thief staff 2

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: kreven.6017

kreven.6017

hi I have been having issues with landing number 2 staff
please increase radius or range or whatever and improve make it evade or something ty

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

sometimes it only hit once literally makes me question why it takes initiative when it hits as hard as auto sometimes :/

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: Pyriall.1683

Pyriall.1683

hi I have been having issues with landing number 2 staff
please increase radius or range or whatever and improve make it evade or something ty

You want to make it evade? Might as well throw on an invulnerability to it as well. While we are at it, we may as well add an evade to all of the abilities including the AA.

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

ranger has a pet that hits 8k and other than hit me today 10k while being bunker I don’t care about evade if its op don’t put it just fix it so it hits 3 times and not 1 or 2 sometimes

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

also necro got a convert on aa so why not teef get evade on aa XD

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: Impact.2780

Impact.2780

Evade on AA is already taken by ranger.
Boon corrupt on AA is taken by necromancer.
Boon remove on AA is taken by mesmer.
Thief’s would be boon theft, but on AA that’s pretty strong, so if they ever did it, it’d have to be something like 33-50% chance to steal.

The skill always hits the same number of times. If you only see damage from one, it means your positioning is off, causing the other hits to strike air. Try using it when you’re standing back a bit from your target. It is also weakness on demand which synergises with weakening strikes if you take it.

EU | Ímpáct / Impact Warlock / Impact Illusions
http://www.twitch.tv/impact2780

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

another thing that sucks about staff is vault doesn’t sync with steal
and acts weird with sig port

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: bbennett.7463

bbennett.7463

It really isnt worth it. Youre better off using staff 5 for spamming 1

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

its range that hits everytime is soo very specific its not practical especially for a melee class u need to be like 200 300 away form target to hit and in combat it rarely hit cause we are in constant motion. also syning it with steal is bad because steal takes u to right at ur target so using it with steal will not work properly too

thief staff 2

in PvP

kreven.6017

It really isnt worth it. Youre better off using staff 5 for spamming 1

I’m really against the spammy playstyle hated it back in heartseeker days don’t like it now with vault I only ask anet to complete designing the dare devil because we r getting out of the meta for the first time since launch

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: bbennett.7463

bbennett.7463

ehh idk I usually am hitting about 6k everytime I staff 5. they dont need to re design anything lol??

thief staff 2

in PvP

Posted by: Fat Disgrace.4275

Fat Disgrace.4275

sigh, bad thives asking for more greedy buff’s. we are “OP” as it is.

Fat Disgrace (banned) Man Flu Survivor – war/The Cabbage -Thief (gunners hold / [TaG])

gw1 – healing signet/frenzy/charge