stealth dont seem

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: robert.3475

robert.3475

special to thief when now most profession can go stealth are invisable.my brady gw2 book said thats what made us speacial but no longer the case

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Zodryn.4216

Zodryn.4216

It’s been like that since the June Prismatic Understanding change. It was then nerfed, but Chrono and especially Scrapper have crazy stealth access considering neither technically specialize in it. Meanwhile thief stealth is the easiest to counterplay. I blame three years of complaining from people who didn’t understand thief and got themselves repeatedly stomped for their l2p issues.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

Scrapper shouldn’t have access to stealth Thief should have it with Mesmer having slightly less but that’s just my thoughts on it.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

+ thiefs have only one instant stealths while mesmers have 2 and scrapper having a instant long stealth

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Shaogin.2679

Shaogin.2679

Oh no, other people have stealth. The world is ending……

Doc Von Doom – Asuran Necromancer
Gate of Madness
Contribute to the Wiki MetaBattle Builds

stealth dont seem

in PvP

lloydst.6985

The problem isnt stealth the problem is that other classes have more access to it

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Liewec.2896

Liewec.2896

i’d like to see a new thief elite that has one simple function,
it simply provides a decent duration stealth on a shortish cooldown.

i mean, its the sneaky class after all, we shouldn’t be forced to either run a pistol or sacrifice the majority of our utility bar for moderate stealth.

make it so Anet!

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Zodryn.4216

I don’t care that engi has a crazy smoke field combo to get 16s of stealth (equivalent to the best thief stealth skill on a lower cooldown), because at least it’s difficult to pull off and not always practical. The problem is, they also have extremely easy, near permanent group stealth on top of several reveals. That makes no sense. Thief is the master of stealth, but Sneak Gyro is far better than SR in many situations (especially PvE where the gyro is ignored by AI). Mesmer is at least somewhat more reasonable after the PU nerf, and I can accept that the class should have decent stealth access thematically.

What sets the thief apart? I’d say it should be stealth, mobility, and evading. Other classes can stealth at least as well as thief, some are nearly as mobile, and a few far outclass base thief evading, while coming close to daredevil.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: lighter.2708

lighter.2708

stealth was never special to thief, it’s initiative..

stealth dont seem

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

Lighter only 2 classes had access to stealth those were Mesmer and Thief now arguably Thief stealth was designed for those classes for thematic reasons, also Thief has a whole Trait line dedicated to stealth which no other class boasts, Mesmers have a trait in one trait line that helps their stealth. And a class that has the most reveals and has some of the best mass stealth In game is just ridiculous.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

Whats interesting is that the scrapper playstyle is a bruiser that doesnt really need stealth in its rotation, it has so much sustain going for it outside this, and then suddenly it has a 40 sec cd ondemand aoe stealth, which even gives him a free getaway in most cases.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

i’d like to see a new thief elite that has one simple function,
it simply provides a decent duration stealth on a shortish cooldown.

i mean, its the sneaky class after all, we shouldn’t be forced to either run a pistol or sacrifice the majority of our utility bar for moderate stealth.

make it so Anet!

The game doesn’t need more stealth.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

lighter.2708

Lighter only 2 classes had access to stealth those were Mesmer and Thief now arguably Thief stealth was designed for those classes for thematic reasons, also Thief has a whole Trait line dedicated to stealth which no other class boasts, Mesmers have a trait in one trait line that helps their stealth. And a class that has the most reveals and has some of the best mass stealth In game is just ridiculous.

…engi had stealth since release..

stealth dont seem

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

…engi had stealth since release..

Nowhere near close to Mesmer stealth or Thief stealth so it was a non issue. But when you give a class mobile mass stealth that’s better than two classes that specialize in stealth is a problem, especially when that said class has the most reveal in game.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Shadow Dragon.1469

Shadow Dragon.1469

Whats interesting is that the scrapper playstyle is a bruiser that doesnt really need stealth in its rotation, it has so much sustain going for it outside this, and then suddenly it has a 40 sec cd ondemand aoe stealth, which even gives him a free getaway in most cases.

30sec duration 20sec cd if I’m not mistaken which is absolutely bull kitten glad it’s being nerfed next patch imo it should be 60sec cd so the person has to think of when to use it like most elites not spamable oh I’m dead let me get away oh my team mate is down oh let’s stealth Zerg to this point right now you can do one and turn right around and do another there is no chill on this skill right now.. I don’t mind Engi having stealth they always have with combo fields and elixers but those were reasonable with reasonable cd’s and thought.

Don’t forget about rune of trapper giving stealth access to classes that were strong enough without it in the first place, guards can use it to single out a target and set up burst / reposition while breaking lock if being focused or targeted (annoying when trying to keep a pug on the task at hand they forget about them lol) and Rangers (although rare and almost just didn’t mention trap rangers barely exists) can taunt and trap stealth to continuously take the lock off them not as strong with ranger but just as annoying. These are things a thief shouldn’t have to worry about going up against specially with the current meta there are already enough annoyances….

playing with ALL classes keeps it fun that’s how i do it

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

One word: powercreep.

I really don’t understand stealth gyro implementation. Engis/scrappers got plenty of tools for survival/dmg set up, giving them stealth gyro on short CD with multifunctions is overkill and frankly worst case of class favoritism i saw in any game.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

I really don’t understand stealth gyro implementation. Engis/scrappers got plenty of tools for survival/dmg set up, giving them stealth gyro on short CD with multifunctions is overkill and frankly worst case of class favoritism i saw in any game.

Class favoritism……lol. Yeah, Anet loves Engineers so much that they put so much work into making sure the class works great. Let’s all forget about Turrets being completely destroyed, gadgets having always been subpar, the new Gyros being yet another AI utility that of course has it’s own set of bugs and complications. But hey, at least for turrets we have healing turret, gadgets have slick shoes, and gyros have sneak gyro, right?

Look, Engineers have no more favoritism than any other profession, that is just ignorant thinking. Yeah, Sneak Gyro cooldown was way too low, literally everyone knew this already and we were all just waiting for Anet to increase the cooldown. But to think that other classes having any amount of stealth or reveals somehow invalidates Thieves, well that is just completely ridiculous. I mean, you guys are just desperately looking for something to whine about at this point. :-P

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Class favoritism……lol. Yeah, Anet loves Engineers so much that they put so much work into making sure the class works great. Let’s all forget about Turrets being completely destroyed, gadgets having always been subpar, the new Gyros being yet another AI utility that of course has it’s own set of bugs and complications. But hey, at least for turrets we have healing turret, gadgets have slick shoes, and gyros have sneak gyro, right?

Look, Engineers have no more favoritism than any other profession, that is just ignorant thinking. Yeah, Sneak Gyro cooldown was way too low, literally everyone knew this already and we were all just waiting for Anet to increase the cooldown. But to think that other classes having any amount of stealth or reveals somehow invalidates Thieves, well that is just completely ridiculous. I mean, you guys are just desperately looking for something to whine about at this point. :-P

engi spotted~

All is Vain~

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Klinch.2964

Klinch.2964

What? Stealth is VERY special to thieves. They are the ONLY class that, when in stealth, augments the thief’s #1 weapon skill.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

engi spotted~

Seems someone doesn’t like my comments. Anyways, as I try to say before, I’m a Necro player. Sorry to dissapoint. If you want to complain about something, use legitimate statements and not baseless assumptions, because that just weakens your argument.

Hope that doesn’t hurt anyone’s feelings this time, I love you all equally. ;-P

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Cynz.9437

engi spotted~

Seems someone doesn’t like my comments. Anyways, as I try to say before, I’m a Necro player. Sorry to dissapoint. If you want to complain about something, use legitimate statements and not baseless assumptions, because that just weakens your argument.

Should i forward you to engi class wiki with trait and spells info?

All is Vain~

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

oi, reading all these thief posts is starting to make me regret ever pitying the profession.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

engi spotted~

Just because I don’t main an Engi doesn’t make me unfamiliar with them. My opinions are just unbiased is all. Claiming Anet is showing Engis favoritism is a baseless accusation that makes it hard to take anything you say seriously. So to clear up your misconception, I provided you withk knowledge you appeared to lack in order to show you that Engineers are just like any other class out there.

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Cynz.9437

engi spotted~

Just because I don’t main an Engi doesn’t make me unfamiliar with them. My opinions are just unbiased is all. Claiming Anet is showing Engis favoritism is a baseless accusation that makes it hard to take anything you say seriously. So to clear up your misconception, I provided you withk knowledge you appeared to lack in order to show you that Engineers are just like any other class out there.

Oh you want facts? OK.

The infamous bugged engi pull works pretty much like scorpion wire. Anet did fix engi pull but didn’t touch thief wire so it remains bugged.

Stealth gyro is mobile refuge, on lower CD than refuge, having multiple functionality, INSTANT.

Oh no, engis have few spells that are not brokenly op. Guess what, a lot of classes are in way worse state than this. Some were forced into same utilities for years because everything else just sucks.

All is Vain~

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

engi spotted~

Oh you want facts? OK.

The infamous bugged engi pull works pretty much like scorpion wire. Anet did fix engi pull but didn’t touch thief wire os it remains bugged.

Stealth gyro is mobile refuge, on lower CD than refuge, having multiple functionality, INSTANT.

Oh no, engis have few spells that are not brokenly op. Guess what, a lot of classes are in way worse state than this. Some were forced into same utilities for years because everything else just sucks.

Those are not facts that show Anet favors Engineers though, those are facts taken out of context to support a biased opinion. Shadow Refuge is also instant. Sneak Gyro follows the Scrapper around when it doesn’t bug out on terrain, providing huge counter play. The issues with Scrapper have been identified and Anet already announced they are addressing these issues with the next balance patch, which will include doubling the cooldown on Sneak Gyro and nerfing some of the Scrapper’s survivability. The very same patch in which they plan on buffing Thieves in fact. As for being locked into certain utilities because othe utilities are just plain bad, the Engineer has been in that boat for a long time as well. As for other classes being worse off, hello, Necro player here. Have any idea how long it was for us trying to get into dungeons and fractals only to see “No Necros or Rangers allowed” all the time. Or how long Necros spent being unviable in various pvp metas?

Of course there are aspects about the Scrapper that have been unbalanced, just like every other elite spec out there that has been either under or over powered.

None of this provides any proof whatsoever that Anet favors class X or hates class Y. All of that is baseless accusations used in weak arguments when people get upset.

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Cynz.9437

engi spotted~

Oh you want facts? OK.

The infamous bugged engi pull works pretty much like scorpion wire. Anet did fix engi pull but didn’t touch thief wire os it remains bugged.

Those are not facts that show Anet favors Engineers though, those are facts taken out of context to support a biased opinion. Shadow Refuge is also instant. Sneak Gyro follows the Scrapper around when it doesn’t bug out on terrain, providing huge counter play. The issues with Scrapper have been identified and Anet already announced they are addressing these issues with the next balance patch, which will include doubling the cooldown on Sneak Gyro and nerfing some of the Scrapper’s survivability. The very same patch in which they plan on buffing Thieves in fact. As for being locked into certain utilities because othe utilities are just plain bad, the Engineer has been in that boat for a long time as well. As for other classes being worse off, hello, Necro player here. Have any idea how long it was for us trying to get into dungeons and fractals only to see “No Necros or Rangers allowed” all the time. Or how long Necros spent being unviable in various pvp metas?

Of course there are aspects about the Scrapper that have been unbalanced, just like every other elite spec out there that has been either under or over powered.

None of this provides any proof whatsoever that Anet favors class X or hates class Y. All of that is baseless accusations used in weak arguments when people get upset.

refuge is not instant….

refuge also doesn’t move around, it is static, even stupid MOVING AI is still better than stationary field

some nerfs to scrapper survival? which are? they actually gave them some buffs outside of gyro CD increase….

All is Vain~

(edited by Cynz.9437)

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

You’re right, forgot that although Refuge is a short cast, it not being truly instant means you can’t use it while stunned. However I’d also like to point out that it can not be destroyed like the Sneak Gyro, and if you cc the Snek Gyro then you can prevent it from following the Engi then it loses that mobility feature. Now that may not satisfy a salty Thief, but just like Refuge it has counter play. Also needless to say, it’s silly to complain just because someone has something better than your class’ skill or trait. Also it was clearly stated that not all balance changes were revealed yet, making it also very silly to complain about not seeing the nerfs they also clearly stated would be coming.

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

You’re right, forgot that although Refuge is a short cast, it not being truly instant means you can’t use it while stunned. However I’d also like to point out that it can not be destroyed like the Sneak Gyro, and if you cc the Snek Gyro then you can prevent it from following the Engi then it loses that mobility feature. Now that may not satisfy a salty Thief, but just like Refuge it has counter play. Also needless to say, it’s silly to complain just because someone has something better than your class’ skill or trait. Also it was clearly stated that not all balance changes were revealed yet, making it also very silly to complain about not seeing the nerfs they also clearly stated would be coming.

Without the balance patch, stealth gyro very few if no counterplay compared to refuge.

• Stealth Gyro is mobile, you cannot nuke it with AoEs like Shadow Refuge
  • Stealth Gyro follows the engie continously so you can’t KB the engie out of it unlike Shadow Refuge
  • Stealth Gyro is instant
  • Even if you destroy Sneak Gyro, once the engie has already racked up enough stealth uptime, the engie will still be in stealth (Gyro gives 4 seconds of stealth on 3 second intervals, so 1 second of stealth is eventually added and built up.
  • Even with the nerf, Stealth Gyro is still 20 seconds lower on CD vs Shadow Refuge. You can argue Shadow Refuge benefits from Improvisation BUT it is RNG.

So yea.. Thieves are not being salty ( I am not a thief main) but even a decent player can see that Stealth Gyro > Shadow Refuge by a mile.

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Krittz.6013

Krittz.6013

It’s not necessarily the stealth that is the problem. It’s the target dropping for hard hitting classes that aren’t as squishy at teef/mesmer.

If warrior had stealth, people would all be kittening. No more baiting for dodges? Yus plz.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

Lol. Not sure why Sneak Gyro is hard to kill for some people, maybe I’m just an OP Reaper. And I succesfully condi bomb the stealthed Engi all the time cause, well, I know where he is thanks to the Gyro. With the upcoming cooldown increase, it will be even easier for me to lock a Scrapper out of his Elite considering he will need to wait even longer for the cool down. Scrappers also lack the mobility and extra benefits from stealth applications that Thieves have access too. And Scrapper survival is already an issue that Anet stated they would be nerfing, while at the same time buffing Thieves. That is why I’m saying it is silly to simply compare just those two abilities and draw the impression that Anet just favors Engies, especially when you haven’t even seen the upcoming patch notes yet. Ya know? Just too much drama for no reason.

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: StickerHappy.8052

StickerHappy.8052

Lol. Not sure why Sneak Gyro is hard to kill for some people, maybe I’m just an OP Reaper. And I succesfully condi bomb the stealthed Engi all the time cause, well, I know where he is thanks to the Gyro. With the upcoming cooldown increase, it will be even easier for me to lock a Scrapper out of his Elite considering he will need to wait even longer for the cool down. Scrappers also lack the mobility and extra benefits from stealth applications that Thieves have access too. And Scrapper survival is already an issue that Anet stated they would be nerfing, while at the same time buffing Thieves. That is why I’m saying it is silly to simply compare just those two abilities and draw the impression that Anet just favors Engies, especially when you haven’t even seen the upcoming patch notes yet. Ya know? Just too much drama for no reason.

You haven’t refuted my points tho. So who is being salty again?

Champion Illusionist Champion Hunter Champion Phantom Champion Magus

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Shaogin.2679

You haven’t refuted my points tho. So who is being salty again?

Did you read literally any of what I wrote? And calling me salty doesn’t even make sense. Lol. I’m simply a Necro stating how silly it is to say Anet favors Engies just cause Sneak Gyro is better than shadow refuge. ;-P

Gate of Madness

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Mcrocha.3891

Mcrocha.3891

That’s what happens when stealth is so op that you have to give it to classes that don’t have it in an attempt to make them not get shreked by thieves and mesmers.

Local Charr Ruins Everything

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: rchu.8945

rchu.8945

oi, reading all these thief posts is starting to make me regret ever pitying the profession.

What’s there to pity? One of the class that was part of the meta for the longest time, one time that they are meta they cried to make sure Anet puts them right back in it. Now with the damage buff incoming, they cry about stealth for other classes too… Pathetic.

Sanctum of Rall
Pain Train Choo [Choo]
Mind Smack – Mesmer

stealth dont seem

in PvP

lloydst.6985

What’s there to pity? One of the class that was part of the meta for the longest time, one time that they are meta they cried to make sure Anet puts them right back in it. Now with the damage buff incoming, they cry about stealth for other classes too… Pathetic.

Thief hasn’t been in the meta for the longest time it has been around in the meta and sneaking its way in there with only a few players making the profession actually useful in matchesbut for most average players it has been near impossible to play for the average thief player for over a year. (I have 160+ping so stopped trying to play it in ranked but still play it daily)

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Chapell.1346

Chapell.1346

Poor thief, never been viable cos people think every other class/profession can do it better despite being brokenly overpowered.

[Urge]
Between a master and apprentice, i would love to see the differences.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Cynz.9437

Poor thief, never been viable cos people think every other class/profession can do it better despite being brokenly overpowered.

yeah they are so brokenly overpowered, they weren’t able to 1v1 any class for over a year now~

All is Vain~

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Highlie.7641

Highlie.7641

Gom thief hate to stronk….

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Chapell.1346

1v1

Meh, last time i did such thing, i accidentally made many friends although i expect more foes. cannot blame them, homosapien intellectual capabilities sometimes change in an alarming rate interms of understanding.

Hell last time i did hotjoin, i one versus nineteen (of course spectator included). and the last time i do rank, i one versus 9 including my teammate, he think he can kill a one guy singlehandedly i prove him wrong so i go stealth as an opener and kill steal his pray. dem thief and his viability is non existent *wink

oh and don’t make me tell you the story of my self in wvw against a zerg, you wont like it.

[Urge]

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: softwizard.9208

softwizard.9208

^ by this logic:
Eles, why are you special? A: we have 4 stances with 4 spells each all ready to destroy you.
Rangers, what about you? A: RATATATATATAT
oh, and thiefs you look cool, whats special about you. A: basically …a mana bar that stops us from using more then 3 spells in a quick succession hur dur

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: TheLastNobody.8319

TheLastNobody.8319

Thief hasn’t been in the meta for the longest time it has been around in the meta and sneaking its way in there with only a few players making the profession actually useful in matchesbut for most average players it has been near impossible to play for the average thief player for over a year. (I have 160+ping so stopped trying to play it in ranked but still play it daily)

^ this, and from what I’ve seen even when it’s in meta it’s mainly just a +1 fighter and going to whatever node has no people on it. Teamfights a few months ago I’d see them blown up and in the June 23rd update they had acrobatics gutted and for the most part repackaged into daredevil. Plus the fact they are SO reliant on stealth to do things creates a class that, I find, about as fun to fight as pulling teeth or playing a game of whack a mole blindfolded.

Still it’s annoying to see so many thief posts flaunting that mesmers will be food again for them, and getting angry about other classes having access to stealth like its something that should be exclusive only to thief.

A knight in shining armor is a man who never had his metal truly tested.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

lighter.2708

^ by this logic:
Eles, why are you special? A: we have 4 stances with 4 spells each all ready to destroy you.
oh, and thiefs you look cool, whats special about you. A: basically …a mana bar that stops us from using more then 3 spells in a quick succession hur dur

ele’s about attunement..and ranger’s about pet..just like thief’s about initiative…warrior’s about adrenaline and necro’s about DS…these are class specialties…

stealth dont seem

in PvP

softwizard.9208

^ by this logic:

ele’s about attunement..and ranger’s about pet..just like thief’s about initiative…warrior’s about adrenaline and necro’s about DS…these are class specialties…

you don’t get it do you, DS is basically another health bar with more spells, pet is a +1 in a 1v1 (especially with that Beast master build that’s roaming around, amirite) , but initiative doesn’t bring anything to the table (you might say well tahts coz thiefs have no cd, that aint helping when number 5 costs 6 initiative on most weps at least.)

TLDR initiative is there to limit the thief, whereas other classes “specialty” are there to aid. You are basically sayings thiefs are good coz bad things happen to them

stealth dont seem

in PvP

lighter.2708

^ by this logic:

you don’t get it do you, DS is basically another health bar with more spells, pet is a +1 in a 1v1 (especially with that Beast master build that’s roaming around, amirite) , but initiative doesn’t bring anything to the table (you might say well tahts coz thiefs have no cd, that aint helping when number 5 costs 6 initiative on most weps at least.)

TLDR initiative is there to limit the thief, whereas other classes “specialty” are there to aid. You are basically sayings thiefs are good coz bad things happen to them

….since when having no CD gap closer on weapon skills is a limitation?

stealth dont seem

in PvP

softwizard.9208

^ by this logic:

….since when having no CD gap closer on weapon skills is a limitation?

since you have initiative to stop you from spamming it, also you have a gap closer with no cd…then what? (I’m enjoying this, you’re like a girl who only sees what they WANT to see)

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Zodryn.4216

^ by this logic:

You’re talking about class mechanics. A Necro’s mechanic is Deathshroud, but they “specialize” in boon corruption, minions, lifesteal, and chill among other things. Certain specializations are more important than others (i.e. many Necros don’t care about or need minions, almost every Thief needs stealth), and usually other classes will have some of the same abilities, though usually less pronounced (good example being Rangers have a small amount of stealth).

Stealth and evading account for the entirety of a Thief’s defense, and the official website even calls Thieves “Experts at stealth and surprise…” We have a whole traitline devoted to stealth and one of our unique class mechanics (stealth attacks, the others being stolen items and initiative) is dependent on stealth to work.

There is nothing wrong with other classes having stealth, but there should be a limit.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

BlaqueFyre.5678

^ this, and from what I’ve seen even when it’s in meta it’s mainly just a +1 fighter and going to whatever node has no people on it. Teamfights a few months ago I’d see them blown up and in the June 23rd update they had acrobatics gutted and for the most part repackaged into daredevil. Plus the fact they are SO reliant on stealth to do things creates a class that, I find, about as fun to fight as pulling teeth or playing a game of whack a mole blindfolded.

Still it’s annoying to see so many thief posts flaunting that mesmers will be food again for them, and getting angry about other classes having access to stealth like its something that should be exclusive only to thief.

I have yet to see many if any thieves say they will eat Mesmers, the only posts I see talking about Thirves eating Mesmers are created by Mesmers.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: CntrlAltDefeat.1465

CntrlAltDefeat.1465

1)Stealth augments their weapon skill 1 attack.
2) A number of their grandmaster and master traits are based around activating from stealth.
3) Stealth plays a strong role in condition removal/regen
4) Steal is their actual unique mechanic. Not initiative. Hence why they are called thieves, and not opportunists. Initiative by definition means to the ability to kitten situations/work independently and to take advantages before others.

This why thief is in a terrible place. Too many people who don’t understand the profession forum crusading for nerfs.

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Chapell.1346

This why thief is in a terrible place. Too many people who don’t understand the profession forum crusading for nerfs.

Can’t blame them.

[Urge]

stealth dont seem

in PvP

Posted by: Azukas.1426

Azukas.1426

Scrappers should not have the access to stealth that they currently do. With the amount of blocks, passives, invulns, etc stealth is too strong. Remember the PUesmers? Same thing except engies are always favored by this dev team.

I’d say stealth gyro needs a 120 sec CD, revealed applied on exit just like SR, and significantly smaller health pool.