the best build for ele?

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

I play my homemade dps build with my ele (S/D, mostly full dps but still traits for some earth and water defense advantages in tiers1) but I feel its very underpowered, in comparison with other classes. Before I can do any burst , I have 50%hp while other class just spammed autoattack and some 2 other skills. I thought with this build I will have dmg enough and with insta vigor and evasine arcana will win easily, but it just sucks too hard. Its just so hard to kill someone, while other proffesions can kill me without any pain. So I assume my build is somehow wrong.
Any ideas for the best build for ele where which in terms of difficulty to kill someone would be balanced with other professions?

sry for my english

#ELEtism

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: silvermember.8941

silvermember.8941

reroll to warior or any class except mesmer FOR NOW. More effective, less work and QQ.

As u know im pro. ~Tomonobu Itagaki

This is an mmo forum, if someone isn’t whining chances are the game is dead.

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: Bsgapollo.5364

Bsgapollo.5364

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?fEAQJArYhImObyx5gjDIkCog4RF4AcY5xMkD2AA-ToAg0CnIqRVjrGTNyas1MKYGC

Currently playing this.
might aswel go full burst. No point going for 20 in water when a necro can 100-0 you anyway. And since almost everyone is running a condi spec now the vitality you get from berserker is better than the toughness from valkyrie.

Edit. Incase you’re looking for a dagger dagger build. You can try CMC his build. He’s a pretty known streamer on guildwars2pvptv. You can pick up some skills by looking at the stream

http://intothemists.com/calc/?build=-k33;2BJ-U0v4-N-Z0;9;5JJ-T;159-57;245A5w0;3CoF2CoF26BW

Personally I don’t really like it that much since most skills are easily dodgeable, and with this heavy cc/condi meta atm I rather have some skills that are instant aswel. I definitely like the run choice though if you are planning to go for more of a sustain build. but then again that’s just my own opinion. This might suit you.

Level 80 Elementalist, experienced player in pvp, trying out pve for now.

(edited by Bsgapollo.5364)

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: jmatb.6307

jmatb.6307

0/20/20/0/30 is pretty good with Rock Solid for group stab and Evasive Arcana. Nearly guaranteed stomps is always nice.

Unfortunately, Ele is probably the worst 1v1 class in the game at the moment so fighting alone is not a good idea. It’s best to be more of a defensive roamer or staying at where the team fights are.

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: ensoriki.5789

ensoriki.5789

Condi Ele is the future.

The great forum duppy.

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: Vyko.6953

Vyko.6953

Bsgapollo:

I tried your scepter build and its totally something different. The damage is gorgeous. The traits are a bit similar to mine though so it will be easy for me to get used:)
I would try that dagger builds but I just love scepter skills too much.
Thank you very much, now pvp will not be so much pain for me!

jmatb:

I feel it same, its just a class that should stand back.

ensoriki:

I dont really think that. You can apply dmg conditions only with fire and earth and u are not all the time in those, you just need to swap. And if u use scepter, air is most used attunment, so no conditions applied at all. And if u apply some burning or bleed, the enemy can really quickly cure them.

#ELEtism

the best build for ele?

in PvP

Posted by: besaah.2516

besaah.2516

best build for ele is 70 points into thief or warrior