Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

bye xD

say goodbye to class & build diversity

in PvP

Posted by: Anonymouse.4760

Anonymouse.4760

bye xD

? Dp is fine, it’s too bad staff thieves cant spam vaults and bounds anymore though :-(

Bye xD

Katsumi

(edited by Anonymouse.4760)

in PvP

Posted by: Elxdark.9702

Elxdark.9702

bye xD

? Dp is fine, it’s too bad staff thieves cant spam vaults and bounds anymore though :-(

Bye xD

what? what did make you think I was saying bye to you personally?

The fact you replied my post based on the build I played and assumed I’d be upset or something about staff nerfs(LUL) also the fact you edited your reply make my post worth it and makes you look like a kitten.

Thanks for the laughs again katsumi X Y Z XDDD

in PvP

Posted by: Rarnark.5623

Rarnark.5623

I think we will see a lot less competition in the upcoming Jebro tourney because of it. And that is a shame, both for the players and the fate of the pvp scene.

By a lot less competition he means no competition.

Now that this patch hit the only teams playing in the NA region will be abjured and a collection of players who likely were asking for tips on how to hit platinum last season. It will not be a spectator event.

Everyone who took part in this balance patch at Arena Net is so incredibly disconnected from even remotely competitive PvP that it’s comical. It’s not even worth posting any perspective or analysis of the patch because the patch alone is evidence that everyone part of the balance team is a brain dead slug not even capable of absorbing that information.

Revert this patch or burn your paychecks balance team. you didn’t do anything but ruin.

Sincerely,

Disappointed

Spirit Bae
Bad Boy Teenager Club [BBTC]
twitch.tv/rarnark

(edited by Rarnark.5623)

in PvP

Posted by: HeadCrowned.6834

HeadCrowned.6834

We said goodbye to that already a long time ago.

in PvP

Posted by: xeonage.1253

xeonage.1253

clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill clean skill …………….