share your game history

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Jitson.6051

Jitson.6051

I just finished my placement matches and it’s official… I suck at this game! =D And I’ve also stopped caring about wins/losses. I can’t control what teammates/opponents I get, or what they do, so no use getting upset about it. As long as I try my best and the score is better than 3:5 then I think it was a good match.

So here’s my game history, only 3 “unacceptable” matches (where the score is worse than 3:5) I’ve marked them in the screen. Also the 295 score match had a leaver, which is always stupid, but whatever.

Attachments:

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: AngryBear.8741

AngryBear.8741

I think so far this has been the worst League experience.

It’s not about elo hell and things like that. I don’t care where on the ladder I am. But the quality of matches is just unbearable. Whether I win or lose, it doesn’t matter, 200-300-400 point difference is NOT good matchmaking. Nobody likes those matches win or lose…

I know some will say “But hey, things didn’t settle yet”, but league lasts 2 months. If we have to wait 1 month for things to settle and then during 2nd month 80% of population leaves and you will say “well, there’s not enough people for MM to do its job properly”. So when will we enjoy this great pvp you work for 5 years to brings us?

Attachments:

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

This game may need better marketing

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Asur.9178

Asur.9178

Duo queue in ranked, especially placement matches is utter stupidity.

If you want to guarantee doing well in your placement matches, bring a good partner.

The game’s balance is still kitten cause the balance team doesn’t seem to know what they’re doing, especially with certain classes.

share your game history

in PvP

AngryBear.8741

My SS is not placement matches. It’s matches after those, after system has evaluated my MMR so it can provide balanced matches for me. <——- gotta laugh at this

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: bluri.2653

bluri.2653

Sindrener – Rank55 Dragons/Orange Logo/Team Aggression
http://www.twitch.tv/sindrenerr

share your game history

in PvP

AngryBear.8741

Look at those awesome scores…

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Look at those one sided matches lel

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: mrauls.6519

mrauls.6519

What MMR did you end up at post placement matches?

Mes (Guardian)
I make PvP & WvW videos

share your game history

in PvP

Asur.9178

I’m willing to bet you duo queued most, if not every single match.

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Kako.1930

Kako.1930

I solo queued and lost the first 3 games, won all the rest, and got placed in gold tier 2. I’d say it’s about the same as last season: winning streaks followed by losing streaks.

Attachments:

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

Nice job snatching the leaderboard top again guys

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: NeXeD.3042

NeXeD.3042

Even if he did he still belongs near the top.

Attention Moderators I am not
S P E E D Starr #0 Necro NA or
I Am NeXeD awful d/D ele NA

share your game history

in PvP

Asur.9178

Even if he did he still belongs near the top.

It’s okay; the point being made is not to be understood by all. If it were, then you wouldn’t have a solo matchmaking system that allows for duo queues.

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: BadMed.3846

BadMed.3846

Placed high Silver. 1 game after was in Gold.

Attachments:

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: choovanski.5462

choovanski.5462

wow so much salt here. who cares if people duo? you could have a duo on your team & be carried lol. water flows all ways dude.

https://youtu.be/DksSPZTZES0

. Engi & Warr . Beta > 2017 Death of PvP
currently a Boyfriend main :P
Waiting To ReRoll Mystic & Forget About Tyria

share your game history

in PvP

bluri.2653

What MMR did you end up at post placement matches?

https://gw2armory.com/leaderboards/pvp/eu

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Jitson.6051

Jitson.6051

Please post more pics! I need more data! Also if all images could show the full game history window that would be great.

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Siren.2843

Siren.2843

A placement match should be a way to determine someone’s personal skill. I never understood how duoQ is allowed in those. People can duoQ all they want after, but in a placement match it simply provides wrong statistics.

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

Well, try to achieve this by solo queuing. A single person can’t simple carry whole team. Duo can make already difference especially when you queue only with ppl like Misha.

My 1st 13matches I played solo only and my score was 3:10. Then I started to play with my duo partner only and suddenly my score of the next 17 matches is 15:2.

So basically, if I want to care about the placement in leaderboard I have no other option but duo queueing. Also you see how stupid all this ranking system is, it all depends on your team performance rather your personal performance. So what does my skill rating says? It has nothing to do with my personal skill at all, it shows the average performance of my teams in the games I played.

share your game history

in PvP

bluri.2653

Well, try to achieve this by solo queuing. A single person can’t simple carry whole team. Duo can make already difference especially when you queue only with ppl like Misha.

My 1st 13matches I played solo only and my score was 3:10. Then I started to play with my duo partner only and suddenly my score of the next 17 matches is 15:2.

So basically, if I want to care about the placement in leaderboard I have no other option but duo queueing. Also you see how stupid all this ranking system is, it all depends on your team performance rather your personal performance. So what does my skill rating says? It has nothing to do with my personal skill at all, it shows the average performance of my teams in the games I played.

I solo queued on my alt last season and went 10-0 in placements and ended up 2k rating, after that i went to like 2050~ and started fooling around with random builds. I have nothing to prove, someone asked for the game history and i posted it. I will not solo queue as long as duo exists

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: Salvatore.7841

Salvatore.7841

I solo queued on my alt last season and went 10-0 in placements and ended up 2k rating, after that i went to like 2050~ and started fooling around with random builds. I have nothing to prove, someone asked for the game history and i posted it. I will not solo queue as long as duo exists

Didn’t you drop to plat, and leave… Jokes, nice win steak Solo Que

share your game history

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Well i am done with my placements (solo), ended up in gold (waaaayyy lower than last season). The fun part, every match is just stupidly one sided atm. I ended up on team with the same guy (turned out he was legend last season and placed silver this season O.o, also played solo) like 5 matches in a row and matches went like 500-150ish. Sitting at 80+% win rate after placements (can’t do much about DCs/afkers/4v1 morons etc.) and wondering what i am doing here. I have yet to see a close match. I thought MM and placement were supposed to prevent such scenarios.

What other said is true, as solo you are really playing a lottery game. Still. 4.5 years later.

All is Vain~

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

share your game history

in PvP

Miyu.8137

I do not question your skill. I think we all know, you are probably the best thief in game. What I am pointing out is, that achieving such result and keep performing that well while solo queueing only, is nearly impossible. Maybe it’s just me not being able to keep 90% win rate while solo queueing, but than I would pay for to see top player trying to do it and hit the top rank at the end of the seasson.

share your game history

in PvP

bluri.2653

Well i am done with my placements (solo), ended up in gold (waaaayyy lower than last season). The fun part, every match is just stupidly one sided atm. I ended up on team with the same guy (turned out he was legend last season and placed silver this season O.o, also played solo) like 5 matches in a row and matches went like 500-150ish. Sitting at 80+% win rate after placements (can’t do much about DCs/afkers/4v1 morons etc.) and wondering what i am doing here. I have yet to see a close match. I thought MM and placement were supposed to prevent such scenarios.

What other said is true, as solo you are really playing a lottery game. Still. 4.5 years later.

Yeah actually it’s weird I see a lot of people who placed like top20 getting placed in platinum even thought me and misha ended up legend after placements (higher than we got placed last season since we went 8-2 then) and it’s not like we played any well known highrated players during our placements lol. Really weird, idk if they tweaked how high you should get placed

share your game history

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Yeah actually it’s weird I see a lot of people who placed like top20 getting placed in platinum even thought me and misha ended up legend after placements (higher than we got placed last season since we went 8-2 then) and it’s not like we played any well known highrated players during our placements lol. Really weird, idk if they tweaked how high you should get placed

I have suspicion that it has something to do with activity between seasons. I haven’t pvp’d at all (besides like few matches on occasion). I need to ask that guy but i am guessing he also didn’t play that much. Maybe there is some hefty MMR decay in between seasons which then affect your placement.

All is Vain~

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

If it’s the same formula as last season’s placement matches it takes into account your rating from last season. Considering you were both 1 and 2 on the leaderboard at the end and consistently there I would think when combined with you both going 15-0 against people who were probably plat last season resulted in legendary off the bat.

To be honest I would be surprised if you and Misha weren’t legendary off the bat, even more so if you were less than top plat.

As for the others in the top 20, I checked the leaderboard last night and there was a lot of names missing that were in the top 10 last season showing a marked loss of interest at least by a lot of well known high rated players. There’s also other possible factors like DC’s (because we all know how reliable servers are after patches) and that the playerbase has shrunk meaning the pool of good players is shrinking leading to one-sided matches in placements as it has to pool players from gold to run with platinum players.

Just theories, could be wrong but this season seems to be starting with a meh, doesn’t help the balance patch didn’t do much in many players eyes.

share your game history

in PvP

Miyu.8137

Now just to show my game history. Like I already said, when I solo queued my balance was 3:10. This happened when I duo queued.

Attachments:

share your game history

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

A lot of those games were close (and any game where you score at least 350 is close imo this game mode has a snowball effect) don’t get down on yourself. When games are that close they could have easily gone the other way. You had three losses by less then 75. Most players are average. Relax and keep playing you will win more soon.

(edited by steelheart.7386)