script for fast communication in s/tarena.

in PvP

Posted by: OneManArmy.9732

OneManArmy.9732

Well, the main idea to make a script that will change your typed text to make communication faster.
Like in mmofps/counter strike/bf/cod/dota/etc

fx.
you are pressing enter and type : z1
script deletes this z1 and types “need help mid” and then send it to chat.

so im gonna ask,
will you use it? do you wanna it?

this script saves a lot of time and provides better team coordination and improves overall team play

q. to devs:
will be this kind of script provides a ban?
can we expect this feature be implemented? at least as text.

(edited by OneManArmy.9732)

in PvP

Posted by: Kruptid.2867

Kruptid.2867

Preference for me will always be integrated voice chat. But if that is not an option I’m all for this.

Will the average pug use it? Probably not.

Will it make the difference in the majority of matches? Probably not.

Will it atleast make it feel like we are doing our best to communicate even if the rest of the team doesn’t give a kitten? Absolutely

in PvP

Posted by: Ghostwolf.9863

Ghostwolf.9863

afaik, any third party applications that interacts with anything inside GW2 including the use of macros are strictly forbidden.

However I think you can bypass this by having something put text in the copy-memory and then manually paste it in the chat.

From rules of conduct:

20. You may not use any third-party program (such as a “bot”) in order to automate gameplay functions, including playing, chatting, interacting, or gathering gold or items within Guild Wars 2. You may not assist, relay, or store gold or items for other players who are using these processes.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

Thief, Engineer, Mesmer – Seafarer’s Rest (EU)

in PvP

Posted by: TimeBomb.3427

TimeBomb.3427

Gaile said a long time ago that 1 button press = 1 button press. You can use a keyboard’s extra keys, i.e. macro keys, that’s fine. Bind G1 to the number 1, that’s fine. But bind G1 to a macro that does number 1 then number 2, and it’s bannable.