the silver curse

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: messiah.1908

messiah.1908

so far i had 20 games while 66% were 4v5 with some desertion and mostly afk players
(i had to desert once due to RL issue with kids)
but common i am stuck in silver while i should be in gold at least.

i try to carry but when ranger follow me while i go decap far and he decap with me and when i leave the point he leaves also. common

when my team die in about 3 sec on mid ….

its seems like fixed games

i win and i lose again.

i do 1v2 and see ranger coming to help and boom he do 180 while his pet coming to help me … even AI are smarter

probably the silver curse

i think i should be in plat and at least tier 3 gold

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Koto.1824

Koto.1824

or just type in all caps and call him a noob, he’ll stop trying to follow you

#1 Thief Antarctica
Still waiting for that Shield/Shield meta

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: JusticeRetroHunter.7684

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Here is the thing.

MMR hell actually does exist, depsite what the nay-sayers say.

In order to climb out of low ranks, you need to carry games super kittening hard.
If you try to carry a game but it’s not enough carry to win, then you lose just like your bad teammates. You are essentially forced into carrying the bads super hard every game until you reach what i call “civilized gameplay” in which people are no longer struggling with basic concepts and mechanics.

So if you are the type of person who is “good” but can’t carry hard enough to win games, then you will be stuck in MMR hell. There is no middle ground. It’s either you carry like a b0ss or you lose and stay in silver league.

I don’t know what you play in your ranked matches, but if you want to carry, you need to also play a class that can carry hard, like thief, mesmer, necro, ele or engi.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Itz Jay.8941

Itz Jay.8941

It’s the same in gold dude. Got players dying 2v1 to a DH. Entire team wiping on cap without even attempting to disengage or kite then repeatedly running and suicide into mid without regrouping. Even worse unthinkable absolutely brainless plays I could write an essay on.

I pushed up a bit today going on an 8 win streak or so then got some really bad games and a few wins in between. Just trying to enjoy my plays at the minute because I know queuing solo in a solo/duo queue isn’t helping.

Edit: Please tell us you are not using that support rev build and you are actually playing a meta carry build.

(edited by Itz Jay.8941)

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Ramoth.9064

Ramoth.9064

It’s the same in gold dude. Got players dying 2v1 to a DH. Entire team wiping on cap without even attempting to disengage or kite then repeatedly running and suicide into mid without regrouping. Even worse unthinkable absolutely brainless plays I could write an essay on.

I pushed up a bit today going on an 8 win streak or so then got some really bad games and a few wins in between. Just trying to enjoy my plays at the minute because I know queuing solo in a solo/duo queue isn’t helping.

Edit: Please tell us you are not using that support rev build and you are actually playing a meta carry build.

Oooh you know what might fix the individual suicide problem? A better minimap!

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

i am actually do use support rev. most game i get best res, best defense and healer even if a ele is around or ranger.
most ele i see use all their abilities spamming like.
i try play power rev. but its ended like i am the only one alive so its very hard. i have to play ele to support my team. or bunker guard to be able to do 1v2

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

so you do agree i have to carry and use meta build to carry. so you are forced to play a build to carry you in order to carry others.

the silver curse

in PvP

Ramoth.9064

I suggest practicing a pub stomp build to get you out of the weeds. vaultspam thief is a good start. Or a DH with a lot of traps.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Magnito.6187

Magnito.6187

I think you’re fine right where you are.
Given that you play bunker guardian and support rev…

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

I suggest practicing a pub stomp build to get you out of the weeds. vaultspam thief is a good start. Or a DH with a lot of traps.

i will try

but i hate the thought i have to use a build to carry other out so i can enjoy other builds

the silver curse

in PvP

Ramoth.9064

i will try

but i hate the thought i have to use a build to carry other out so i can enjoy other builds

Trust me, you are not alone

the silver curse

in PvP

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Umm, you don’t need a meta build in order to carry.

You need a core understanding of your role, and understanding of your good/bad match-ups in order to know how to rotate properly.

Meta builds just happen to be the best possible build to use in comparison with the rest of the meta.

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

Umm, you don’t need a meta build in order to carry.

You need a core understanding of your role, and understanding of your good/bad match-ups in order to know how to rotate properly.

Meta builds just happen to be the best possible build to use in comparison with the rest of the meta.

i know

but if a thief in my team not doing rotation or when i ping far as its empty and he doing 3v2 while not able to kill anything. i go as support and do rotations.
i push my self to situations which are more risky.
if the ele in my team or ranger not doing some sort of support which makes me more with the team its like 4v5 the whole game.
not to mention afk ppl like necro standing in respawn doing AA not to get disconnected.
i will try meta builds and see if the curse fade out.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Amityel.5324

Amityel.5324

if you use support rev you belong to bronze btw play menders d/f ele to carry or druid/mesmer easiest classes to carry your team eventhough ele cant do much if his teams dmg sux

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

i played ele with friend he is plat atm. i won 3 in a row. honsetly i did almost nothing. he push far and did 1v2 as warrior. the rest died and i res or we just steamroll them at the start.
my final states were worse than my support rev

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

Idk whether you belong to gold/plat OP as it is arguable (i had no issue to farm my way through gold last season when i for some reason landed in low gold after placement and i played solo), there is definitely one valid complain which is 4v5. They happen way too frequently and affect rating too much, imo. But it is like talking to a wall. Idk why Anet is so adamant about not punishing griefers in game.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: BloodMoonASURA.3564

BloodMoonASURA.3564

YouTube comments: “support rev isn’t optimal, if you want to succeed, you should play other specs.”
Messiah: “No support revenant is really good.”
1 week later makes a thread on forums claiming to deserve a higher rating when ends up in silver. Hmm, I wonder why.

I Am The Freakshow – Anguish [Ash]
https://www.youtube.com/c/IAmTheFreakshow

the silver curse

in PvP

Itz Jay.8941

Idk what support rev does to be honest, however I’m sure it still gets absolutely wrecked by theif and I’m also sure it can’t do anything that ele can do better. Regardless it’s no good playing support with a team that don’t know what they are doing and can’t even survive with the support let alone without it.

With a bad team you need to make plays and get kills to gain advantage and momentum to carry the match. If your team cant dps and dies too much support isn’t going to help. That’s why I play theif and mesmer, theif can pull an enemy to far point and get back to mid to finish someone before the enemy on far has a chance to get back. Theif can shadow stomp, stealth stomp/ress, interrupt stomps for days, basi venom etc.

Then mesmer is an obvious one with portal/moa. Mesmer can carry a game just by moa the necro at start of game or moaburst far with theif in a bad match up. Portal team mates away from stupid rotations, to lord, from base after respawn. Aoe interrupt, distortion ress, safe stomp for days.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

I can’t stand meta sheep.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Wargameur.6950

Wargameur.6950

Only time I saw a successful bunker rev this season was when he was coupled with an ele. They held the mid point on temple for the whole game even in 2v4.

Yep, only way to get out of this is to hard carry by yourself in an active way (offense). This way your team either snowball with you or you made your team lose the game.

two seasons ago I got back to gold after a loss streak with a greatsword / gravity well build, carrying mid fights.

main ~ Esper Jace (Thief )/ Ellundril Jiluan
(mesmer ) – EU [Teef]

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Reaper Alim.4176

Reaper Alim.4176

Yet they mostly the ones at the top laughing it up. At those who refuse to conform. Making their climb even easier.

I maybe a troll with class.
But at least I admit it!
PoF guys get ready for PvE joys

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Fashion Mage.3712

Fashion Mage.3712

Yet they mostly the ones at the top laughing it up. At those who refuse to conform. Making their climb even easier.

Got a source for that? Because last I heard, the higher ranks had a surprising number of burning guardians in there.

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

YouTube comments: “support rev isn’t optimal, if you want to succeed, you should play other specs.”
Messiah: “No support revenant is really good.”
1 week later makes a thread on forums claiming to deserve a higher rating when ends up in silver. Hmm, I wonder why.

60% of games 4v5 even support ele wont able to flip it. does it mean support ele is not meta????

helseth fought versus support rev and said it cant be killed so he left it alone…. does it mean its meta??? no. its only mean in the right hands it can be good. few seconds later he and sind recked it . same as for any ele ….

your arguments invalid man….

i fought as support ele and won. my states of the game were worst. just my team did better rotations and didnt afk . maybe the game design consider placement base on the profession and think if i am rev i probable using power build. i dont know

season 5 i play non meta builds with rev and burn vanilla and got near plat. season 6 i didnt play much.

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

Only time I saw a successful bunker rev this season was when he was coupled with an ele. They held the mid point on temple for the whole game even in 2v4.

Yep, only way to get out of this is to hard carry by yourself in an active way (offense). This way your team either snowball with you or you made your team lose the game.

two seasons ago I got back to gold after a loss streak with a greatsword / gravity well build, carrying mid fights.

i think you right only offense can carry

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

Idk whether you belong to gold/plat OP as it is arguable (i had no issue to farm my way through gold last season when i for some reason landed in low gold after placement and i played solo), there is definitely one valid complain which is 4v5. They happen way too frequently and affect rating too much, imo. But it is like talking to a wall. Idk why Anet is so adamant about not punishing griefers in game.

s5 i ended gold near plat. most fights were versus plat ppl cause i teamup with plat. they were easy wins.
i dont play much and farm. so i consider myself gold

i dont care tiers placements. i care about having fun while fighting
so 4v5, 2 ppl caping free points like in hotjoin, ppl AA

if i lose a game when i know i did bad rotations or decisions i will still enjoy it.

i can show you 2 videos i made of ranger who AA on mid not dodging once and thief 1v2 kill it in 2 sec. than i do 1v2 and his animal come to help me (omg AI is more smarter) he took 180 and walk away from far to close to do 2 man cap point….

this isnt fun

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Cynz.9437

Cynz.9437

s5 i ended gold near plat. most fights were versus plat ppl cause i teamup with plat. they were easy wins.
i dont play much and farm. so i consider myself gold

i dont care tiers placements. i care about having fun while fighting
so 4v5, 2 ppl caping free points like in hotjoin, ppl AA

if i lose a game when i know i did bad rotations or decisions i will still enjoy it.

i can show you 2 videos i made of ranger who AA on mid not dodging once and thief 1v2 kill it in 2 sec. than i do 1v2 and his animal come to help me (omg AI is more smarter) he took 180 and walk away from far to close to do 2 man cap point….

this isnt fun

Trust me clownfiesta can be observed in literary every tier. It doesn’t get any better regardless at what rating you play. The only difference is that you can solo half of enemy team at low ratings but that is about it.

All is Vain~
[Teef] guild :>

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

achieved gold so now its gold curse LOL

with rev i have to say i saw couple of fights another ventari rev.
i had about 800 healing with those games. and the ele preety much die much faster (maybe gold players or below)

i think the way to break the curse is to find a friend to play with.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: ZombieSlayeR.8702

ZombieSlayeR.8702

i had about 800 healing with those games. and the ele preety much die much faster (maybe gold players or below)

Actually u just need to get better.

~Nefras~

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Locuz.2651

Locuz.2651

Ive seen horrible players complain about MMR hell.

- Ppl who died non stop (10+ times per game) every game i played with or against them.
- Ppl who seem to do little to no pressure or healing resulting in them getting 1vs2 or even 1v3ed.
- Ppl who have clearly no clue about rotations, capping empty points with 3-4 etc.

And still they complain about being stuck in MMR hell.

Its never their fault…always the sucky teammates that keep them down.

I whent from plat to gold this season. Partially it was due to ppl randomly afking….but it was partially because i sucked aswell the first few games.

(edited by Locuz.2651)

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

Actually u just need to get better.

true so true. i am trying all the time . nevertheless when i have fight i lose but they are close fight i have no problem. thus when playing with friend i ask him what i did wrong and where i can improve my rotations. with coms its more easy though

s5 i was playing mainly versus plat ppl and win most of them. s6 i took break . s7 gold will be my tier but as long the fight will be enjoyable with less afk, less ppl doing lost of mistakes or not reading team chat i will be fine with it.

(edited by messiah.1908)

the silver curse

in PvP

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Ive seen horrible players complain about MMR hell.

- Ppl who died non stop (10+ times per game) every game i played with or against them.
- Ppl who seem to do little to no pressure or healing resulting in them getting 1vs2 or even 1v3ed.
- Ppl who have clearly no clue about rotations, capping empty points with 3-4 etc.

And still they complain about being stuck in MMR hell.

Its never their fault…always the sucky teammates that keep them down.

I went from plat to gold this season. Partially it was due to ppl randomly afking….but it was partially because i sucked as well the first few games.

MMR hell does exist. It’s just not so apparent as to where it is, because MMR hell isn’t a specific place in the rankings.

I like to call it “Personal MMR hell” because its based solely on the players ability to carry. Like i said in the previous comment, you need to be able to carry the bads super hard in order to advance. If you can’t carry hard enough, you will lose and be stuck in the viscous cycle, of bads bringing you down with them. As you progress, you will find more and more matches where other players are also trying to carry, until every game consists of people carrying each other (Which is what i call civilized gameplay)

Most people who complain about mmr don’t understand that at all, and just say that “silver sucks” or “gold sucks” When really, it’s more like a myriad of terrible people across all leagues who get carried into higher leagues by better players (or their even their own builds). Those terrible players will stay in those leagues normally, but the ones who try hard and can’t carry hard enough don’t exactly belong in their mmr bracket.

I mean i’ve seen really good players get stuck in certain leagues (including myself in S5), and i know for a fact that they were better than 90 % of the baddies in the game. Like you can tell when a good player is fighting 3v1’s on a contested node, JP kiting like a boss, while the rest of the map is zerging, struggling to kill someone else on their team doing the same thing. It just means that out of the 10 players in that match, 2 of them were good, the other 8 were terrible. and the guy who lost didn’t deserve it because they were the ones really trying to win. This is personal mmr hell.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: gw niko.1049

gw niko.1049

But befor they think about going on the mmr system over and over again tryring to fix it, they have to fix the combat in it´s core. For along while now the game was continouesly going down a way where “skill” doesn´t matter anymore due to heal spam, spam over all and it´s ending up in a huge zerg.
I remember times like till 1 1/2year after release when playing berzerk was a thing and you could actually carry decently hard. It has totally become impossible today.

Maybe you can carry to some degree, but you just need to watch healseth or frostballs or any others “pro-player” stream to see that you can play perfectly supirior and it will get underwhelmed by the zerg.

I´m telling you, theoretically, If anet would bring back a bug-free slightly balanced version of the first year GW2, the noobs in this game, wich are alot of them, would be crushed and “skill” beeing something worth again and beeing able to actually carry something again would automatically fix much of the mmr-matchmaking frustration you are having today.

(edited by gw niko.1049)

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Static.9841

Static.9841

helseth fought versus support rev and said it cant be killed so he left it alone…. does it mean its meta??? no. its only mean in the right hands it can be good. few seconds later he and sind recked it . same as for any ele ….

your arguments invalid man….

No, he said on stream that he couldn’t kill it, that it does absolutely nothing and that it’s stupid. On the same stream Sindrener called it trash. You insist so much on using this build that you are finding any justification you possibly can to continue using it. You even came online and made comments about how it would be new meta because Helseth couldn’t kill it solo.

It doesn’t help matters that when you play your support Rev that you don’t even support your team, you’re constantly out of position from your team, rushing into 1vX, begging for help, then blame your team when they’re putting in work elsewhere, you also have next to no map awareness at all, calling out free points when there are 2 enemy players standing on it….. The irony is that you don’t see how ludicrous your actions are, throwing yourself into silly situations and calling for support – you ARE the support!

There’s a reason that when you ask for duo queue you are met with deathly silence and tumbleweeds the majority of the time.

i fought as support ele and won. my states of the game were worst. just my team did better rotations and didnt afk . maybe the game design consider placement base on the profession and think if i am rev i probable using power build. i dont know

What do top stats matter when using that ele actually gets you wins when your support Rev doesn’t? You’re completely missing the point here because you’re so stubborn about that build. You’re ignoring anything of substance being said to you and responding with excuses and justifications to keep using trash – it’s everything except you. With that outlook and no desire to have any kind of introspective or self-review, you belong exactly where you are.

[Zeus] Guild ~ Desolation. Not some silly muffin thing, stop stalking me Dhiania!

(edited by Static.9841)

the silver curse

in PvP

Itz Jay.8941

[/quote]
What do top stats matter when using that ele actually gets you wins when your support Rev doesn’t? You’re completely missing the point here because you’re so stubborn about that build. You’re ignoring anything of substance being said to you and responding with excuses and justifications to keep using trash – it’s everything except you. With that outlook and no desire to have any kind of introspective or self-review, you belong exactly where you are.[/quote]

Exactly this is something I hate, people who think top stats are what carries the game. Some games I’m struggling to get my team to stop outnumbering our own close point 2v1 or even 3v1, right they are killing over and over again but the enemy just throws one after the other to the close point forever holding two of my team there.

Meanwhile on the rest of the map we are outnumbered and can’t get any kills and this goes on for the entire game meaning that they get top stats yet they are outnumbering our close the entire game, putting us at a disadvantage on the rest of the map. In reality especially when you are outmatched they should have let close get capped, outnumbered mid so we can either get a kill and start snowballing or then disengage to cap far to re-engage mid 5v4 to try and get the kill again.

Say I land every single one of my moa’s in a game, and my team kills every single one, and I leave the outnumbered fight to cap far and leave with portal. I don’t get any top stats, maybe I will get offence if the enemy don’t cap close. Does that mean I didn’t carry the game? Because I let my team outnumber getting all the top stats? It’s not about getting top stats, it’s about making plays.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Taltevus.3289

Taltevus.3289

i DON’T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS. That place of no return is real!
I literally got down to g 1 and was afraid to play any more for fear of getting-into Silver…it is quite literally…a one way ticket down the ranks.
People mocked me for being Bronze/Silver last season…placed G3. yeah sure.
I have over 2k hours…I think. There’s just no way…but I did skip a few seasons sooooo.
Silver has more afkers, more bad players in general. The people who speak against it haven’t been there. I’ve come close to platinum…but meh.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

i DON’T CARE WHAT ANYBODY SAYS. That place of no return is real!
I literally got down to g 1 and was afraid to play any more for fear of getting-into Silver…it is quite literally…a one way ticket down the ranks.
People mocked me for being Bronze/Silver last season…placed G3. yeah sure.
I have over 2k hours…I think. There’s just no way…but I did skip a few seasons sooooo.
Silver has more afkers, more bad players in general. The people who speak against it haven’t been there. I’ve come close to platinum…but meh.

Yes silver is really hard becouse you have some good player, at least normal player and a lot of terrible players. It is completely random. I am not speaking about ESL or top players but at least people which don’t start capping 2 on close ( it happens often to me ) and people who don’t run as an idiot rally bot 1 vs 3 on mid or elsewhere. Atleast learn to wait your teams. If there is one with 5% of the health against 3 running there alone is meaningless.

Another thing strange i see is that it is now full of terrible rangers. Rangers which die in seconds and not do damage at all. I have not idea which builds are they using .

I don’t know if it is a problem of mmr or of players. When your team is below some skills it is really really impossible to play … quite often the matchmaking system put 1 or 2 or 3 terrible players on the same team and “decent” players on the other so you can do anything . I think that there is only 2 real important metrics that people should observe in low tiers…. how many times you die and in how much time. If you are wiped in seconds in lower tiers where usually people don’t focus you have a great problem… you are using the wrong build or you are using it in the wrong way .

the silver curse

in PvP

messiah.1908

No, he said on stream that he couldn’t kill it, that it does absolutely nothing and that it’s stupid. On the same stream Sindrener called it trash. You insist so much on using this build that you are finding any justification you possibly can to continue using it. You even came online and made comments about how it would be new meta because Helseth couldn’t kill it solo.

remind me something – if you cant kill support ele either does it mean it is trash?
i dont insist. i testing it and having fun with it and want other to use and test it fully. i give my feedback and puts video (yes i do mistakes) to show it out. i didnt say it would be meta rather others said it on his stream and i just re-ask it on his thoughts.

i see so many ele support die so hard while their team dont peel for them…
yes i do mistakes and ask for help.

What do top stats matter when using that ele actually gets you wins when your support Rev doesn’t? You’re completely missing the point here because you’re so stubborn about that build. You’re ignoring anything of substance being said to you and responding with excuses and justifications to keep using trash – it’s everything except you. With that outlook and no desire to have any kind of introspective or self-review, you belong exactly where you are.[/quote]
so far i have more wins as support rev than ele. and my state are better.
also most fight the other team get no support class like ele i think cause the system consider me power build as rev which ended that my team has support versus team without support role.

its seem you want me to stop testing the build. so far i didnt see top players say something why this concept is bad or less good than other support class.
my guild and you dont like the concept but some dua-q with me and i have fun with it and win with it. and they give me feedback on my rotations as i need to learn.

it seems you take it personal so i wish you well.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: Hevoskuuri.3891

Hevoskuuri.3891

probably the silver curse

i think i should be in plat and at least tier 3 gold

Trust me, being in gold or even platinum this season isn’t all that great.

I duo-queued my placement games and got placed into platinum. Since that I’ve been queuing solo, and lost 70% of my games so far and now I’m down to Gold 2, almost 1.

Seems like the new ranking system places bronze and silver-level players into higher tiers, since I’m seeing some very poor decision-making and nonexistent tactics that has never happened before in platinum or gold. And of course, most of the time I’ve lost to a team with duo players. Can’t even imagine what it’s like in silver.

So actually it’s the solo-queue curse. Unless you get really lucky, it’s honestly impossible to progress alone.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: kodesh.2851

kodesh.2851

“Oooh you know what might fix the individual suicide problem? A better minimap!”

Make it a HUD so everyone has to look at it?

Sizzap – Asura Mesmer, Dragonbrand

the silver curse

in PvP

JusticeRetroHunter.7684

Another thing strange i see is that it is now full of terrible rangers. Rangers which die in seconds and not do damage at all. I have not idea which builds are they using .

Ya I’ve noticed this too. Good druids shouldn’t die in 1v1’s, period, If they do it’s because they are being murked in a 2v1, or 3v1 by a necro and/or thief.

The rangers I’ve seen die in seconds in 1v1’s, or in team fights…in plat games. it blows my mind. I’ve also seen a lot of condi trap rangers lol.

I had a bad night yesterday, nearly a 15 game loss streak, fell from plat to gold 3. Some games i felt like it was impossible to carry because the opposing team was decent, while my team wipes to a single burn guard or something ridiculous like that.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: PierPiero.9142

PierPiero.9142

Ya I’ve noticed this too. Good druids shouldn’t die in 1v1’s, period, If they do it’s because they are being murked in a 2v1, or 3v1 by a necro and/or thief.

The rangers I’ve seen die in seconds in 1v1’s, or in team fights…in plat games. it blows my mind. I’ve also seen a lot of condi trap rangers lol.

I had a bad night yesterday, nearly a 15 game loss streak, fell from plat to gold 3. Some games i felt like it was impossible to carry because the opposing team was decent, while my team wipes to a single burn guard or something ridiculous like that.

Another thing i observed is that the quality of matches drop down greatly from friday evening to sunday evening. In the week end at least silver, is a truly nighmare.
It seems that the population raises but there are much more players with no clue on what to do . I don’t complain on them but when you see people dieing in mid in less then 5 seconds there is something wrong.

the silver curse

in PvP

Posted by: SkyFurY.6057

SkyFurY.6057

went from high gold to mid silver…
playing bunker druid mostly and im on my 13th loose streak atm.
either i got afker or ppl that dont understand the game mode at all. they think capping with 2 speed it up. roaming tha map … wotn rotate , def or watch the minimap at all.
i hope that the rewards will go some day.