there is a difference

there is a difference

in PvP

Posted by: Chris.6089

Chris.6089

hey Anet, just want to let you know that there is a difference between “an over all 50% winning rate” and “each game has a 50% winning rate”. It kinda funny to throw garbage matches(95% losing rate matches and 95% winning rate matches) together, it’s really a waste of time for both teams.

there is a difference

in PvP

Posted by: Pepsi.8907

Pepsi.8907

Yep, fully agree with this…
the way Anet did their thing render matchmaking as relevant as lottery, and the league system just find itself penalized for it… you cannot see players progressing in an environment that tries to punish them by forcing them into games where they have basically no chance of winning simply because their last one was a game where they had all the odds of winnings…
what’s the point of a league, then?

there is a difference

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

True i have been stuck as a solo que in ruby for so long not because of lack of skill but either because of teamates that sucked or because i wasnt meant to win that match in the first place fact is its easyer to lose multiple pips then it is to win them.
The season shouldnt be so stacked against you plz add solo que and balance matches with a 50-50 chance to win it instead of the 20-80 ratio and losing/ gaining pips doesnt seem affected enough by personal contribution (i can defend a point the whole game vs 2 tanks and get only one pip)

roaming/havoc commander of FTF

there is a difference

in PvP

Posted by: Shala.8352

Shala.8352

True i have been stuck as a solo que in ruby for so long not because of lack of skill but either because of teamates that sucked or because i wasnt meant to win that match in the first place fact is its easyer to lose multiple pips then it is to win them.
The season shouldnt be so stacked against you plz add solo que and balance matches with a 50-50 chance to win it instead of the 20-80 ratio and losing/ gaining pips doesnt seem affected enough by personal contribution (i can defend a point the whole game vs 2 tanks and get only one pip)

and why you should deserve that? does it require skill to survive 2 tank with a tank build? Are you skilling or just surviving by rotation of skills, or even worst by abusing a trait build?
Something that most of gw2 players seems to not understand (and pheraps Anet itself) is that rotating skills in cd is not skill, timing attacks and reading opponent movements to burst him is skill instead.

there is a difference

in PvP

Posted by: lloydst.6985

lloydst.6985

and why you should deserve that? does it require skill to survive 2 tank with a tank build? Are you skilling or just surviving by rotation of skills, or even worst by abusing a trait build?
Something that most of gw2 players seems to not understand (and pheraps Anet itself) is that rotating skills in cd is not skill, timing attacks and reading opponent movements to burst him is skill instead.

[/quote]
it is hard when their condi/shiro rev tries to gank you every so often

roaming/havoc commander of FTF