spvp progress

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: setdog.1592

setdog.1592

So, am I being rewarded with progression based on my individual performance, whether my team wins or loses?

if so how?

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: vulneraria.4865

vulneraria.4865

no.
you are only rewarded if you win.

sUk Clan

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: setdog.1592

setdog.1592

i guess the only way to improve your odds is to stop queing solo and start finding
decent players with strong builds to que with.

i dont think there is any good way for anet to solve the much talked about mmr problem.

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: Amineo.8951

Amineo.8951

Can you guys explain me why I’m getting matched up with premades every time I’m about to get out of Emerald? It’s really kittening me off so much, and the worst is that it’s always builds that can counter my team.

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: masterfoo.6320

masterfoo.6320

Hey guys, my thread didn’t get a huge response here on the forums, but it did on the sub-reddit, so I thought I’d summarize and link it for those that could find it useful:

The “Solution” To PvP Leagues S2

TL;DR Video summary

Hope that helps!

End The Streak (ETS) PvP guild is here to help!
Learn more here

(edited by masterfoo.6320)

spvp progress

in PvP

Posted by: Crimson Shi.5047

Crimson Shi.5047

Can you guys explain me why I’m getting matched up with premades every time I’m about to get out of Emerald? It’s really kittening me off so much, and the worst is that it’s always builds that can counter my team.

Because a group of them decided that their best chance of getting out of amber/emerald/sapphire is together, it’s a solid strategy >.>

They probably had formulated a plan or even switched to better counter your own team or randoms.