seperate premade and solo from unranked

in PvP

Posted by: Pecar.1236

Pecar.1236

today 70% games vs premade 3-5 people its unplayable with pug make seperate or make less reward if have more that 2 people in queue

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

Working as intended.

If it didn’t work better than separate SoloQ and TeamQ then Anet would revert this change for sure.

Since they didn’t, it means that majority approve of it, love it and enjoy it.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.

in PvP

Posted by: PlatinumMember.5274

PlatinumMember.5274

Working as intended.

If it didn’t work better than separate SoloQ and TeamQ then Anet would revert this change for sure.

Also some of the complaints about premade vs pugs have been shown to be mistaken.

Also since guild wars 2 is becoming free 2 play, maybe more players will mean separating queues, eventually.

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

Working as intended.

^Lol.

in PvP

Posted by: Kharr.5746

Kharr.5746

SoloQ never worked before since teams simply sync-queued to end up in the same game/team so they could steamroll actual solo Q players. Leagues might fix the system once HoT launches. I personally have little hope given how dedicated the community is to finding exploits that will give them a competitive edge or the ability to troll others.

What we need are weekly balance patches that keep up with the hive mind of the community that’s constantly looking for exploits.

in PvP

Posted by: Schurge.5194

Schurge.5194

People like to play with their friends. I am usually in a pre-made of 2-3 people and a few times a week 5-man. Generally when we do 5-man groups we are kitted out and we win – hard, however when we do partial pre-mades we are generally kittenting around with sub-par builds or comps and often lose to PUGs because a Ranger, a 11k health Thief, and a glass cannon Necro aren’t going to do a lot on their own. Similarly, when we 2-3 man our mains with our serious builds we beat 5-man pre-mades even in “Courtyard” (and no we don’t cheese… well we don’t meta-cheese).

Pre-mades aren’t some magical thing that lets you win. The problem is you can’t carry people in this game so if you’ve got three good puggers and two bad puggers you will probably lose to the team that has a couple good players in voice chat. And it goes both ways, a full pre-made where two players decide they want to try a class for the first time or a niche build isn’t going to stand a chance against good puggers.

EDIT: I would be fine with Team Queues I really don’t like 500-0 games when we are fully optimized and not high, but at the same time I still want to be able to que with one or two people (which is how I generally role) without constantly being put up against 5-man try hards who exploit the cheese to maximum affect.

Champion Phantom
We are not friends.

(edited by Schurge.5194)

in PvP

Posted by: Killthehealersffs.8940

Killthehealersffs.8940

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/play-for-free-today/

‘’They can play PvP immediately but must get to rank 20 before using custom and unranked arenas.’’

either its a wrong typo or …. Angewomon ?

(edited by Killthehealersffs.8940)

in PvP

Posted by: Bubi.5237

Bubi.5237

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/play-for-free-today/

‘’They can play PvP immediately but must get to rank 20 before using custom and unranked arenas.’’

either its a wrong typo or …. Angewomon ?

Typo for sure.
A new f2p player first has to farm to lv3 in pve, then farm in Unranked to r20 before going Ranked.

“Revenant is actual proof that devs read the necromancer forum” – Pelopidas.2140

in PvP

Posted by: Necromonger.4970

Necromonger.4970

Working as intended.

I was just wondering… do you sometimes make non-sarcastic posts ?

in PvP

Posted by: Tao.1234

Tao.1234

I was just wondering… do you sometimes make non-sarcastic posts ?

Yes, but then they’re getting infracted and I’m getting suspended from forums.

Suspended for telling Like it is.
Anet gave birth to Gw2 – Anet killed Gw2.
Murican law 2015.