Deimos Tel Arin.7391

stop playing necro in pvp and pve

once they see the big drop in numbers of players playing necro

maybe they will realize their mistake

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Terrorsquad.2349

Terrorsquad.2349

Scourge will sell so doesn’t matter. Same powercreep over and over.

Denied | 5.9k PvP Games | PvP Rank: 236 | 8.6k hours | 9 Legendaries | Still Bad.

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Amaimon.7823

Amaimon.7823

sorry, whats the problem? I love the necro, it’s one of my mains, it works great in PvE and I even take it to raids and fractals.. I use it in PvP, and sometimes its used against me in PvP..

again.. whats the problem?

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

If you want real change do what I did write an email to one of the more popular video game sites.

Assuming it gets picked up, arena net will have to respond. Arena Net responds better to outside pressure than internal pressure on its forums.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

(edited by silvermember.8941)

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Rhone.3569

Rhone.3569

If Anet cared at all about their CUSTOMER’S opinion then we would see some kind of respond. In every profession forum there are people that have severe issues with this patch and they’ve yet to respond even once….they don’t care what we think. If they did then maybe they would act like adults and actually communicate.

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Deimos Tel Arin.7391

Deimos Tel Arin.7391

sorry, whats the problem? I love the necro, it’s one of my mains, it works great in PvE and I even take it to raids and fractals.. I use it in PvP, and sometimes its used against me in PvP..

again.. whats the problem?

do u even use the trait vital persistence ?

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Bigpapasmurf.5623

Bigpapasmurf.5623

If Anet cared at all about their CUSTOMER’S opinion then we would see some kind of respond. In every profession forum there are people that have severe issues with this patch and they’ve yet to respond even once….they don’t care what we think. If they did then maybe they would act like adults and actually communicate.

With the amount of players there are, just think there’s also a lot of requests from the CUSTOMERS, some valid, some not. Everything takes time, patience is a virtue. This patch JUST came out. Enjoy some bacon and just wait

- Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/MC_Celestia
- I am currently a main thief roamer for SF in WvW. LOVE ME!
- {SOAP} Solo/Havoc roamer, lover of good fights

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

With the amount of players there are, just think there’s also a lot of requests from the CUSTOMERS, some valid, some not. Everything takes time, patience is a virtue. This patch JUST came out. Enjoy some bacon and just wait

sure. what you said is true, but this has been going on for years. so no. screw waiting. Arena net needs good pr right, now the only way to force their hands is to disrupt it.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Zoltreez.6435

Zoltreez.6435

my Reaper cries in a Corner right now…

-Stellaris
-Total War: Warhammer
-Guild Wars 2

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: steelheart.7386

steelheart.7386

Necros have sucked for awhile now I gave up on mine once you could only solo or duo queue in ranked because I couldn’t group with friends to coordinate the chain rezzes and peels you need against anyone decent in pvp with a Necro. This is like cutting the head off the corpse of a guy you shot to death with 100 bullets first months ago.

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Lord Velar.1509

Lord Velar.1509

Necros have sucked for awhile now I gave up on mine once you could only solo or duo queue in ranked because I couldn’t group with friends to coordinate the chain rezzes and peels you need against anyone decent in pvp with a Necro. This is like cutting the head off the corpse of a guy you shot to death with 100 bullets first months ago.

stop playing

in PvP

Posted by: Daniel.9240

Daniel.9240

No

It likes my caterpie… It could be a weak and clumsy worm but sometimes can kick aces..!!

Until the next time… Caterpie I chose you!!