time to nerf mesmers

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: dolmant.7048

dolmant.7048

ok im getting sick of this 1 shot form mesmer bs ok its time to nerf them anet ok this is a joke no class should be 1 shooting any 1 if i wanted to get 1 shooted by some 1 i would go play WoW make a lvl 1 toon and go into a pvp zone and let myself get 1 shooted

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

What build/class are you using? What build/skills mesmer used?
Btw how long you play spvp?

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

Yeah because they’re totally dominating the PvP pro league with people bringing 2 as standard per team, sometimes even 4 with a thief….

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

lol

/15characters

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Chase.2798

Chase.2798

Yeah because they’re totally dominating the PvP pro league with people bringing 2 as standard per team, sometimes even 4 with a thief….

In most tournaments and i am pretty sure in the pro league you can only have at most 2 of any single proffession…

Big Papa Chase – Warrior and Guardian
Papa’s Lady Luck- Necro
(HELL)

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: yolo swaggins.2570

yolo swaggins.2570

Mesmer 1 spam op pls nerf.

Liaison for [Teef]
“Please stop complaining about stuff you don’t even know about.” ~Nocta

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: nacario.9417

nacario.9417

ok im getting sick of this 1 shot form mesmer bs ok its time to nerf them anet ok this is a joke no class should be 1 shooting any 1 if i wanted to get 1 shooted by some 1 i would go play WoW make a lvl 1 toon and go into a pvp zone and let myself get 1 shooted

Yes.. yes these 1 shotting mesmers need to go. Im not sure what weapon it was but it was a female human with butterfly wings so the guy looked like a pro which validates concern.

Power Ranger PvP
I used to be a power ranger, now not sure anymore

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: apharma.3741

apharma.3741

In most tournaments and i am pretty sure in the pro league you can only have at most 2 of any single proffession…

I believe the rule was there must be 3 different classes unless they changed it again. It was more a stab at how almost every other class in the game (except thief) we have seen double on teams and regular spots. Except that one time when mantra mesmer was a thing but was swiftly nerfed back to being clunky and we saw no more double mesmer team.

Incidentally I looked at the pro league rules, can’t find anything in there against using 5 of a class at the moment…

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Mak.2657

Mak.2657

There is no such rule at ESL/ pro league game and most of other tournaments.

(edited by Mak.2657)

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: saturn.4810

saturn.4810

What skill do you use to 1 shot someone as mesmer?

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Morwath.9817

Morwath.9817

The only thing I would nerf about Mesmers right now is Continuum Split working with Elities (read: double Moa).

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: alain.1659

alain.1659

Mesmers can one shot “zerkers” without any problem with immense shatter. But luckily we have marauders.

Mobility and the new skills of the chronomancer are not included.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

Mesmers can one shot “zerkers” without any problem with immense shatter. But luckily we have marauders.

Mobility and the new skills of the chronomancer are not included.

He’s right. Plus, Mesmer already have bin nerfed to death. If your only play is to play a weak kitten zerker build. You dont belong in spvp! Go back to pve. Oups…wait. that wont work either.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: BlaqueFyre.5678

BlaqueFyre.5678

I guess having to use multiple skills to proc 3 illusions then setup so the shatter can’t be dodged easily is a “one shot”….

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Mogar.9216

Mogar.9216

lol I play a zerk mesmer and I can’t remember last time I one shot anyone or been one shotted by another mesmer. If you want to kitten about 1 shot I have been 1 shotted by DH trap twice since patch with the DH not even there lol.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Fay.2357

Fay.2357

lol I play a zerk mesmer and I can’t remember last time I one shot anyone or been one shotted by another mesmer. If you want to kitten about 1 shot I have been 1 shotted by DH trap twice since patch with the DH not even there lol.

Can’t say I’ve seen it happen to a Mesmer, but twice in one match while I was bunkering a point, my DH dumped traps on my point and left. The enemy thief engaged on me and got literally instakilled by the traps I was standing on. Twice this happened. I had to chuckle.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: benhamann.9570

benhamann.9570

One shot?? what is this build. Although my Mez can win most fights over time, unless I am being attacked I do very little damage, and when I do, it is not spikey at all. My complaint has always been lack of burst.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: XxsdgxX.8109

XxsdgxX.8109

Time to delete pvp!

Stella Truth Seeker

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Curunen.8729

Curunen.8729

1/10.

fifteencharrs

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Eurantien.4632

Eurantien.4632

There is currently no rule in place for pro leagues about class stacking. A team could use 5 of one profession all on the same build if they wished.

time to nerf mesmers

in PvP

Posted by: Vieux P.1238

Vieux P.1238

oh is this the funny post again?