so..uhm...wtf happened to this game?

in PvP

Posted by: Eddie.9143

Eddie.9143

I logged in for my first time in over 6 months, and I have transmutation points to use the gear I spent months unlocking..that is purely cosmetic?

I made a new pvp character and it doesn’t have all its item slots filled?? then I go to wear my bank was and there are trainers…and the sigil person is trying to sell me weapons, shields and armor when it used to be free…

soo apparently gw2 you can’t just walk in and enjoy pvp anymore.. I’m really confused.

I just want a p/s engineer some bleed sigils and a quick build so I can play some games. how do I go about this or is that not an option any longer?

in PvP

Posted by: Zirith.6429

Zirith.6429

u press the pvp build button and fill the equipment slots with white items from a vendor where the old ones were and u use trans charges on your pve gear to change the appearance in the wardrobe tab of your hero panel. It is all pretty obvious, take 5 seconds to look at stuff before going crazy lol

in PvP

Posted by: Anhomedog.7968

Anhomedog.7968

If you made a new character since that April 15th feature pack you are unfortunatly going to have to PvE for some of the traits. But dude really? You dont have the like 5s to buy weapons? You can still walk straight into PvP, all the things that are there, are in fact, still there. You wont have fancy skins anymore, but the play hasnt changed one bit.

Ride the Lightning: Movement speed adjustments
no longer affect the intended travel distance.
-The Pros at ANET

in PvP

Posted by: Eddie.9143

Eddie.9143

seems like unnecessary changes.

in PvP

Posted by: Yasi.9065

Yasi.9065

Now why would he do that anyway? You want him to be called a pervert and locked away for that?

in PvP

Posted by: Poplolita.2638

Poplolita.2638

Now why would he do that anyway? You want him to be called a pervert and locked away for that?

Pervert? You have some dirty thought.

in PvP

Posted by: DaShi.1368

DaShi.1368

Being able to jump right into PvP with a new character was a nice feature of GW1 and GW2 before the April patch. I hope they consider changing it so you can do that again.