will. I just don’t want them to change classes mechanics, skills, specifics because right now is amazing how balanced it is…. It’s like a castle from cards… If they try to change 1 “card” they all will fall.

(edited by Yiyojin.3241)

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

Archaon.6245 YEA, how can some of them don’t get that.
What you sad is totally correct i will quote it because i think that to!

“there are powerful skills in every class, and some are better than others if chained properly…before saying thief is op, ever tried a mind wrack mez? Before QQ for HB…ever tried a grenade glass eng? There are glass cannon and fast kill specs in every class….and btw glass cannons are NOT the best and effective way to play something…both for you and your team…so if you want that noone can hurt you and pretend to be better than others without l2p…well go metin2 shop 10k euros and play for win…bb”

in PvP

Posted by: leman.7682

leman.7682

I didn’t want to write in this thread, but I see I must.

First off, stop jumping on the OP for his English. I also do like when posts are as grammatically correct as they can, but we can’t expect everyone here to be on the same level of English advancement.

Secondly, don’t you dare attacking him for what he plays or doesn’t play. It doesn’t matter. What matters is what he says.

Now to the topic.

While I believe the game not to be balanced correctly – lousy playstyles, game of extremes, worst build diversity in an on-line game I’ve seen since May (yep, you know what I’m shooting at) and bugs, I also believe it is balanced quite well, for what it is of course.

To empathise with ryston – all my friends left the game, we all played GW1 before and no one likes it. I was vocal about it since the second week after the launch and I’ve seen a great exodus of PvP players who didn’t like the mode.

I’m happy that there are people who enjoy it and at the same time I’m furious that this game isn’t what I want it to be.

So to rephrase – do I agree with this thread’s title? I don’t. And I accept it.

Leman

in PvP

Posted by: aydenunited.5729

aydenunited.5729

Truthfully, this board has assumed a mob mentality of complaining in general. If you go to other boards out there that are more constructive, you’ll find the game is still very healthy though much smaller than that initial burst of PvPers when it first came out.

And truthfully, a lot of you are just never going to like it, they tried to make it different than WoW and GW1 and for the most part, they’ve done just that. Those changes will either be accepted or detested, and I think that’s also pretty normal.

However, if it’s thieves alone making the game less fun for you, I don’t know what else to say. I run a non-bunker Engineer and they are usually my easiest kill. So many players just spam a few buttons and think they can win with that. So in general, I agree with the OP.

Jumzi (Ranger), Tarnished Coast

in PvP

Posted by: Zyrusticae.7245

Zyrusticae.7245

I’m not sure what a thread like this is actually contributing.

You have no proof of anything, and in fact, all evidence points to a catastrophic drop in interest in the game since launch. Is that normal? Yes. Does it HAVE to be that way? NO. They had every opportunity to fix things and build the game in a cohesive direction that actually drew in casual players by the thousands. Instead, at most, we now have only a few hundred players in hot-join at any one point in time.

That stinks of failure to me. Fortunately, there is still a chance to bring things back into order. It depends entirely on whether or not ArenaNet are up to the task. I can only hope they manage.

in PvP

Posted by: merry.3247

merry.3247

don’t make me do a vid with 5 thieves in tpvp with no traits at all and punching heartseeker because you will be surprised.

in PvP

Posted by: garethh.3518

garethh.3518

SPvP matching is balls.
It is a hastle (involving lots of luck) to find a good, somewhat lasting server and being rank 38~ causes ‘play now’ to throw me in empty ones 50~% of the time.
That or 8v8s…. which is horrible gameplay…
Cohesion doesn’t really exist allot between specs in pug play…
You have to typically specifically spec into it and spec to work with specific types of allies so it rarely happens which just makes it, for the majority of play, a solo as much kitten as you can fest… which sucks…
WAR’s 12v12s were a dozen times more entertaining and the actual PvP playstyle was setup half as well (if that).

Playing tournies.. as fun as it is fighting pugs 2/3 of the time… oh wait.. it isn’t…
No sort of matching short of pure random.
Woe is the guy who doesn’t want to run with a premade threw paid tournies all his GW2 life.

(edited by garethh.3518)

in PvP

Posted by: Chakuna.6325

Chakuna.6325

you’re associating ‘’being good’’ with ‘’having fun’‘, and ’’being bad’’ with ‘’not having fun’’.

Get this out of your thick skull OP, just because you’re good at a game, doesn’t mean you like it.

I’m trying to go back, but I’m still here.

(edited by Chakuna.6325)

in PvP

Posted by: Omnio.3652

Omnio.3652

Thank god there are still people who are able to play PvP and not only cry about it. True PvPer is not crying but is always looking how to be better, what to do with his class so he has better chance.

I mean, yes, some classes are stronger than others or more “bunkery” but that has always been like that. If anyone could show me MMO where is nothing like OP or “stronger” characters, I’ll be glad to hear about it. At first, I was dying with my mesmer (who some people consider OP) as much as you possibly can. Yes, I wasn’t able to counter anything, I wasn’t able to dodge properly etc. but after some training I got better and better, as you are supposed to. Same with my engineer.

I’m wondering if people who say its so unbalanced are always dying solo. Because this is a team game, not solo game. So if you die 1v1 it realy means nothing. I don’t play tPvP yet, just sPvP but I think we should let Anet first (as was said many times) fix BUGS which are there and after that we can say, this is op or not. But honestly, I haven’t met a class which would kill me 24/7. Its just some people are better, some not.

P.S. Complete agree with Yiyojin on his point with guardians, they are supposed to be tanky as hell, same as thief is supposed to be a deadly assasin.

Btw (for OP thinkers), those who know only enemy and not yourself, win some and lose some, those who don’t know yourself, neither enemy, they lose, those who know enemy and themself, they usualy win. Are you sure that you know that class which killed you well enough, so you know you can’t beat it – therefore it is so OP as you say?

Was he swedish?
Yes.
A moose. It was a moose.

in PvP

Posted by: offence.4726

offence.4726

Actually the hotjoin servers are plenty and full, free tournament que is instant , paid que at night is faster then it was before atleast from my EU exp. And ppl still forming grps for tpvp in the map chat. I have faith in this 15th november patch maybe it can add a new spvp map and more features along with “said” balance. PvP is growing not dying check your facts.

play hard , go pro.

in PvP

Posted by: mrstanchos.2489

mrstanchos.2489

Lol if its fine why are there 4 Thiefs per team now? the inbalance is evident.

in PvP

Posted by: shaolin.9716

shaolin.9716

It’s easy to kill anyone in sPvP when you get good yeah. However, when you fight someone equally as good as you but playing one of the current overpowered builds you can clearly see the obvious imbalances, which happen over and over again and surely drive a lot of people away from the PvP in this game.

in PvP

Yiyojin.3241

mrstanchos.2489
Oh my god..for bloody hell… 4 thiefs per team? I’m seriusly starting to think that a few people here aren’t that smart.
Happens sometimes that a team has more same classes in it. But its not only thief, but mesmers to, or warriors or any other class kitten class. It can happen and it will be happening, because as you know, you chose in which server you want to enter.
And can happen that a few people of same class chose the same server.

Shaolin.9716
There is no thing as equaly good. And when 2 players are both good, what makes the diference is experiance, fast thinking, and a bit of luck.

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Thank god there are still people who are able to play PvP and not only cry about it. True PvPer is not crying but is always looking how to be better, what to do with his class so he has better chance.

I mean, yes, some classes are stronger than others or more “bunkery” but that has always been like that. If anyone could show me MMO where is nothing like OP or “stronger” characters, I’ll be glad to hear about it. At first, I was dying with my mesmer (who some people consider OP) as much as you possibly can. Yes, I wasn’t able to counter anything, I wasn’t able to dodge properly etc. but after some training I got better and better, as you are supposed to. Same with my engineer.

I’m wondering if people who say its so unbalanced are always dying solo. Because this is a team game, not solo game. So if you die 1v1 it realy means nothing. I don’t play tPvP yet, just sPvP but I think we should let Anet first (as was said many times) fix BUGS which are there and after that we can say, this is op or not. But honestly, I haven’t met a class which would kill me 24/7. Its just some people are better, some not.

P.S. Complete agree with Yiyojin on his point with guardians, they are supposed to be tanky as hell, same as thief is supposed to be a deadly assasin.

Btw (for OP thinkers), those who know only enemy and not yourself, win some and lose some, those who don’t know yourself, neither enemy, they lose, those who know enemy and themself, they usualy win. Are you sure that you know that class which killed you well enough, so you know you can’t beat it – therefore it is so OP as you say?

+1 and totally agree…and i have to add that most of the ppl crying for thieves actually don’t know that class at all….many ranks ago i thought mesmers were way op and unbeatable…guess what? I tried a mesmer to figure out how to beat them, and after looking at what put me in troubles with mesmer i went back standing up in front of lots of them…same with burst thieves

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Archaon.6245

Lol if its fine why are there 4 Thiefs per team now? the inbalance is evident.

4 thieves in a team means a pretty bad defeat…at last versus someone just above mediocrity….and lots of free fame for anyone who can play any other class decently..

(edited by Archaon.6245)

in PvP

Posted by: Lumines.3916

Lumines.3916

Balance issues isn’t even the meat of the problem. That will get ironed out over time and whiners will whine no matter how new or old the game is.

What really is kittened up is the lack of infrastructure in the PvP side of things for this game.

in PvP

Posted by: Zyrusticae.7245

Zyrusticae.7245

Actually the hotjoin servers are plenty and full

Post edited by moderator as it was breaking a rule of the Code of Conduct

You are lying.

Out of 300+ servers, only some 1/6 of that have players at primetime. Even assuming all 50 of those are full, that’s only 800 players total. 800 concurrent players. In all of NA.

That is by no means “plenty and full”. Hell, that’s not even close to being impressive! Want to know how many concurrent players the more popular MP games manage? Hint: It’s in the hundreds of thousands!

People can continue sticking their fingers in their ears and being oblivious to the truth if they so want to, but that doesn’t change the facts. The game is badly in need of an injection of new sPvP players if it wants to survive at all, much less as an e-sport.

Good luck, ArenaNet! You’re gonna need it.

(edited by Moderator)

in PvP

Posted by: Chakuna.6325

Chakuna.6325

Actually the hotjoin servers are plenty and full

Post edited by moderator as it was breaking a rule of the Code of Conduct

You are lying.

Out of 300+ servers, only some 1/6 of that have players at primetime. Even assuming all 50 of those are full, that’s only 800 players total. 800 concurrent players. In all of NA.

800? more like 350, I’ve checked about 6 times in the last 2 weeks.

I’m trying to go back, but I’m still here.

in PvP

Posted by: fungihoujo.8476

fungihoujo.8476

“Every class is well balanced and the game is doing great because if you disagree you are a whiner”

I agree OP, people who say bad things about a game are always wrong. Heck, SWTOR saw almost all the exact same threads in the months after it released, and look at how amazing it is doing now because rather than fixing problems it decided to go with the people saying “there’s nothing wrong with this game, lalalalala”.

It’s pretty impressive how the two most anticipated mmos of the year end up with the exact same forum threads, and end up going rapidly in the exact same direction.

Too bad GW2 can’t go double f2p to save the game.